[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• You really think that Greg is going to do something about his textures? You must be new here :D

I just reporting what the people thinks on my side.they like the textures in GT4.

New textures are beautiful 0.0 (quite a lot of the machines look exactly the same anyway, changing the colour back).
    Everyone hates change, they will learn to live with it.

they said they can't discriminate what the machine they point to until they have to seen the tooltip
    and the furnace and alloy smelter is bad that they didn't know what machine is if there's no tooltip on it.
    PS:Don't want to edit the quote because of I always doing something wrong on it

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 2 times, last by SinusoidalC ().

• Damn, new textures. That means I need a new youtube banner thing. Urgh, I'll do that at some point......
    Also, will we get fancier names for all of the higher tier machines. Very few have tiered names.
    Also^2, why do ore blocks do this sometimes?

I know that other mods do that, I've just never had a clue why.

• Damn, new textures.

The urge to make mining easier my deleting all the texture files, suddenly blended in ore is black and purple boxes :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• they said they can't discriminate what the machine they point to until they have to seen the tooltip

They have the same Textures as before (just a bit more centered) except for Alloy Smelter and Furnace.

and the furnace and alloy smelter is bad that they didn't know what machine is if there's no tooltip on it.

Those have two different Textures, so that is invalid. But I agree on the 2 Textures not looking that good. It feels like they miss something.

why do ore blocks do this sometimes?

I don't know that myself. Smooth Lighting just doesn't work for some reason.

• greg, why dont you use the IC2 jenkins for gregtech too?

• Those have two different Textures, so that is invalid. But I agree on the 2 Textures not looking that good. It feels like they miss something.

It's easy to compare what is missed if you compare them to vanilla furnace,IC2 Iron Furnace/E-Furnace,GT4 Auto E-Furnace/Auto Alloy Smelter,RP2 Alloy smelter

greg, why dont you use the IC2 jenkins for gregtech too?

same question as above,or we can download all of them from the oldest to the newest.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 1 time, last by SinusoidalC ().

• I really want you to continue working on 1.6.4 textures
    =======
    Anybody know what does uum_materialcost mean in 1.6.4's GT's MaterialProperties.cfg ?

I may not be sirus, but my mixpack of both sirus' and my own covers nearly all the 1.6.x GT machines. Ask if you want the dropbox dl.

• i used map writers on both awaken nightmare and Kirara, and is pretty good, we can keep recorded where we already explored, so it helps with teleporting later on.

I just tested the alpha sheity version, just as i foretold, rainbow underground , okay not that much, but i did not see anything that resemble redstone or diamnods, found almost none iron and gold, so unless it is not suposed to be like that, we have a problem...
    Besides, i saw that now we can break the granite with iron pickaxe easily, break equals destroy it, so to mine we still require diamond pickaxe, so it is a better thing.
    But i prob did something very wrongly because every time i try to log in, the first try give me a fatal error and toss me at the multiplayer section (wtf) , then on the second try it goes normal (i supose...) ,so anyone can help me? what version of forge is suposed to use, and MC?

Is that HUD thingy on the top left corner from IC²? If yes, how to activate it?
    Also, soooo much copper and tin. SO MUCH. Greg should just disable IC² tin and copper ore gen by default (and maybe uranium, if he replaces it by something else [uraninite?]).

• I'll make a final decision: I will never ever watch any drama regarding any mod or anything in any minecraft reddit/forum. Those RF/IC/SImplyJetpacks/whatever dramas just make me extremely angry. Whiteknights and utter idiots EVERYWHERE

• I'll make a final decision: I will never ever watch any drama regarding any mod or anything in any minecraft reddit/forum. Those RF/IC/SImplyJetpacks/whatever dramas just make me extremely angry. Whiteknights and utter idiots EVERYWHERE

Or you could do like me: Watch it, eat popcorn and enjoy the stupidity of people while laughing at them. A much more healthy approach, except for the butter gold popcorn.

• Or you could do like me: Watch it, eat popcorn and enjoy the stupidity of people while laughing at them. A much more healthy approach, except for the butter gold popcorn.

I flip my shit when I see paladins, I can not hold still. I even register on forums to reply.

• Only thing what annoys me are assholes spreading lies.

OMG IC2 WENT SO STUPID BECAUSE GREG JOINED!!!!111!!!!!

How you know?

ITS OBVIOUS MAN!!!

• One Vein is about 3x3 Chunks large and every 3x3 of Chunks has exactly one Vein. And ofcourse Diamonds are rare.

it was very strange, that place was like the third place i looked for ores, most are very little, but then that one... so much copper, then i found tha ravine, i did not find it before recording, i did not had a map mod, just ic2 and gregtech, but i feel it over pass 3 chunk on a single direction, also as i was told like 10 times, ic2 ores for some reason, are not obeying gretech control over spawn. But what i fear is the low amount of ores aside cooper and tin...

Iron and Gold are closer to the Surface boundled together with Magnetite. But if you dont find large Veins, there are still those small basic Ores everywhere, which drop a crushed Ore. (and later also other similar Items).

we realy, so please, no forgoten post on a forgoten page, gonna need a new and deep log on what ores do, where they located. Even vanilla is at times very boring and frustating to find some ore you need, i did mine one ore and drop the crushed, so it was a small. /rant mode on: Do we realy need to have that many ores? on kirara is already chest filling, and you dont have any storage better (and cheap wise) than a double chest early one, so many byproducts already, so much cells, no place to store liquids early, grr , i am not a collector. but i am a farmer.

Were you in Adventure Mode?

yes, i did chage to it during video, the hardness of granite did not goes up alot when using the iron pickaxe, but dont give any granite or ore if i use to mine it, only with diamond pickaxe, i prefer like this, you can mine granite but dont get any of it, just clearing a way.

Is that HUD thingy on the top left corner from IC²? If yes, how to activate it?

yes it is from ic2, we have this on 1.6 . Just press and hold ic2 alt mod and press ic2 Hud expand.if you do with mode change will active night vision on googles and quantum helmet, with boost mode active jet on quantum suit.

I only generated the world , to see the orange white ground, i did not touch any machine or wire, since greg said he only "finished" most of world gen, so now it time to wait an active release. Pity that nows, everyday the fear for Kirara life only growns ...

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• YOu need bronze or iron tools to mine tetrahedrite or cassiterite. YOu need bronze tools to mine iron (according to Greg)
    So there is a big need in copper + tin.
    However I would like copper + tin only in big veins + small veins everywhere.

• Tetrahedrite and cassiterite are everywhere in gigantic veins (mountain), tin and Cooper!

• hot damn this thread is active, more then a hundred pages since I last checked...

looks like blending is set to additive, I think in minecraft it usually is by default.

• Damn, new textures. That means I need a new youtube banner thing. Urgh, I'll do that at some point......
    Also, will we get fancier names for all of the higher tier machines. Very few have tiered names.

This texture reminds me of Tungsten Ore by RedPower2.

Putting many Machines are Probably Better than installing Many Overclocker Upgrades.