[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I feel like a loner because i actually like RF.

You should feel that way, mr. Loser-Loner-Person :P

Greg, can you add one convenience recipe that uses cactus to make water?
    Like, 2 cactus + 1 empty cell = water cell + 2 cactus green, in a canning machine.

I agree with this dude.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Ore Dictionary stuff!
    Unknown materials: ingotConductiveIron, ingotElectricalSteel, ingotEnergeticAlloy, ingotVibrantAlloy, ingotPulsatingIron, all from EnderIO. oreNetherRutile from the nether ores mod is unknown as well. Every other block from GeoStrata is unknown as well.

Oh and look at this entry :thumbdown: :

Code
    1. MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2 -> greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it is invalid due to being solely lowercased.

So yeah, that's what I got when I added Gregtech to Monster. I thing you have most mods covered by now :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2 -> greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it is invalid due to being solely lowercased.

Huh, thought that was Factorization which did that. Guess it's catching on :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Somebody had mentioned not using Mystcraft because of easy power a few pages back. I love mystcraft but wholeheartedly agree. That's why I configured them to be higher instability. I'm still working on good numbers, but I wanted to point out that you can make UU oceans so unstable that you only catch a glimpse before the world is falling apart around you.

• Jax, thanks for bringing this to my attention:

Code
    1. ####################
    2. # instability
    3. ####################
    4. instability {
    5. D:fluid.ic2.blockfluiduumatter.instability.perblock=0.10000000149011612
    6. D:fluid.tile.lava.instability.perblock=0.10000000149011612

I saw that those are the defaults in TPPI, but I'm not sure what base Mystcraft defaults are. Odd that they are set the same.

What magnitude of adjustments are you making to keep less OP fluids reasonable (rather than taking the probably heavy-handed step of setting it to 1.0)?

• Guess what, I think I know how I will be using my stone dust :P The friggin fortress spawned more than 100 blocks away.

I like how everybody who have a tree farm is eating apple. I'm eating apple too xD.
    Now, COLOR THE WALLS WITH YOUR MAJESTIC SPRAY !!!

• A

Huh, thought that was Factorization which did that. Guess it's catching on :P

Eh, I think Factorization was the mod that added a space in their entry, you might be confused

Oh, btw, for the wiki, can anyone add on to this list? There's probably more then what is there currently. Also, I feel it show up on the left tab under Config Guide, since it might be kinda important for people who want to play gregtech with other mods.

• A

Eh, I think Factorization was the mod that added a space in their entry, you might be confused

Oh, btw, for the wiki, can anyone add on to this list? There's probably more then what is there currently. Also, I feel it show up on the left tab under Config Guide, since it might be kinda important for people who want to play gregtech with other mods.

You''re confused, Its Factorization. :)

• A

I added it, but I think you need to make the page title shorter, it doesn't look as nice if it goes over two lines.

• I added it, but I think you need to make the page title shorter, it doesn't look as nice if it goes over two lines.

Yeah. I'm not sure how to edit the title though, it's probably right in front of my face but I can't see it. SOS? It could probably be renamed to "Compatibly Mods"

• Yeah. I'm not sure how to edit the title though, it's probably right in front of my face but I can't see it. SOS? It could probably be renamed to "Compatibly Mods"

Maybe just make a new page, copy everything, and delete the old one.

• Maybe just make a new page, copy everything, and delete the old one.

Mkay, I'm going to do that.

Edit: Bah Bam! http://gregtechcommunitywiki.w…m/Mods+with+Compatibility
    I'm going to delete the page later, too lazy right now :P

• Pyrolusite reporting from the GregTech IRC channel.

The MineFactoryReloaded plastic sheets are not craftable. It seems they are disabled in the same way the UE plates are, since the recipes, like UE plates, are crafted in a 2x2 grid of the same material.
    Even if the "vanilla recipes" option from MFR is enabled.

• Found it, thank you. 4 Uran dust to 1 tiny pile of plutonium and 1 tiny pile of u235

You better have to go with MOX if you wanna build one nuclear reactor. One tiny pile of u235 takes 4 uranium dust, and 2500 seconds. You may want to continue this way if you have 5642635256489 centrifuges, or you overclocked some (4 overclockers on one centrifuge and it takes 5 minutes to get one tiny pile, so it takes 45 minutes to get one Uranium 235)

• I've been noticing TPS has been lowering some and ran some opis checks to see what it reads. Normal blocks running go at about 100-200. GT machines like the industrial centrifuge and plate bender having items in the inputs without it actually running can cause it to be 22000 and showing red. Once I remove the items from the input slots it went away and the TPS went back up. The industrial centrifuge had lava in them in the lava slot, once I removed the lava it stopped.

This is still an issue, with or without MCPC+. It can easily cripple a server. Reported it months ago.