[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• If there's no problem on a pure Forge server, then it's definitely MCPC's fault as it does some weird borky stuff with mods that don't make it work normally unless you port it specially.

Update MCPC as soon as possible,there's a bug in spigot cause the crash when the second player joined.This bug occurs after the March 27th at 4:00 AM.
    Oh,it's a wrong post again,I thought you were talking about the spigot caused crash...
    whatever, this bug really anoyying,especially somebody don't update MCPC very often.
    About that dragon egg generator,I remember it was acting strange in the client(in old version,for now I haven't tested it yet),but I forgot about details

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 1 time, last by SSC ().

• Seems quite useless...

give you slowness debuff If I'm right,but It fills hunger,it stills useful because you can't find so much food to fill hunger in dungeon chests or something

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Hello.

What is that "zero point module"?Where to use this?

A massive single use battery. Congrats if you found this legit :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh,okay,thanks.

Umm,i found that and then i said "WHAAAAAAAAAA" because of 2 BILLION EUs

But isn't that really high? (indeed,its voltage is really high too.I can't use this for a loong time.)

• Indeed, you need to use a High Energy Charger to get the energy out of it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'd have it for you

I see this too much.

• lol thanks.
    oops.

I still have a question.

I looked at the normal IC2 machines's recipes with NEI.They needs Stainless Steel,but in configs I set just Steel.

How can I fix this?From Dynamic Config?

edit:I think I don't explain that clear.

In my Dynamic Config, "B:steelForIC2Machines_true=true" but in NEI recipes,It allows just Stainless Steel,so I can't craft them.Again,how can I fix this?

edit2:okay nevermind that,I solved.

• In other news, I won a free copy of Goat Simulator :)
    It was a pun competition, so I said
    "You've goat to be kidding. I wool buy it when I'm a billyonaire"

• So I've been playing MagicFarm2 on the FTB launcher, cause I wanted to play around with the hunger and food systems a bit, plus it adds in tool levelling from Iguanas tweaks for TiC. And while it's still easy enough to live off potatoes and wheat, I'm really thinking MagicFarm2 + IC2/GT on hard would be quite the experience. MF2 overhauls the food portion of the game, whereas GT overhauls the tech portion.

Would need to think through how best to work the tool leveling into the plate system in GT tools, as while TiC doubles ores in the smeltery, GT halves them for plates (ie. two ingots for one plate, 1 plate for a shovel) early game.

You really come to appreciate that early game experience alot more. Plus I really like all the monsters and traps that are in MF2. The first time I triggered a TNT trap and half the room in front of me exploded, I stood dumbfounded for a minute and was amazed that I survived.

Plus I miss all the diff ore types, and my advanced nano flight suit.

• Only a few days left, until the 1st. Hopefully not an april fools joke

Of course it is. There will be doge everywhere, troll face meteors, Gs in the sky, batman, and the ore dictionary will turn everything into worthless dirt.

(I hope this doesn't give Greg any ideas, but he's probably coded most of it already, so whatever)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Of course it is. There will be doge everywhere, troll face meteors, Gs in the sky, batman, and the ore dictionary will turn everything into worthless dirt.

(I hope this doesn't give Greg any ideas, but he's probably coded most of it already, so whatever)

We established a doge day a while ago didn't we? If we can't remember when it was, or we missed it, April 1st is now doge day. Everyone needs to post at least one doge if they are making a regular post as well.

• Oh yeah, got my Doge thing ready :)

I see this too much.