[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• How do we form these miniature nether portals?
    God damn it Greg, I just built a pigman farm using 8 23*23 portals and 22 21*21 portals.

umm.. build it smaller?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• umm.. build it smaller?

Than how are we supposed to transport redstone signals, fluids and stuff with a regular portal, just smaller?
    You obviously haven't thought the same way, I'm more questioning about if it's a modified portal that allows one to transfer fluids and stuff :p

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• That April 1 "joke" is the stupidest thing I've met this year so far. And it's April 2 now, btw.

Pro GT6 is only ores and basics now, only GT5 is somewhat "playable" (altho I can not say it's completely playable due to 1-april-related texture crap going on)

• That April 1st thing was originally displaying Trollfaces. Then later I removed the whole thing, or I thought I did, because I did forget to remove some of the references and BOOM Missing Texture because I did delete the Trollface.

And that Miniature Nether Portal is a single Block. I did say that a few pages ago. It looks kinda like the TE Tesseract made of Obsidian.

• when nexey said "23*23 and 21*21 Nether portals", i figured "miniature" means small nether portals. and i didn't read some of the last pages because there were like 4 new pages one time i checked.

Turbine has 24K steam inside, 1x Tin Cable insulated from output (circle), one block long cable run to plate bender, input cable to square, but nothing happens. I have no idea why, several videos showed this connection working. Any help appreciated.

I think somebody mentioned turbines not working with too much steam inside. maybe it's that.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• when nexey said "23*23 and 21*21 Nether portals", i figured "miniature" means small nether portals. and i didn't read some of the last pages because there were like 4 new pages one time i checked.

I think somebody mentioned turbines not working with too much steam inside. maybe it's that.

I tried removing and replacing, the turbine simply filled with steam again, no power output.

• I tried removing and replacing, the turbine simply filled with steam again, no power output.

The Turbine DOES Output Power, because that is what the Turbine Output does. You know what the Bending Machine Output does? Not accepting Energy.

• The Turbine DOES Output Power, because that is what the Turbine Output does. You know what the Bending Machine Output does? Not accepting Energy.

I do not understand.

I have tried the square on the bending machine on top, with the cable leading into the side, have not found any other indicator for input/output on the machine. The bending machine is still not doing anything. I know I missing something simple, several videos had the cable inputing to the square of the electric furnace, and it worked.

• What is not visible on your Picture: Did you connect the Turbine Output to the Cable? Because my Generators have only one Energy output unlike IC² Generators.

• the square on machine is output, do not use it as input :)
    And also you should check your machine with scanner, if you do not know, what is happening:)

Scanner shows 2048/2048 EU in the bender. Still no processing. So it appears that power is getting to the machine, but I am at a loss as to what to do to get it to work.

• Scanner shows 2048/2048 EU in the bender. Still no processing. So it appears that power is getting to the machine, but I am at a loss as to what to do to get it to work.

What do you want to process? Because some Recipes require a higher Voltage, and you should know that by looking in NEI.

• Here is my problem: some of the gt5 stuff have lost their textures.
    i tried to fix it by downgrading forge version(first version was 1291,then i installed 1263 and 1232),but it did not help.
    i use the latest build of win 10,so could it be a source of the problem?.

• Here is my problem: some of the gt5 stuff have lost their textures.
    i tried to fix it by downgrading forge version(first version was 1291,then i installed 1263 and 1232),but it did not help.
    i use the latest build of win 10,so could it be a source of the problem?.

The problem is, taht you did not read the FAQ or last two pages. For both Greg do BAN :)

• See, the April fool's joke did work at one point. Almost as annoying as it not though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The problem is, taht you did not read the FAQ or last two pages. For both Greg do BAN :)

You did not read the last two Pages too, otherwise you would have seen the following Post of mine:

I think that April Fools Bug will come up more often so I will hereby announce that until the end April the Third 2015 in all Timezones the bans for repeating things on the same Page are not getting executed as long as the repeated thing is that April Fools Texture Bug.

See.

• What do you want to process? Because some Recipes require a higher Voltage, and you should know that by looking in NEI.

My guess is that he is missing the integrated circuit required to process stuff. Its recipe is just an electronic circuit in the crafting grid. Use a screwdriver in the crafting grid with it to config it to 1 (1 = 1 ingot -> 1 plate recipes, see NEI).