[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• For AE2 autocrafting with extruder do you use separate extruder for each shape recipes? Or is it possible to insert shapes with materials?

The first one. You *can* insert the shapes, but you can't extract them, so it's rather pointless.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Hi I have slight issue iun 5.05.10. Chemical Reactor doesnt want to process ANYTHING. For example when I put Uraninite dust + Aluminium dust, items just sit in the Reactor not doing anything.

• Are you sure you use the right tier of the reactor?

I tried all tiers (from basic to ACR II)

But i have found what is going on... Even when NEI is not showing that recipes needs water, it requires water.
    http://imgur.com/49898sd
    http://imgur.com/9jpUjpW

Edit: But the water is not being consumed. Is this problem with NEi or GT?

• The Chemical Reactor has an Issue yes, I found out what it was and found a workaround so I didnt publish the fixed Version yet. The Workaround is to just add any Fluid to the Reactor (I personally chose Water), because otherwise it doesn't find the Recipes (I accidentially set it so that you have to have at least 1 fluid even though there are recipes with 0 fluids). This is fixed in the next Version however.

• The Chemical Reactor has an Issue yes, I found out what it was and found a workaround so I didnt publish the fixed Version yet. The Workaround is to just add any Fluid to the Reactor (I personally chose Water), because otherwise it doesn't find the Recipes (I accidentially set it so that you have to have at least 1 fluid even though there are recipes with 0 fluids). This is fixed in the next Version however.

Awesome, thanks

• Same point of the LuV , Ultimate and MAX ones. :D

Me want batteries for those too.

Random nerf idea: Make GT scan all the recipes (but the hammer ones) in your modpack and replace ingots (and maybe gems) with plates in those recipes. Configurable of course.

Random nerf idea: Make GT scan all the recipes (but the hammer ones) in your modpack and replace ingots (and maybe gems) with plates in those recipes. Configurable of course.

if batteries would be added then we will need machines of the same tire .. why do you need extra batteries otherwise? just for densier eu storrage?
    just ingots->plates probably will lead to random illogical recipes in mods (ofcource, some recipes would become more logical:) ) , imho
    also, it will lead to mismatch between mods and wikies..

• if batteries would be added then we will need machines of the same tire .. why do you need extra batteries otherwise? just for densier eu storrage?
    just ingots->plates probably will lead to random illogical recipes in mods (ofcource, some recipes would become more logical:) ) , imho
    also, it will lead to mismatch between mods and wikies..

We HAVE machines of the same tier...

• if batteries would be added then we will need machines of the same tire .. why do you need extra batteries otherwise? just for densier eu storrage?
    also, it will lead to mismatch between mods and wikies.

You already have Luv+ energy hatches for multiblocks. Those can run on Luv+ voltage.
    mismatch between mods and wikies are not a problem. It would be a configurable option like many people do with minetweaker to balance the shit out of their modpacks.

• No, don't link videos on the wiki. That's against the wiki's policies/rules.

Just to explain the reason for this before someone asks:

- It makes it appear bias towards a single video creator. Why choose this one over this one? This could also cause edit warring.
    - It makes pages load EVEN slower.
    - Videos are often inaccurate/have non-encyclopedic tone (not necessarily jokes, but things similar to it)

There are probably more reasons, but I can't remember them.

• My current Focus is more on Food Items.

While I didn't find the Recipe for the Krabby Patty, I did find a Recipe, that pretty much matches the Chum Buckets "Chum". It was easy to find the ingredients for that one, I just threw a ton of Fermented Spider Eyes, Scrap, Rotten Flesh, Raw Mince Meat and ofcourse Purpledrink into the Mixer and got a bunch it.

YES, that!

• In this very moment, the official up to date wiki is not working for me (blank page) so I'm asking here:

I'm building an electric blast furnace and the only message I got left is 'circuitry is burned out'.
    I found out that previously you fixed it with a 'soldering iron' item, but I can't seem to find it in NEI now.

Which tool fixes it now?

• In this very moment, the official up to date wiki is not working for me (blank page) so I'm asking here:

I'm building an electric blast furnace and the only message I got left is 'circuitry is burned out'.
    I found out that previously you fixed it with a 'soldering iron' item, but I can't seem to find it in NEI now.

Which tool fixes it now?

Duct tape!