[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg would never add in laggy models. You know that :P

Those models wouldnt lag much if they stopped animating/rendering if you are farther than X blocks or it is not within your vision (aka wall).
    Something Greg should totally do is 3d stuff, if it is possible to add those without lagging.

• Afaik greg hates network lagg and too high data rates (look at his stupid isp... But graphical lagg isnt that easy to cause with models. You really need to code badly for that...

• We might, it looked like a fun mod. Depends on #ofmods mostly.

Periphera_ wrote:

invultri

i've sent you a PM...let me know if this is okay?

I answered.

• Did anyone have Problems loading the Forum (and many but not all other Websites) within the past Hour? (In Germany)

I was only able to load up Google, G-Mail, the Webmail thing of my University, the 2048 Game and Twitter.
    But xkcd, the actual Website of my University, Youtube, this Forum, and every single Website, which showed up in my Google Search did not respond.

• Did anyone have Problems loading the Forum (and many but not all other Websites) within the past Hour? (In Germany)

I was only able to load up Google, G-Mail, the Webmail thing of my University, the 2048 Game and Twitter.
    But xkcd, the actual Website of my University, Youtube, this Forum, and every single Website, which showed up in my Google Search did not respond.

If you are living in the Ba-Wü region, KabelBW has shitload of problems with ipv6/ipv4 convert shit, so you only can access ipv6 websites. It could be that.

• If you are living in the Ba-Wü region, KabelBW has shitload of problems with ipv6/ipv4 convert shit, so you only can access ipv6 websites. It could be that.

afaik he's from bayern

• Atm in a hotel here, can someone show me some of the recipes and basic steps to make a machine etc etc?

• Hey, does someone have a MineTweaker config for Galacticraft at hand? It seems like an interesting mod to add, but I don't like the default recipes... I'm hoping for some GT highend recipes with Data Orbs and stuff ^^
    If nothing like that is available, I could try to do it on my own.
    And is there a way to power GC machines indirectly with EU although the EU integration of GC is broken? If that's not possible, there's still Mj...

You want to stick with GregTech 5 until GregTech 6 has more machines ready?
    You can't craft lenses or you are missing the storage blocks for most materials?
    Try GemBlocksForGreg! Now with metals, too!

• Odd my game is running silky smooth (And its a 2nd game)
    You really need to make your cables and pipes have correct bounding boxes. It would be such a brilliant upgrade. New recipes seem quite all right, however what is there in the lines of early automation.
    Not automation with machines n stuff (Plenty of mods for that) but the crafting table recipies

And if you get around to adding recipies, make them so you can just choose what teir oif item you want output.
    IE Setup recipe for Motor, when u use a recipe just throw it in the crafting table and select a tier. Would be a huge quality of life improvement.

• Am going to put some up here, hold on.

Edit: Whoa, game is laggy. I can barely do anything without the lag.

Well its mostly searching through NEI thats laggy. The game itself doesn't seem to lag too much. And hopefully NEI will have mod-based searching again soon.

Seems like everything is made from machine casings now and cables. LOTS of cables.

Pistons are used in the recycler btw. And robot arms

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line