[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Why using the Armor Stands if you can use Lockers?

Exactly :P

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." (Mark Twain)
    GregTech is a wonderful time consuming challenge!
    Fun Paradise V is on it's way ...

• What are you doing, you should be revising! (wait you may not have any more exams, but I have 4).

The rest of mine are next year :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Are you studying theology or something else?

Nop, I go to a 'faith' school (the faith isn't the most important aspect of the school, but it's certainly prominent), and we're kinda forced to take it as a subject (not next year though thank god).

• I feel sorry for you already :p

Greg, are the Machine_Casing_Assembler/Other the "fronts" I requested? Do they do anything special?

• Hi! Firsdt of all thank you for this awesome work youare doing with this awesome mod creation. I was triying the last version update from Alpha with my server and i have this problem at the start, maybe you can help me with that so i can test the new update!

Here is the Crash-Report:

:S

• Regarding the GTCW, I suggest GT 5.0 stuff go to another wiki project. It's so different, and like GT for 1.4.6, I suspect GT for 1.6 will be in use for a while yet.

• Regarding the GTCW, I suggest GT 5.0 stuff go to another wiki project. It's so different, and like GT for 1.4.6, I suspect GT for 1.6 will be in use for a while yet.

I agree,because of the huge changeremake to the GT5

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Bug? Thaumcraft infused stones drop nothing when mined with a flint pickaxe even though stone pickaxes work fine.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• Hi! Firsdt of all thank you for this awesome work youare doing with this awesome mod creation. I was triying the last version update from Alpha with my server and i have this problem at the start, maybe you can help me with that so i can test the new update!

Reuploaded 5.00z with a fix.

Bug? Thaumcraft infused stones drop nothing when mined with a flint pickaxe even though stone pickaxes work fine.

Well it is no Bug on my Side, and I doubt it is a Bug in Thaumcraft since I can actually mine the Arcane Blocks with my Picks.

I second this. I dont want to confuse people with mixed information.
    GT 4 stuff on already existing pages and GT 5 on new pages, with redirection links on GT 4 pages (if it already existed on GT 4).

Navigation bar would have to be reworked too. I'm thinking on a way to separate the GT4 and GT5 pages on the navigation bar at this moment.

@Greg: can you add a recipe to allow us to change between IC² Fertilizer and Forestry fertilizer freely? Right now i have only forestry fertilizer and i cant use em on IC2 crops. Others may have IC² fertilizer and want to use them on forestry multifarms.
    Also, please readd the portable scanner recipe... i can't stand using IC2 one for crops when yours is much better :P

• Well it is no Bug on my Side, and I doubt it is a Bug in Thaumcraft since I can actually mine the Arcane Blocks with my Picks.

Arcane Stone Blocks do work with the flint pickaxe.

The problem is infused stones. Since every pickaxe (wood, stone, iron, steel, gold, diamond) apart from the flint pickaxe seems to drop shards from infused stones, I thought that it might be a problem with GT.

I'm testing with only Thaumcraft, GT and IC2 and their dependencies only. The problem must be with one of these mods... unless my computer is broken.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• I second this. I dont want to confuse people with mixed information.
    GT 4 stuff on already existing pages and GT 5 on new pages, with redirection links on GT 4 pages (if it already existed on GT 4).

Navigation bar would have to be reworked too. I'm thinking on a way to separate the GT4 and GT5 pages on the navigation bar at this moment.

@Greg: can you add a recipe to allow us to change between IC² Fertilizer and Forestry fertilizer freely? Right now i have only forestry fertilizer and i cant use em on IC2 crops. Others may have IC² fertilizer and want to use them on forestry multifarms.

Given the wikispaces sidebar system, the simplest solution would be to create a new wiki for 1.7 information with a whole bunch of links back to the current wiki.