[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• FUN FACT: Diamonds are 4 times rarer than before and it is additional 3 times harder to get an actual Gem of Diamond. As in you get 2 Small Diamond Ores per Chunk and those drop either a Dust, a Crushed Ore or a Gem (even 1/3 ratio each). BUT, you can find large Diamond Deposits ofcourse, but they are frikkin rare.

And my Tools are about as much valuable as the regular Vanilla Tools (at least things like Pickaxes), you probably know the Recipes for the Tool Heads already, you just need to attach a Stick to them by Crafting them together.

But the Bronze Age isn't done right now, even though that should be quick and easy to reimplement, since I have the Code for that ready (Except for the Boiler, I'm going to reimplement that. Use the RC Boiler if available). I might do a Solar Boiler too. A very slow Solar Boiler.

Awesome! If you add a solar boiler and a way to get coke and creosote, then I wouldn't even need the (currently broken) railcraft anymore!
    I've been waiting anxiously for the next update, as railcraft 9.0.0 doesn't work with Forge 1073

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Diamonds are 4 times rarer than before and it is additional 3 times harder to get an actual Gem of Diamond.

Does that mean 7 or 12 times harder overall then?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's coming closer. I want to have the Tools (the very basic ones, like Hammers and Wrenches) ready for the release, and those are the next Step in my current Work Phase.

Oh and according to the Rules it was an OBJECT, and not a Number :P

Integer is an object. Rule not broken >=) (Unless you go back and make that ANY object of course :))

• I thought it was 12, but was making sure that I wasn't misinterpreting it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

FUN FACT: Diamonds are 4 times rarer than before and it is additional 3 times harder to get an actual Gem of Diamond.

Forge X-Ray has never been so useful.

• But that would defeat the purpose of using ridiculously excessive amounts of diamonds up!

Point is, diamonds are hardly rare or valuable anymore. XD I'd gladly trade 4 diamonds for a block of uranium ore. =3

Use frames and diamond plates. It will be "diamondy" enough.

Forge X-Ray has never been so useful.

I've seen one that is not so cheaty where you can "smell" the ores and track them down. It is called the scenter mod. I wouldn't use it anyways as I want a challenging game.

• So I realized that in the version for Minecraft 1.6.4 the wires dont melt if you send to much voltage through them.
    Is there a stable version in which the wires work properly for 1.6?

• So I realized that in the version for Minecraft 1.6.4 the wires dont melt if you send to much voltage through them.
    Is there a stable version in which the wires work properly for 1.6?

In IC2 Exp, the E-Net is not yet implemented so there is none, sorry.

• Use frames and diamond plates. It will be "diamondy" enough.

I've seen one that is not so cheaty where you can "smell" the ores and track them down. It is called the scenter mod. I wouldn't use it anyways as I want a challenging game.

Heh, but with forge x-ray on 1.6.4 you're not able to track down ores wich use meta datas, and in 1.7.2 with the amout of ores, I believe, it will be useless.

• In IC2 Exp, the E-Net is not yet implemented so there is none, sorry.

Hm thats unforunate.
    Hope nobody on my server realize this^^
    Or maybe I just keep only 1cable type and make it a bit more expensive

The post was edited 2 times, last by ReTeYeZ ().

• Greg, can you add a redstone lamp that is sealable, so i can seal and light my space station at the same time?

If possible, a world tick measurer, so we know if the world is getting slow?

• Greg, can you add a redstone lamp that is sealable, so i can seal and light my space station at the same time?

You cannot be fucking serious. YOU ALREADY ASKED THAT QUESTION AND I EXPLAINED IT TO YOU IN PARTICULAR WHY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!

• When you get diamond dusts....in bronze age, how yu get from that regular diamonds? till now, you had to use implosion compressor, but i doubt that there will be steam version of it :D or just dust-> furnace? :D

SpwnX, for sealable blocks, GC has own config to add the IDs....but dunno, how and if it works :)