[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• There is one big disadvantage I've seen to running in 1.7 over 1.6: 1.7 packs run near-universally lower FPS, and I have no damn idea why.

Everything else about 1.7 is far superior to 1.6, but for some reason my PC has to work a lot harder to do it.

Probably because OptiFine is broken with 1.7 versions of technic mods? I do not include it in any of packs, and where it is, it blocked something....so maybe that is the problem

@fire on sun : I have such similar mod, but reverted. It is called Toxic Rain, in intoxicates people on rain, so they are forced to have roof for sure :D
    But I seen sometimes in past some mod making ppl burning, will try to find it

EDIT: Found it, but for Bukkit :/ http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sunburn/

• Welcome GregTech threat into IV voltage :Mining Laser:

Edit: It's me Greg and I dont get why you said "Insane Voltage Voltage".

Also it is still Extreme Voltage until the next 20 Posts-

+1 for you Greg :thumbup:

• Probably because OptiFine is broken with 1.7 versions of technic mods?

I don't think it is, since I've never had any problems using it. It used to, but then things got fixed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh and I knew about that Issue already. When I found out about it I made a "Will it blend" Contest and threw all the things into it. Tungstensteel Ingot? Yes it blends! Diamond Sawblade? Yes it blends! ZPM? Yes it blends!

Hahaha, yeah. Mekanism now provides an exclusive chance to convert your Naquadah and Tungstensteel into six sticks 8)

• Hayo! EV page!

Blockmaster139 : Yes you did. :D

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• I think i just want to be on the EV site too :)
    just noticed what i need for advanced circuits now xDD I thought "he said nerf...I don't think it doesn't mean the same to him than to me xDD" but I do quite like that change even though it takes a while :D
    Still waiting and hoping for the fusion :)
    If you want to answer Greg go ahead if not..well its up to my imagination then xD: Did you start with the fusion and what do your plans for it look like :)
    pretty sure its up to me i think, but you never know until you ask :thumbsup:

• So wait what's changing with Adventure Mode and what version does it change in?

1.8:
    By default, nothing can break anything, shovels cant break dirt, pickaxes cant break stone, etc. You have to give them a custom NBT tag, which basically says 'this tool can break this block' for every block. I say Greg should just give up on adventure mode and add an option to make the hand ineffective. Registering every block to every tool you craft is gonna be one hell of a pain

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Hello, are there any charts with the durability/effects of the wide amount of tools we can make with all the metals and that such?

Yes, some people have them in signatures, jsut search through this threat :) Dunno who it is

• Greg, if I spam a pipe system with items, a type filter will accept the items as fast as I can shove them in, and none of the items will redirect to the restricted pipe area. However a regular item filter is really slow and most of the items end up going to the restricted pipe area. This makes it really annoying to have auto-sorting systems because those items end up in the misc chest.

• For what its worth, I've added an entry for the Battery Buffer to the wiki.

I am not a regular wiki contributor. I am not an expert on the subject matter. As always please contribute corrections or improvements as needed.

SWEET - POSTING TO THE EV PAGE!

Pyure , thank you for updating the Wiki for the Battery Buffer info!

I have a 3 questions though:

1. The wiki still does not show what item goes into an EU LuV Buffer (Its blank on the wiki). What battery/item goes into a LuV battery Buffer?

2. There is no recipe for crafting a "GT Zero Point Module" in NEI or on the wiki page for it. How can you craft it. It says it can't be charged - only discharged, soooooo, I am assuming it is crafted by means of another consumable source(s) that can't be recharged? You have to just make another one?

3. Is the GT AESU coming back? I see that it is mentioned HERE on the wiki.

@Greg, I really hope the AESU does comes back, and IDSU, the Dragon Egg module, along with the auto crafting table, sorting machine, and many other things that made GT4 awesome. The AESU and IDSU ruled - I know you got buffers now, but couldn't we have an option to turn some of those things back on in the config? *pouty face*

The post was edited 1 time, last by chloe ().

• AFAIK there currently is no energy storage item rated to work at LuV...

The Zero Point Module cannot be crafted; it is a massively powerful single-use battery that can only be found extremely rarely in (jungle temple?) dungeon loot.

The Lapotronic Energy Orb page reference to the AESU is likely a relic of the 1.6 days when that was a thing. We have no word yet on any of the endgame-tech GT machinery in 1.7.

• EV = 8192V = Lapotronic Energy Orb
    LuV = 32768V = ???
    ZPM = 131,072V = [its own tier]
    Gonna need a ton of transformers if you intend on actually using that ZPM you found...

• General note: voltage - tier formula

V = 2^(3+2T)EU/t
    V = Voltage (EU/p or EU/t)
    T = Tier (#)

Tiers:
    0 = ULV = 2^3 = 8V
    1 = LV = 2^(3+2) = 2^5 = 32V
    2 = MV = 2^(3+4) = 2^7 = 128V
    8 = UV = 2^(3+16) = 2^19 = 524288V

The exception to this pattern is MAX Voltage, where the voltage is equal to MaxInt (2^31 -1), the maximum number allowed in Java (without performing strange and dangerous dark magical arts).