[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Why when I said Eloraam was back, no one listenned to me, :| , but btw, if she's back, will chickenbones need to fusion Project red with RedPower 3 ?

• Now we all wait for the mighty dragon lord to come back with IC3...?

That'd be scary if he'd been working on it for as long as he's been mising :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• 5.01f:
    The Fluid Icon inside Tanks/Machines now has a Tooltip containing the precise Amount of Fluid (The Stacksize thing is still there for rough estimates of Fluid Amount).
    Readded the Electric Regulator in again 10 different Voltages.
    Changed all Automation Machines to accept Input of 2 Amperes and to Output 2 Amperes to be able to supply every attached Machine properly.
    Fixed a bunch of Bugs.

• That'd be scary if he'd been working on it for as long as he's been mising

It would be scarier if he was one of us here, using an alternate account. Remember when he released the "top secret" reactor blueprint plans for v1.106 (or was it 1.107?)?

• Hi Guys,

i was wondering if anyone of you allready has a config for PFAA and COG that distributes the new Gregtech Ores in a Balanced manner. Balanced around Gregtech that is.
    I read that you Guys where talking about PFAA before, but havent found any Configs :/ I also read, that Gregtech moves most Ores to the Nether if PFAA is found, but im not a Huge Fan of that. Id rather have COG distribute Gregs Ore in the Overworld and, in the Worst Case, disable PFAA.

Any Configs at Hand for that?

Would be Awesome!

• Just to let people know Noog updated PFAA Geologica to fix the blast resistance issue.

Neakas : I believe most of people have been playing with PFAA Geologica in the over world since it has most of the ores we need. I have not seen anyone post a config for COG for the new Greg Tech ores. One may exists but it has not been posted.

• Bug: Bismuth Bronze has no smelting recipe

I may or may not play GT. I also might be playing it with TiC. Some Metallurgy and ExtraTiC could be in the mix too. I might have also dropped in some TE as well. Some AE and BC could possibly be on the list. And I maybe- just maybe - there's NEI to assist in short-term memory loss that I may or may not have.

• Hi Guys,
    I can't craft generator from ic2 (for nuke reactor)
    or Greg remove both of them

Привет всем,
    Я не могу скрафтить обычный генератор из ic2 (и с ним же ядерный реактор)
    или Грег удалил все эти крафты?

ps: я так понял амперы не используються...

• XSan9er - Currently the generator has been disable to make people use the Greg Tech generators and steam turbines. Greg Tech 5 is in early beta (and a little less alpha) and is still under development. The issue is known but has not been resolved in this new early version of Greg Tech yet.

For those on the Kirara server or who have used the the new electrolyzers: I have a basic electrolyzer hooked up to 4 amp zinc cables with 4 steam turbines. Even with the loss from the generators (should be around 104 EU at the electrolyzer), I am unable to separate some dust which I have enough power for the recipe. For example Pyrite dust (FeS2) has a max EU is 60EU/tick. Kind of makes it hard to get silver since I have to separate galena dust which needs 90 EU/tick. The second tier electroylizer requires silver. Any ideas why the basic electroylizer is not working? Is a higher tier needed for even the simple recipies? If so what does the basic electrolyzer do?

• XSan9er - Currently the generator has been disable to make people use the Greg Tech generators and steam turbines. Greg Tech 5 is in early beta (and a little less alpha) and is still under development. The issue is known but has not been resolved in this new early version of Greg Tech yet.

For those on the Kirara server or who have used the the new electrolyzers: I have a basic electrolyzer hooked up to 4 amp zinc cables with 4 steam turbines. Even with the loss from the generators (should be around 104 EU at the electrolyzer), I am unable to separate some dust which I have enough power for the recipe. For example Pyrite dust (FeS2) has a max EU is 60EU/tick. Kind of makes it hard to get silver since I have to separate galena dust which needs 90 EU/tick. The second tier electroylizer requires silver. Any ideas why the basic electroylizer is not working? Is a higher tier needed for even the simple recipies? If so what does the basic electrolyzer do?

AFAIK all machines accept only 1 amp (except with latest, which take 2?). So a 32v electrolyzer can only take 32EU/t (or 64EU/t), thus cannot perform tasks that require more.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Because of the Unification process some of Metallurgy's recipe's are broken. Specifically Unable to make Angmallen and Damascus Steel at the moment, due to the recipe to combine dust (Iron + Gold, and Iron + Bronze respectfully) do not function.

• Because of the Unification process some of Metallurgy's recipe's are broken. Specifically Unable to make Angmallen and Damascus Steel at the moment, due to the recipe to combine dust (Iron + Gold, and Iron + Bronze respectfully) do not function.

Either turn unification off in the gregtech.cfg, or set Metallurgy's dusts as the unification targets in the unification.cfg.

• I still don't know how to make 8V solar panels....

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I still don't know how to make 8V solar panels....

Did you enable crafting them? Because the crafting of all GT compact Solar Panels is disabled by default, and must be manually set to True via OverpoweredStuff.cfg

• Yes, but no go. I'm confused as hell.

Quoted from "zorn":

• I dont see any pages explaining it.

Edit: Added my first "contribution" to the wiki, on the getting started page "GT also changes recipes of other mods tools (like ThaumCraft Thaumium Tools)"