[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, btw, ou maybe should change processing time of air cells in the extractor. It shouldn't be more than 2 seconds, IMHO.

Btw, what would be cool, if we could change the output of generators, for example, diesel generator. Driving it down, if needed.

• I still think you accidentally pressed the energy output button sometime when using one machine. There is no other logical possibility.

I never press this buttons. Maybe there is another mod that causes some bugs. It's not the first machinesetup blowing up without reasons.

• I have a question for everyone. I am playing with my brother with Gregtech with harder stone and adventure mode, along with forestry with the config changes mentioned earlier in this thread and with IC2 and forestry copper, tin, and lead turned off. I spawned near a village, so do you think i should make an iron golem farm for infinite iron?
    Thanks for the answer.

Please ignore my signature, I am working on a better one.

• I have a question for everyone. I am playing with my brother with Gregtech with harder stone and adventure mode, along with forestry with the config changes mentioned earlier in this thread and with IC2 and forestry copper, tin, and lead turned off. I spawned near a village, so do you think i should make an iron golem farm for infinite iron?
    Thanks for the answer.

Please ignore my signature, I am working on a better one.

Well, that's kinda an exploit, but you'll need as much iron as you can get for gregtech, so go ahead if you want to.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• You heard it here folks. Vanilla mechanics are exploits.

It is an exploit, you can tell since Mojang fixed it in 1.8 :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• So, then all mob grinders are exploits?

No, since most mob grinders are intended as possible, It is just that the Iron golem one was exploiting village AI, which they had not thought through.

• You heard it here folks. Vanilla mechanics are exploits.

This was fixed in 14w04a that you must kill them personally(the change was made to Iron Golem and Zombie Pigmen) but most of players dislike this change so 14w04b returns back to vanilla setting.Maybe somebody can try to decompile and deobfuscate 14w04a to get the way know how to get the feature back by mods

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 4 times, last by SSC ().

• This was fixed in 14w04a that you must kill them personally(the change was made to Iron Golem and Zombie Pigmen) but most of players dislike this change so 14w04b returns back to vanilla setting.Maybe somebody can try to decompile and deobfuscate 14w04a to get the way know how to get the feature back by mods

People want their exploity farms. Because MC community loves easy-mode.

• People want their exploity farms. Because MC community loves easy-mode.

In Vanilla there is no real OP problem, since iron isn't worth much, more so in those quantities. It only matters for mod balance and it should be pretty easy to change it there.

@SSC: there is a MobProperties mod, which allows to edit all mobs (even mod only ones). You can change what they drop and if they only drop by player dmg. So either change to player dmg only or if someone finds an exploit with that (perhaps turtles and what not), just remove the drop complely.

edit: fixed double quote derp

• Iron farms, in vanilla, are mostly just for show. You might need it for a beacon, but it's easier to just cave it then spending 18+ hours sitting at a grinder AFK.

• ...worked normal for a long time, but suddendly my wiremill descided to explode when I put some copper in... The setup looks like this:

I see your MV line, transformer, and blast furnace. What did the area around the transformers look like?

I ask because I suspect that one of the transformer faces (either the MV or the LV) output additional power into an adjacent LV line, which wouldn't happen until the MV line had requested power to add to your Blast Furnace's EU buffer. Also, you're *sure* the transformers weren't accidentally set wrong? A transformer doesn't work like a real transformer: in this game, the transformer seems to have two small 'batteries' on the high and low side.

• I see your MV line, transformer, and blast furnace. What did the area around the transformers look like?

I ask because I suspect that one of the transformer faces (either the MV or the LV) output additional power into an adjacent LV line, which wouldn't happen until the MV line had requested power to add to your Blast Furnace's EU buffer. Also, you're *sure* the transformers weren't accidentally set wrong? A transformer doesn't work like a real transformer: in this game, the transformer seems to have two small 'batteries' on the high and low side.

The setup was right, there is also an additional MV-Transformer under the LV-Transformer and the input, outputfaces were correct. Nothing gave additional EU to the machines and that was what made me stunning...