[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Why dont you or bluedart add a config option change the dartcraft recipes to match those of gregtech when it is installed?
    I would like to use both of these mods but dartcraft just breaks gregtech with these recipes.

• Why dont you or bluedart add a config option change the dartcraft recipes to match those of gregtech when it is installed?
    I would like to use both of these mods but dartcraft just breaks gregtech with these recipes.

Dartcraft breaks nearly every mods balance.

• It's been a month, I HAVE to do a video. Greg, are pipes going to change between 1.6 and 1.7 at all? (from a functionality perspective, not a code perspective).

• It's been a month, I HAVE to do a video. Greg, are pipes going to change between 1.6 and 1.7 at all? (from a functionality perspective, not a code perspective).

Both, Fluid and Item Pipes will stay the same. They will just look better.

• Greg, why arent your pipe basetextures greyscaled and just colored by the ISBRH? SInce they always get colored you could let them look better with this!

• Greg, why arent your pipe basetextures greyscaled and just colored by the ISBRH? SInce they always get colored you could let them look better with this!

Ahem they ARE grayscaled. (in my 1.7 Build) :P

Also I said that I already did grayscale them.

• HAYO! Windows 8 has an AWESOME recovery feature, its purpose is to just remove all Apps and put them into a Folder so you can put them BACK and doesnt delete the System Configuration! Isn't that amazing! (note that is a special thing, and not the complete reinstallation, meaning it should do what it actually said)

It is so amazing that it deletes the whole Appdata Folder (including Minecraft), every single Application (And puts those into an HTML File instead of a Folder!) and also all the System Settings at ONCE, because you don't need them anyways! At least the shit didn't delete my Hard Drive entirely so I can run all the installation Programs again and then reconfigure my Firewall and also delete McAfee AGAIN.

And all that, because an old Game came with an old Driver...

• You didn't need all those settings anyway. Settings are over rated.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, just create an image of your system after you install all software you need. So you could easily go back to it and update it once in 2-3 months.

• HAYO! Windows 8 has an AWESOME recovery feature, its purpose is to just remove all Apps and put them into a Folder so you can put them BACK and doesnt delete the System Configuration! Isn't that amazing! (note that is a special thing, and not the complete reinstallation, meaning it should do what it actually said)

It is so amazing that it deletes the whole Appdata Folder (including Minecraft), every single Application (And puts those into an HTML File instead of a Folder!) and also all the System Settings at ONCE, because you don't need them anyways! At least the shit didn't delete my Hard Drive entirely so I can run all the installation Programs again and then reconfigure my Firewall and also delete McAfee AGAIN.

And all that, because an old Game came with an old Driver...

McAffee.. People should get killed for preinstallating it...

• Hehe, it's so great to be a mac user and laugh at all the windows users :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Or use Linux, which is free without being a pirate and much easier to customise. Pain to find games which work on it though :(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• After 3 hours of trying to find something to delete all traces of McAfee I finally found a way to delete it without having to download or install other Programs. "msconfig" + "diagnostic startup" is the final Step to delete the last remaining Folder after uninstalling it regularyly (regular uninstallation = remove everything but the stupid always-starting-no-matter-how-much-different-startups-I-disable Folder).