[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Downgrade FORGE, FORGE is fucked up.

"Downgrade"
    Ok then I have to live with the texture Issue. But thank you for explaining what's causing the issue.

Oh wait there could be another Issue, but if Invar Armor still works it cannot be that, I think.

And Invar Armor has actually no crafting recipe at all. Sorry for the confusion and not explaining things clearly. Don't worry, your recipe restriction is working fine :*

Edit: And that "other" Issue might be?

• Namarius thx you! It is help me so hard. How can I'm reward you? :thumbsup:

Well it was a test and your reaction answers my original question. So here comes my warning to you.

It is not safe to disable autosave because your world will not be saved and therefore not safe against failures. So that's why Minecraft saves so often to make your progess safe.

Back to Greg: Could it be that Gregtech itself increases the CPU load for saving to an ridiculous amount? Saving 2000 active chunks shouldn't take that much calculation power. (I smell some kind of too deep function calls [and I think I have to blame Forge for this])

• About the Railcraft Issue: Even though it happens to my MetaItems, the far more important thing is, that it happens to both, Empty Fluid Containers and full Fluid Containers, instead of only full Fluid Containers. Such a check for a Container to be full/empty is needed for this purpose. And then all of a sudden my MetaItems would work again, as a Side Effect of this full/empty check..

I submitted a PR to Railcraft, because apparently CovertJaguar wants to give me "one more chance", even though I'm not sure what I supposedly did the first time.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• "Downgrade"
    Ok then I have to live with the texture Issue. But thank you for explaining what's causing the issue.

Latest Forge has a general Texture Issue. I thought that might be the case.

And Invar Armor has actually no crafting recipe at all. Sorry for the confusion and not explaining things clearly. Don't worry, your recipe restriction is working fine :*

So you disabled Invar Armor yourself?

Edit: And that "other" Issue might be?

That there is some hidden NBT thing, but since the last Railcraft Issue with Custom Crafting Handlers, this cannot be the case anymore, because I disabled replacement for such Recipes.

• BTW Greg, any intention to re-add the old Helium and NaK coolant cells?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Latest Forge has a general Texture Issue. I thought that might be the case.

Nope, even with a relatively old version still fucked. Meaning they just haven't added Textures yet but for Invar. Meaning it can be forgotten here.

So you disabled Invar Armor yourself?

Ok, then I might confused even more than I wanted. I actually haven't disabled it, I thought you were restricting it for a reason.
    Mabe it could be that NBT thing, TeamCoFH changed a lot.

Edit: Just realized that the tools and Armor were part of ThermalExpansion before and now they're part of ThermalFoundation.

• Is it possible to make GT Ore Gen use vanilla ore instead of GT ore?
    I'm trying to use Glenn's Gases and GT coal ore does not generate coal dust when it's mined (which is Glenn fault but he's MIA), so I'd like to switch GT coal with vanilla coal without using CoG.

Probably not possible, huh?

• Not possible, but you can craft coal dust from GT coal ore. Using hammer for example.
    Also you can enable vanila generation with GT generation working too. There are a config option for it.

Also you can minetweak to make recipe easier to make it easier.
    Minetweaker is a mod which can add/remove recipes.

To enable vanila ores again with GregTech, look for option in GregTech.cfg in GregTech folder in config folder.
    Thats what you looking for:

• Dr. Terr, thanks for that nice tutorial, I know all that stuff though :).
    What I meant by Coal Dust is this: http://www.jamieswhiteshirt.co…/information/?Coal%20Dust

So as you can see, my problem is that Glenn's Gases require "Coal Ore" block itself, not its products. And I don't want to enable whole vanilla generation, just wanted to switch GT Coal Ore for Vanilla via Custom veins or something (but those support only GT ore ID).

• It might just be really accurate, and it's only 5.7 EU :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hey you guys!

Have a slight Problem on my Client.Weird Texture Bug/thingy/whatever that is.

After a while of Playing my Machines turn into ".name", loose their texture and stop working.No idea whats going on. Happens with and without the texturespack.
    Any suggestion on what might be causing this?

edit: i am terribly sorry if this problem has been explained before...couldnt find anything :/