[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• yes i was bugging covert to fix that :3 ive posted that update along with the rf conversion on the whats new in modded minecraft fourm when he changed it thier also going to add generic support for most crops and trees too

• I thought that was just me, but I think that tin is a nightmare to find, too. I'd spent a lot of time flying with an archimedes ship, and no luck. Even spawned a block, so I could knew what I was looking for, but I ended giving up, and activated the IC2 tin instead.
    How do you guys find the ores that you're looking for, in the underground, for example?

• I thought that was just me, but I think that tin is a nightmare to find, too. I'd spent a lot of time flying with an archimedes ship, and no luck. Even spawned a block, so I could knew what I was looking for, but I ended giving up, and activated the IC2 tin instead.
    How do you guys find the ores that you're looking for, in the underground, for example?

Tin is found on mountains, look for it there, also very very carefully since it blends very well with stone.

• Yeah, I know, I was looking for the cassiterite too, spawns between 80~120, right?
    Even so...
    Thanks, anyways. :)

• Odd bug in the Nether with latest GT (5.05.10), PFAA (0.2.11),and COG (1.2.12). Where the GT ores should be are Vanilla Stone (See attached). I have checked several blocks around my portal and there are absolutely no GT ores. The option for COG in dimension -1 was set to false so I don't think PFAA or COG are overriding the ores. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I resolve it? I am trying to figure out which mods are causing the conflict or if it is a config issue. On this world, this was the first time that I went to the Nether since upgrading my mods.

• It is the ore not loading properly. Relog/reconnect and it should fix itself.

Thank SpwnX for the suggestion but it still is not doing the ore correctly. I totally quit Minecraft and reloaded from the start and the ore blocks are still Vanilla stone. Even judt tried saving and reloading the world does not fix it either.

Edit: Noogenesis has responded on the COG thread and says he has a fix for this issue and will do an update tomorrow.

• The way I found tin for the first time was purely because of a minor oddity in how GT ores are rendered. GT block rendering works based on a background texture and a colored overlay. However, if you look at those overlays from really steep angles, they appear to render very very slightly in front of their block faces, as a flat black or grey plane. I was looking up at a mountain from right below it, and I saw a few blocks that just looked... wrong. When I climbed the mountain to investigate, they were Tin.

• Thank SpwnX for the suggestion but it still is not doing the ore correctly. I totally quit Minecraft and reloaded from the start and the ore blocks are still Vanilla stone. Even judt tried saving and reloading the world does not fix it either.

Do you have WAILA? If so, if you look at one of these stone blocks, what does WAILA say their block name is?

• Do you have WAILA? If so, if you look at one of these stone blocks, what does WAILA say their block name is?

WAILA says its Stone (Minecraft). Noogenesis has reported on the COG forum that he has fixed this bug and will put out an update tomorrow. Luckly I have a backup before I went to the Nether so I can restore and regenerate the ore. Thanks for the help all.

• Go nuclear buddy, IC2 EU transformation is still there. GT uranium veins are huge as fuck.
    Geothermals are still possible with the usage of GT lava boiler. Its not as massive as the old thermal boiler but it does a good job burning some lava.

RTGs are actually the byproduct of it. We (me and greg) have sooooo much uranium, but i'm lazy to set up reactors.

But from what I saw, there is no normal way to get to nuclear with the pitchblende veins?

• Terrafirmacraft for MC 1.7 is out. First with a full minetweaker script file for compatibility with GT wins the Internet.

Edit: Looks like it will take more than Minetweaker at present. Still going through the logs. At the very least, the two mods *do* start and generate a world together without crashing.

• Terrafirmacraft for MC 1.7 is out. First with a full minetweaker script file for compatibility with GT wins the Internet.

Edit: Looks like it will take more than Minetweaker at present. Still going through the logs. At the very least, the two mods *do* start and generate a world together without crashing.

Someone could make an addon (not me though, too many projects)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Someone could make an addon (not me though, too many projects)

I'm not sure a full addon would be required, but this build is so new that I believe near-future changes may bring many compatibilities as they refine oredict entries. I'm not even going to bother posting the 'unknown thingy' section of the log yet.

• A full addon may be nessecary. When you add oredict entries with Minetweaker, a lot of functions within GT don't load properly. e.g. I registered a new Sphalerite Ore, it worked in the Macerator, but nothing else.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Greg, I think I just found the problem concerning RotaryCraft magnetite and calcite gems as a hammer output.

I believe your recipe system automatically changes the hammer recipe output from a crushed ore to a gem form whenever a gem form of an ore is detected.
    Hence disabling crushed magnetite ore from hammers when RotaryCraft is installed, denying an early way to get iron.

Could you fix this, please ?