[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• i am getting crash when hovering certain ore or machines on creative tab, any ideias?

and just for fun, NEi have it own lesser version of WAILA, if you look at small ores, it keep flickring around what the outcame can be.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Still don't get it, as an anvil will yield you two pickaxes. You can have a silktouch/efficiency, and a fortune. Or both w/ efficiency.

Yes, but an unbreaking + efficiency pick is easier and cheaper to repair than an efficiency + silk/fortune.

• Hey Sirus, any new progress on the GT textures? ^.^

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• It's a race! Finish the textures for everything currently implemented before Greg adds new things! Deadline is this weekend! GO GO GO! XD

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• While trying to make a 16 number lock using a combination of redstone circuit blocks i found a bug : Redstone circuit blocks does not recognize the very short pulse outputted by other redstone circuit blocks and since you can't lengthen the pulse from a combination lock mode, you can't make a combination of combination locks without the need of more complicated redstonery.

• Still don't get it, as an anvil will yield you two pickaxes. You can have a silktouch/efficiency, and a fortune. Or both w/ efficiency.

one for silktouch ore mining,one for fortune ore mining,one for stone mining
    all of three pickaxes have both efficiency enchantment and unbreaking enchantment.
    and the one for stone mining is always the pickaxe which get efficiency enchantment only on the enchantment table(but this one is a fortune 2 pickaxe)

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 2 times, last by SinusoidalC ().

• Any plans to work on the oredict processing bit at startup? It's a real turnoff for lots of folks to have a 5 minute pause in the startup cycle. Surely there must be some way to speed up this process or at least cache the data when nothing has changed.

• GT is spamming my console with a bunch of "missing textures" errors... The game doesn't crash or anything but is this normal?

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• Hate to say it, but this sounds like a problem on your end with speed. On my PC (4.4 GHz quad-core, 8GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD) it takes around 6 minutes first run, then just a smidge under 2 minutes each time after.
    On the server (3.2 GHz quad-core, 8GB RAM, 5400RPM HDD) it takes around 11 minutes the first time, and 4 minutes each time after.
    On my laptop (1.8 GHz single-core, 2 GB RAM, 5400RPM HDD) it takes around 17 minutes the first time, and 6 minutes each time after.

Any plans to work on the oredict processing bit at startup? It's a real turnoff for lots of folks to have a 5 minute pause in the startup cycle. Surely there must be some way to speed up this process or at least cache the data when nothing has changed.

Quoted from "zorn":

• Top 10 Ideas for the hypothetical Gregorious T Modjam entry, GO!

10: A Configurable mod to make every block from any mod look like Trollface, it just scans the oredict for 10 minutes first-run.