[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, coal ore is yielding coal ore on mining, instead of coal. Is that intended?

I'd assume it is, since all other ores work that way. Also, coal dust and lignite coal dust work as fuels, and you can turn ore into dust with the hammer and a bunch of other stuff.

• The changes on last update are interesting, more durability is always wellcome too, i am curious about the new itens added (with no use yet) , the auto crafting is on the way? Also liked the new generators, i hope you dont plan to added more of simple generator, only multiblocks, but more suprised how affordable the sun is. Keep up, i will follow quietly .

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Wait, ForgeMultiPart loads after GregTech, or what is it? If that is the Problem I can add a loadafter Tag to fix it, even though it is strange that the Recipe Handler even gets Problems from being asked about its Output that early.

• Wait, ForgeMultiPart loads after GregTech, or what is it? If that is the Problem I can add a loadafter Tag to fix it, even though it is strange that the Recipe Handler even gets Problems from being asked about its Output that early.

I'm not entirely sure.

The problem that we were having is already fixed in the newer version of extra utilities though, so I don't know if it's that big of a deal.

You want me to post your comment on that github issue?

• Greg, Calcite ore (:823) doesn't seem to have any uses in NEI, unlike your other ores that can be crushed with the hammer.
    Edit: Also, your hoe doesn't exactly work. (sneak edit) maybe it's due to adventure mode?

• My meta iron sword after "breaking", became a weird iron sword, with 111 swords and negative damage on durability... wtf? It can be used indefinetely though.

Edit: Another problem, generators are required for nuclear reactor and radioisotope and since generators are uncraftable...

• Another note on swords: Iron sword deals +6 damage and kills most mobs in 3 hits, your meta iron sword takes 4 hits to kill most mobs. I think something is wrong, could it be that the meta sword is inflicting 6 damage on mobs, instead of "punch" (1) + 6 damage of sword ?

• I think you'll find PFAA has more stone types than UB....

Also, that just means looking for the right stone type for the ore you want, which could be anywhere, instead of looking for the ore you want which could be anywhere (and once you find the stone, you then have to find the ore).

• It is a matter of reducing the search area once you find the rock. If PFAA has more rocks than UB i will laugh, but i don't care anyways. I just want something less random than "heights" and sparse ores once you find it.

• How much steam does each type of boiler actually put out at peak?

Additionally, at 66% efficiency of steam->power ratio is still murky.. how much steam is 1 EU at 100% efficiency?

ALSO, HEY GREG:
    Bug. Steel pipes don't drop when breaking with a wrench.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by axlegear ().

• Which Wrench did you use? You know you cannot mine Steel using low Quality Wrenches.

Ah, molybdenum must be 'low quality' despite having the same durability as steel?
    Can you wrench with equal metals? IE, a steel wrench on steel pipes?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• It is a matter of reducing the search area once you find the rock. If PFAA has more rocks than UB i will laugh, but i don't care anyways. I just want something less random than "heights" and sparse ores once you find it.

Whoops, meant to put that on the other post. Oh well.

It does, PFAA has 25 stone types, UB has 24 :P

I wouldn't say sparse ores, they're pretty well compacted. The ores on the outside of veins are far apart, but the centre of the vein is a huge sphere of dense ore. The height thing I can understand, but I guess both have indicators for where their ores spawn. Greg's is height level, and PFAA is stone type. Since there are many different stone types, finding the right one could be difficult no?

Anyway, since when were you against any form of difficulty? :P