[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hey, does someone have a MineTweaker config for Galacticraft at hand? It seems like an interesting mod to add, but I don't like the default recipes... I'm hoping for some GT highend recipes with Data Orbs and stuff ^^
    If nothing like that is available, I could try to do it on my own.
    And is there a way to power GC machines indirectly with EU although the EU integration of GC is broken? If that's not possible, there's still Mj...

EU -> GC energy storage module -> GC machines.

• Hey, does someone have a MineTweaker config for Galacticraft at hand? It seems like an interesting mod to add, but I don't like the default recipes... I'm hoping for some GT highend recipes with Data Orbs and stuff ^^
    If nothing like that is available, I could try to do it on my own.
    And is there a way to power GC machines indirectly with EU although the EU integration of GC is broken? If that's not possible, there's still Mj...

Just disable auminium spawning and VOILA you have nearly endgame whole galacticraft - first you need to manage higher tier of machinery to get aluminium :)
    However, a lot of things is still bugged....But minetweaker idea is not bad (however I have no experience with it)

• hi, I'm still alive, how are you

So, now that mr10movie is pleased, let's read up on what happened while I was busy doing absolutely nothing of significance!

• GregoriusT that was realy the most lame way to say that a little update was released... well... it seens interesing, but alot of things is just missing, still dont have any clue how to make that multi wire on single cable thing, the tool tip is realy confusing , loss/meter ... so every meter it will lose that X amp or every X meter it will lose 1 amp... the cable says amp while machines voltage... i tried again the world gen with ic2 copper tin lead disable, i realy dont like it, i make a trip under a desert and savanna, feel so hopeless, found a ravine of pure stone, i can understand that gregoriust want to give some "feel" of finding an ore vein, but that just make me want to quit. Well i guess i can only chill out, made some post, trying to say or answer something usefull, but it only seen to be in vain, oh wheels.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• GregoriusT that was realy the most lame way to say that a little update was released... well... it seens interesing, but alot of things is just missing, still dont have any clue how to make that multi wire on single cable thing, the tool tip is realy confusing , loss/meter ... so every meter it will lose that X amp or every X meter it will lose 1 amp... the cable says amp while machines voltage... i tried again the world gen with ic2 copper tin lead disable, i realy dont like it, i make a trip under a desert and savanna, feel so hopeless, found a ravine of pure stone, i can understand that gregoriust want to give some "feel" of finding an ore vein, but that just make me want to quit. Well i guess i can only chill out, made some post, trying to say or answer something usefull, but it only seen to be in vain, oh wheels.

I pretty much agree with everything you are saying apart from the ore thing. I'm finding loads! It's ridicules!
    Anyway, when we get a full GT changelog, we'll understand a bit more.

• Iron is a pain to find, or even worse if you find it before getting a bronze pick.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I can barely imagine the work we will have to update the wiki. This time, we should keep the 1.6.4 pages around for awhile (copy them over to a legacy page).

So, we make a big legacy page. Put all the old pages linked to there. Rename old pages to (legacy). Then start again from scratch? Sounds like fun.

• @UNG: The Cables lose Voltage per Meter and that for every single Packet (Packet = Ampere). For example a Tin Cable would go 32 -> 31 -> 30 -> 29 -> 28 etc., while a 4x Tin Cable connected to a MV->LV Transformer Output (4 Packets) will go 4x32 (128 ) -> 4x31 (124) -> 4x30 (120) -> 4x29 (116) -> 4x28 (112) etc. It is basically EXACTLY like the old Enet, but with the ability to have multiple Cables (or Cables which behave like Multiples) within one single Block.

• I've found loads of ore! I have no idea why everyone can't find any.

Just lucky I guess. What layer are you mining at?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You should copypaste what I said above to a txt File and then edit the Wiki with that AND the Information you found through testing.

Anotherone @Wiki: The Advanced Buffer is deprecated and will not be reimplemented. Instead you can now use the already existing Robot Arms as a Cover to output-to-adjacent/input-to-own Inventory into a certain Slot inside the target (you can rightclick it without Screwdriver to set it, I will change the Texture to indicate Buttons for that). The Arms are exactly as fast as their Conveyor Counterparts. Note: The first Input Slot of my Auto-Machines is #4 (not #0!) and it counts from there on, while the Output Slots are beginning where the Input Slots end.