[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• 1.6.4 has REALLY unfinished IC2 E-net (the main purpose for GT e-net) , so it really won´t be as you want. BTW. 2 batboxes = explosion on 1.6.4....33Eu = explosion....for big projects, you should use 1.7 :)

• When Osmium & Zinc are smelted in the tinkers smeltery an pourd out it gives the ingot's an name called "ERROR PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOG FOR 'GT-ERR-01'! rendering them basically useless

• When Osmium & Zinc are smelted in the tinkers smeltery an pourd out it gives the ingot's an name called "ERROR PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOG FOR 'GT-ERR-01'! rendering them basically useless

There are some things wrong with your Bug Report.

1. Did you check your Log? Because I am 100% sure you didn't.
    2. I don't add anything related to the Tinkers Smeltery, so it is not my fault.

• 1.6.4 has REALLY unfinished IC2 E-net (the main purpose for GT e-net) , so it really won´t be as you want. BTW. 2 batboxes = explosion on 1.6.4....33Eu = explosion....for big projects, you should use 1.7 :)

GT4 (MC 1.6.4) and GT5 (MC 1.7.10) are very different mods. We have moved over to GT5 a long time ago, including wikis, Q/As and anything else.

Thank you for warning. 1.7.10 then :D I wan't to re-create my old project from modded MC 1.5.2 - "watermill reactor". :rolleyes: Small reactor - 160 watermills, very expensive project, but generates loads of power from nothing.

• Greg, I wanted to say a big "thank you" on your clarification about your current plans for development, and propably a little apology for me assuming that you did what you always do. Great stuff you doing.

• Greg, version 1.6.4 supports IC2 cables, so i was wondering, are there lag issues with cables in IC2 + GregTech latest version for MC 1.6.4? Starting massive project, so wanted to double check, just in case so i don't have to start over :|

How does it works ? Can I see some pics ^.^ :D :P ;D

• How does it works ? Can I see some pics ^.^ :D :P ;D

sorry, no pics, only my old sketches on paper and resource calculations :D Nothing complex or special, just cluster of 160 watermills that generate energy from water surrounding them. But i made it look really fancy, like complete structure that generates power - "Watermill reactor". 8 sections around middle structure, clusters of 20 mills (4 in each row, 5 rows) in each section. Had plans to make 10 rows in each section, but gathering resources would take soooo much time, that's why it became "small watermill reactor." :D If i manage to re-create it, will upload some pics, but won't be soon as i'm starting new game and configured world to generate 3 times less amount of ores. :whistling: Don't see point in having all this fancy machinery if there is more than enough ores generated in the world. :D

• I'll be glad when the plates dust works. Working around it is annoying, and being unable to use olivine for data circuits is very crippling. Alas, the 'try downgrading' won't work. The server won't let anyone on if it doesn't match, and rolling back the server is not an option. :(

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• If you havent listened to everything I said recently, the Dust->Plate Recipe is now probably poofed forever because of the Addition of new Storage Blocks, which then have to be cut into shape. :P

• Having a slight issue: the alloy smelting recipes GT adds in for stuff like battery alloy for thermal expansion induction smelters is buggy: It states it required 80k RF/t which the machine simply cannot handle. I guess there is one or two zeros too much in the recipe definition.

• Ah, okay. So basically what i'm doing now with emeralds. We're just waiting for olivine blocks. No problem.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Greg I was wondering if you could add cables that could handle redstone signals, four or more signals. Kind of like your pipes, putting covers on the sides.
    Maybe even a machine to change the signals better than vanilla. Signals in --> chip in NOT state --> Signal is now inverted. If you could that would be awsome!

• GregoriusT, currently i have only one option to use one block to all TE - create one basic TE, which will implement all necessary interfaces and launch behavior via instances of inner custom tileentity-like class (defined via block item nbt tag or damage). Does you use this technology?

• GregoriusT, currently i have only one option to use one block to all TE - create one basic TE, which will implement all necessary interfaces and launch behavior via instances of inner custom tileentity-like class (defined via block item nbt tag or damage). Does you use this technology?

Yes I do use this Technology currently, and let me tell you one thing: DO. NOT. DO. THIS. SHIT. It looked like an awesome Idea two years ago, but now I have more Problems than benefits with it, because of all the Interfaces being implemented (mostly for no reason). Now I have a better Idea to solve this, but I need to do more tests before that.

-----

A Screenshot of Gold. I think my own Gold Color Modulation looks much goldier than the vanilla Gold.