[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Since greg autocrafts are still missing, I am personally using Forestry tables...they are really nice for locking recipes (every table can store 8 of them), just click and your recipe is ready....

• GRAG AUTOCRAFTING WHEN

я автокрафт не жду. жду появления разновидности электроустановок 1,2 и 3х фазные приборы. также провода чтоб в 1 блоке можно было разместить до 4х проводов 3 фазы и 0. в зависимости от сечения провода будет требоваться блок. ну и большие многоблочные машины)) генераторы и потребители.

• Page 2000?

Page 2000. 8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Chocohead: As much as you don't like it, it's still 2000 :P ().

• I HATE YOU CHOCOHEAD.

:3

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• я автокрафт не жду. жду появления разновидности электроустановок 1,2 и 3х фазные приборы. также провода чтоб в 1 блоке можно было разместить до 4х проводов 3 фазы и 0. в зависимости от сечения провода будет требоваться блок. ну и большие многоблочные машины)) генераторы и потребители.

Фаз не будет, да и не нужны они нафиг, с такой системой подачи энергии. А мультиблоки ждут все)
    Heil chocohead

• I was able to load the 1.7.10 test version in a test world with the latest IC2 (build 623), Railcraft, Forestry (3.0), Project Red, Thaumcraft (4.2), PFAA, and several others. I have not tried to load my 1.7.2 world yet but that will be the next test. The only bug I have is COG is loading with debug on. That is one that I need to report to Noogenesis.

wrong IC2 version, try 559 (in past Greg forced to use every time newest IC2 version, since 1.7.10, he want only old stuff)

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• wrong IC2 version, try 559 (in past Greg forced to use every time newest IC2 version, since 1.7.10, he want only old stuff)

He said that the new test version works with that build of IC2. The old test version wasn't working with builds past 559 because Greg didn't update for the fluid handler changes. He answered my question if the new test version works with newer IC2 versions, which it does, which is good :)

Also \o/ Praise Choco, Lord of Page 2000 \o/

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Oooo, GT_MetaTileEntity_BasicMachine_GT_Recipe, I like. :-)

And GT_Recipe_Map, a map based recipe system instead of the linear-gull-forsaken-lookup that MC does, you could actually do your vanilla crafting recipes as another GT_Recipe_Map, make a special Recipe class that uses your map and just stuff that one recipe into minecraft's lookup list. That way you could add all the recipes you want without worrying about slowing down MC's linear recipe lookups. You would have to add special support to NEI to be able to read your custom Recipe class, but you already have that code in there so it would just be a little bit to hook it in. :-)

Though that would make things like minetweaker utterly worthless for GT crafting recipe manipulation until special support was added, and your recipe removal call would have to parse it specially as well.

Or better yet, forgo as many crafting recipes as possible and make more machines to make recipes instead, I prefer machines making stuff. ^.^

Now, to go make my own GT_MetaTileEntity_BasicMachine_GT_Recipe_Rotational subclass that handles rotational power, EU, and steam, and port things over to it, wonderful simplification of code that shall be.

• "If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager"....
    When i try to load minecraft with Gregtech the logs write this and after this my minecraft freeze,someone can help me?,
    Thanks.

• "If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager"....
    When i try to load minecraft with Gregtech the logs write this and after this my minecraft freeze,someone can help me?,
    Thanks.

how long ? log ? anything more then what the text says to wait ? :)

Thanks.

Reading is such a difficult skill nowadays.

Thanks.

Let me guess: You didnt wait long enough and didnt care about the big ass warning above the Download Link stating that it might take a long time to load GT?

Creating a new Machine or a new Recipe Map is a one-liner for me now lol. There is no better way to spam Machines and Recipe Classes if you just need a single Line of Code for any. And yes, the Recipe Map can be overridden to make other Mods Recipe Systems (or the vanilla Recipe System) merge better into the GT System (there are a few examples of that in some static classes below the GT_Recipe things).

But a little warning, this particular Class may get its Constructor changed over time in case I add new Stuff to the Functionality.

Or better yet, forgo as many crafting recipes as possible and make more machines to make recipes instead, I prefer machines making stuff. ^.^

Yes that is what I have done to most crafting Recipes already. Most Vanilla Items have Assembler Recipes now, even the Beacons, though it uses Molten Glass directly for them.

• Creating a new Machine or a new Recipe Map is a one-liner for me now lol. There is no better way to spam Machines and Recipe Classes if you just need a single Line of Code for any. And yes, the Recipe Map can be overridden to make other Mods Recipe Systems (or the vanilla Recipe System) merge better into the GT System (there are a few examples of that in some static classes below the GT_Recipe things).

But a little warning, this particular Class may get its Constructor changed over time in case I add new Stuff to the Functionality.

I figured based on what I see in it. :-)

If I come up with a good version of your GT_MetaTileEntity_BasicMachine_GT_Recipe class with rotational energy support as well, would you want a diff (or just the file in full so you can diff it yourself, or both)?
    I am wondering if Kinetic energy would be more accurate now that IC2 has added kinetic blocks (kind of...)...

Yes that is what I have done to most crafting Recipes already. Most Vanilla Items have Assembler Recipes now, even the Beacons, though it uses Molten Glass directly for them.

Have you thought about another config option to remove the vanilla recipes that your machines can make excepting ones that you need to make manually before the point that the machine is made? ;-)