[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I think ZPMs would be more useful if their energy werent limited by an amount stored, but by the rate you can extract energy from it (like the dragon siphon), as it is a very rare item.

• SpwnX, ZPMs will get a x1000 Bonus in 1.7, so they will store 2000000000000 EU instead of 2000000000 EU. But they won't be found in Jungle Temples anymore.

*Let's take turns guessing where they will be now*

Maybe a new structure? Like the meteors in AE2?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• other planets + we get stargates *dreams away*

might need a ZPM just to get a stargate open...
    (i know that in original lore that only applies to 8-chevron jumps, but for balancing? who knows)

• might need a ZPM just to get a stargate open...
    (i know that in original lore that only applies to 8-chevron jumps, but for balancing? who knows)

Then we will find ZPM in 2 of 3 strongholds, Stargate in last one (if there is still 3 strongholds per map), and same for all new worlds: 2 ZPM, 1 SG per world.

• might need a ZPM just to get a stargate open...

Remember that Jack once built a Liquid Naquadah Reactor out of a Staff Weapon that was able to build up a connection to the Asgard Home Galaxy, it didn't last for more than a few Minutes, but it was able to supply enough Energy. Naquadria is also able to produce such amounts of Energy much more regularly (if you can get it under control).

To get 131072 EU/t you either need a very good Energy Storage as Buffer or a ZPM, I doubt you will have 100 full blown Nuclear Reactors or 5 Fusion Reactors to get that much Power on a regular Basis.

And making new Dimensions would cost way too much time right now.

• And making new Dimensions would cost way too much time right now.

making any dimension would be time expensive or making proper one? Just for future updates will making small sized dimension (the only one you can access from ancient stargate you can find in strongholds wout tech to control it) that is probably some sort or space station (just structure and void around it) there we could get some higher tier stuff consume too much time to be added in let's say 1 month or so after release of stable 1.7 version?

• Hey Greg, which Forge version are you using currently? CodeChickenCore doesn't work with the latest one.

(It can't find a certain method in the NBTTagCompound class; it's probably been renamed as it's one of those defaultish ones.)

YT

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZL123 ().

• In other news, the Enet is not reliable anymore, so I need to do it differently.

One step closer to independence from IC2 :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• One step closer to independence from IC2 :P

Right now IC2 Machines accept Input from my Cables and Blocks, but not the other way around.

Also my Cables will return the Packets, but the Cables have a Packet Limit (usually 4) or else they will turn into Flames (as in being set to the Fire Block), exploding Cables is not realistic but flames are definetly. Machines can accept infinite Packets, and Transformers output multiple Packets depending on the Voltage they transform what is Higher Voltage divided by Lower Voltage what results in 4 (most of the times)

• Right now IC2 Machines accept Input from my Cables and Blocks, but not the other way around.

Also my Cables will return the Packets, but the Cables have a Packet Limit (usually 4) or else they will turn into Flames (as in being set to the Fire Block), exploding Cables is not realistic but flames are definetly. Machines can accept infinite Packets, and Transformers output multiple Packets depending on the Voltage they transform what is Higher Voltage divided by Lower Voltage what results in 4 (most of the times)

SOunds awesome. What for would we need ic2, if we have GregTech? Miner and stuff? Or are you going to transfer that as well?

• Crops, resin, nuclear reactor, induction furnace, neat ic2 addons.

I'm sure most of those could be replicated inside of GT (probably not the induction furnace), and if GT goes solo, we'll be seeing some GT addons coming along.