[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Dunno, maybe Greg write "of course you cannot!" or something, but in version 5.02e i cannot dismount 1x tin wire with wrench. Using cutter just destroys block and nothing dropped.

• Question for all who have tested and played through it:
    How far (which tier) can be done WITHOUT managing the trip to the End?
    I know that the Mass Fab needs it for sure but don´t know if also something earlier?

Edit: Want to add some recipes for nonGT things crafted from GT ones via MineTweaker, however the itemlist generated by it for GT just make this :

I fear that something is not going well....How I can choose one exact item for recipes and then, will it work, when MineTweaker couldnt list it ?

EDIT2: Ah, okay, OreDict

The post was edited 3 times, last by HanakoCZ ().

• Well....I have question about lang file. I had translated some machine name and describe. But just part of in game string effected.
    I thought my translation might too long. So I tested to just change some word like "Controller (front middle at bottom)" to "Controller (this is a test)".
    Also not work.

Look at the top of the Lang File

enablelangfile {
    B:UseThisFileAsLanguageFile=false
    }

Set that to true.

Edit: Want to add some recipes for nonGT things crafted from GT ones via MineTweaker, however the itemlist generated by it for GT just make this :

I fear that something is not going well....How I can choose one exact item for recipes and then, will it work, when MineTweaker couldnt list it ?

EDIT2: Ah, okay, OreDict

Minetweaker doesn't list the up to 32766 Damage Values of the Items. And also it doesn't take the NBT into account in order to show Tools properly.

-----

And for the Tin Wire thing: It works for me if I use the proper Wire Cutter. Does your Wire Cutter have enough Mining Level for it? 2 is required at least.

• IIRC you can configure Minetweaker 3 to only accept and output items with a specific NBT value or NBT value range in recipes.

• A couple of questions:
    1) Can GT packets "rebound", frying a 1x cable, and when?
    2) Which battery buffers (and batteries) to use with LV tech?

• 1) Can GT packets "rebound", frying a 1x cable, and when?

packets arent send, but more likely requested by machines, so no, and it would only fry if there is more avaiable than the cable can handle , like out of transformer is output 4 packets, so if any machine require more than one on that cable, it will burn.

2) Which battery buffers (and batteries) to use with LV tech?

That is based on the system voltage, amount of machines working at same time, and the generator, for me i can safely work 4 lv machine with one 4 slots buffer, with four bateries inside (because each batery output 1 amp), the batery can be either GT lithium/sodium lv batery or ic2 R-batery(these will have less energy storage and more generator hungry), just remember to use 4 amp cable.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Project Red has updated too, only Railcraft and Forestry left, both of which are coming. *Stares at Greg

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's coming, Player is working on it (or at least was half a week ago)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• when i try craft bronze game crash
    last & clear version Gregtech

What do you mean "craft bronze"? What form of Bronze are you attempting to craft, using what inputs, and what machine?

Also, crash report?

• when i try craft bronze game crash
    last & clear version Gregtech

1. This is the most stupid kind of Bug Report you can give. You don't even include Error logs or similar.
    2. What is the "clear" Version of GregTech?
    3. Nope, I can craft Bronze without crashing.
    4. Your Bugreport is now fully invalid. Move on.

• I thought about this bug have reported...
    No mods except ic & gt
    When put second pile of pure copper dust in kraft grid (table) game crash
    I installed AE, without the same result.
    Crash

• The crash is about bronze trying to get a power level? gg Minecraft

I see this too much.

• I thought about this bug have reported...
    No mods except ic & gt
    When put second pile of pure copper dust in kraft grid (table) game crash
    I installed AE, without the same result.
    Crash

You have the IC² Version for 1.7.10. GregTech is 1.7.2. Guess what happened.

-----

V5.02f:
    Added a lot more Recipes/Researches for Thaumcraft.
    All GT Thaumcraft Research is now properly configurable.
    Fixed some Bugs I stumbeled upon.