[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Thx all for answers and tips. But Server hardware is totaly fine, I'm use hetzner dedicated server EX40-SSD. And also I'm host one more minecraft server, on same machine, couse processor have 8 cores, the same forge, mach more mods about 140, but GT 5 not included in that pack, and I'm don't see the same problems(periodic lags by loading/unloading chunks), on it. How I'm can check my hardware on overheating or defects? I'm use debian 7 on my server.

Can I'm know the GT is include the chunckloading by it self?

Also thx for tip about second drive for OS, appreciate it.

• 32 or 64 bit?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I went here and I pressed the "next page" button instead of the "last page", and there was the old fusion reactor I've never crafted / seen and I was like "Oh it's finally out, but wait the computer looks odd, kinda like the old textures. Greg must be teasing us". And than I remembered I was dumb and I've checked the page
    This was 2 minutes of Nexey_'s life. You can find more at www.idcaboutyou.com or www.nobodyislistening.net

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• @serious and server :
    Try to put server view distance from 8 somewhere down, for beggining on 7....it will force loading of quite smaller amount of chunks but efectively the vision range wont be so smaller....
    However, that is not the solution, that is just workaround making the lag smaller

• For the Gem Plate Problem, just downgrade GregTech one Version. It won't really break anything. Or use a Mod that happens to add Gem Blocks.

About the Railcraft Issue: Even though it happens to my MetaItems, the far more important thing is, that it happens to both, Empty Fluid Containers and full Fluid Containers, instead of only full Fluid Containers. Such a check for a Container to be full/empty is needed for this purpose. And then all of a sudden my MetaItems would work again, as a Side Effect of this full/empty check.

In 1.8, I will make my MetaItems different, so that they don't need to implement every single Interface in existence, causing some Mods to fail at some things, because of their checks not being as 100% as they should be.

• @Serious7 try to disable autosave with /save-off and look if the lag is still there. If its gone away, wait 2 or 3 minutes and make a manual save with /save-all if its lags horribly then you have the same problem as I am. You should activate autosaving after this testing with /save-on.

I have tested this over some time and I think the real problem relies anywhere in the saving of the world. Every other source had been thrown out by the way.

Does somebody have any to solve this problem without some workaround like view distance reduction?

• You spelled Murica wrong. Also, this reminds me of thr long promised (and likely forgotten by most people) molten salt nuclear reactors that would likely eat thorium as fuel and use fluoride salts (?) as coolant.

• Ran across a recipe conflict caused by GregTech & Ex Nihilo while beginning research into a 1.7 GT hardmode skyblock pack.
    Talked with AsieKierka who helped me track this down. Apparently Ex Nihilo is trying to register a Stone Brick -> Gravel recipe but GT already has a Stone Brick -> Sand recipe (or the other way around)

Is this possible to work around in GregTech, or shall I contact Crowley for fix?

GT 5.07.07
    IC2 2.2.660 **EDIT** Removed GT from instance to ensure it wasnt an IC2 issue. Bug only pops up with GT present.
    Ex Nihilo 1.37
    Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/fdXkWB9T

If this could be patched out it would be lovely, as my 1.6 GT skyblock is already so much fun, and I want to get people into 1.7.
    As always, thanks for your delicious work, Greg!

• This issue has to be fixed on Ex Nihilo Side, because unlike other people I DO check if there is another Recipe, before adding my Recipe. But Ex Nihilo doesn't, and if Ex Nihilo adds the Recipe after GregTech does, this will happen.

• New user of Gregtech here; I had some questions about some of the available features of the current version but whatever wikis do provide information seem to conflict with what I can see ingame with NEI. I was hoping to get some clarification to make sure there isn't an error on my side. For instance, this page (http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…aft-Addons:GregTech-Addon) cites several machines that would imply they were added into the mod but do not show up on NEI when searched by name. I had only yesterday downloaded 1.7.10-5.07.07. I was wondering if maybe many of them were simply removed? Beyond that, I have a hard time imagining why they don't show up on NEI when other items listed as resources of Gregtech show up fine.

Thanks, looking forward to using your mod.

• I forgot we even kept that page :| Most of the icons weren't even uploaded to the wiki when it was new, let alone now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• This issue has to be fixed on Ex Nihilo Side, because unlike other people I DO check if there is another Recipe, before adding my Recipe. But Ex Nihilo doesn't, and if Ex Nihilo adds the Recipe after GregTech does, this will happen.

Thanks a lot man! Will forward this along to Crowley.
    As always, thanks for everything.
    GregTech Master Race ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

• 3 Things:

With the latest Build of ThermalFoundation (1.0.0RC1-25) the textures of their added Armor and some Tools are fcked up.
    The only Armor texture which is still working is the Invar version of which GT doesn't have a "Hammer+Plates" recipe for.

I know it's an Issue on TeamCoF's side (mabe they just don't have a Texture yet).

Just wanted to note that there is still armor without the GT recipe.

Secondly, how about adding Fishing Rods and Bows to the universal Tool recipe system?? (I always wanted a Magnetic Neodymium Fishing Rod :D )

Last question:
    Is it intended that the Sunnarium from Advanced Solar Panels isn't unificated with your version?

Greetings
    ultrasn0w