[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Note: Updating IC2 to 684 fixes the error but not retroactively, which made me think it didn't fix at all. Any existing invalid seeds or invalid crops remain occupying the cropsticks. Also any crops planted before the updat will stop maturing/growing and will not be able to be harvested, or drop seeds.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Just noticed: Steeleafranks! I WONDER WHAT THOSE COULD BE?

Still no veggibles tho. I'm never gonna be able to make a decked out sammich made of maxim tomatos and lemon slices. ;.; (I know that's not a recipe. I'm being funny. ...altho lemon slices are very good on a tuna fish melt sub)

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Just noticed: Steeleafranks! I WONDER WHAT THOSE COULD BE?

If you're familiar with twilightforest you may recognize it. Liverootwhateverthingisnamed is another crop dedicated to it.

Steeleaf is an useful crop. Harvest, grind, centrifuge, blast furnace and voila, steel.

• I was being sarcastic, SpwnX. XD

Quoted from "zorn":

• Someone needs to update the wikis, then! I've seen zero reference anywhere!

Quoted from "zorn":

• Someone needs to update the wikis, then! I've seen zero reference anywhere!

All you need to do is pay attention to every single thing I say on IRC ;)
    I usually drop hints about sneaky new things Greg has added.

• Day 12:
    We're down to one engineer. Everyone else has gone insane from boredom and inability to work.

We've taken up agriculture. We have tearstalks and a lot of coffee plants. Our staff have deemed to elect a new diety, The Coffee God. We pray to him now for salvation. GregGod is dead to us.

Quoted from "zorn":

• Day 12:
    We're down to one engineer. Everyone else has gone insane from boredom and inability to work.

We've taken up agriculture. We have tearstalks and a lot of coffee plants. Our staff have deemed to elect a new diety, The Coffee God. We pray to him now for salvation. GregGod is dead to us.

Amen

• Now I have enderblooms and withereeds. Getting damn close to diareeds.

Edit: I now have diareeds. Behold, I have mastered IC2 crop breeding! Without any machines! Or most tools.

I'm gonna be so out of practice with technology, it's gonna be like

Quoted from "zorn":

The post was edited 1 time, last by axlegear ().

• I would actually be more relieved about seeing a "[ADDED] Soldering Iron" then about the first machines. :D
    But Greg is doing a good job at developing (Just take your time, we all are happy with a better then a fast release), especially that it's for something free. :love:
    When GT6 comes into its final stages I will most likely donate something to GregTech Intergalactical just to thank for the (hopefully) awesome mod and the time spent making it. ;)

• Please Greg, when it is time to add Machines back, please add some mean to recycle even partly the content of batteries.

I'd like to recover back some Lithium, Sodium, Lead, Acid, Cadnium… You would not want these dumped into the environment either :)

• Please Greg, when it is time to add Machines back, please add some mean to recycle even partly the content of batteries.

I'd like to recover back some Lithium, Sodium, Lead, Acid, Cadnium… You would not want these dumped into the environment either :)

If only we had batteries... Or a way to recycle them... Or some machines to use them... Or even some machines to craft them...
    Just kidding, don't mind me.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Illuminati weird pictures :o , also, diareeds always sounded weird to me...

• It does sound like 'diarrhea'd' tho. XD

Quoted from "zorn":

• Edit:

Never mind. I'll stop making bug reports and let you do your thing.

Quoted from "zorn":

The post was edited 4 times, last by axlegear ().