[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• My guess is that he is missing the integrated circuit required to process stuff. Its recipe is just an electronic circuit in the crafting grid. Use a screwdriver in the crafting grid with it to config it to 1 (1 = 1 ingot -> 1 plate recipes, see NEI).

For those who wonder how to differentiate circuit kinds, the basic circuit look like a standard ic2 basic circuit, whereas the integrated circuit to configure, for use in machine slot is checkered black purple.
    You can't miss the screwdriver with its color matching checkered texture. :D

• I am having dejavu. People posting exactly same problems and replies to those problems as a year ago. Can't you just do something else for one day? Just one day!

• NEI Says an IC2 water cell can be processed into an ice block using a vacuum freezer.
    Doing so just void my water cell, vacuum freezer working for a few seconds and voila.
    Is it a known issue in GT5.07.06 on BR Modpack breaking something?

My freezer does not cross chunks boundaries.
    Is powered by a 4xHV battery buffer.
    4 Batteries are Large Lithium HV batteries.
    Power is fed to batteries by 2 Turbo Diesel Generators (HV)
    Vacum freezer is assembled with HV input bus and HV output bus.
    All defects are fixed.
    Work perfectly well for cooling hot metals ingots.

Anything else I could have missed?

The post was edited 1 time, last by leagris ().

• May you add a early way to turn snow into water
    Like some kind of crucible that would melt down any snow block (the one you get from golems and by crafting 3 snowballs) on top of it to get water at a rate of maybe 20 or 30 mB/t. It would neat a heat source under it and would have to be slower than the fluid extractor which does 250mB every few secs (can't remember the exact number).
    It would kinda work as thermal expansion's aqueous accumulator, except no gui and the water has to be outputted from the sides (make it auto output). It would require some time to hit enough degrees to heat snowballs into snow, maybe something like 10°C (IRL you don't need that much temperature to see snow slowly going away and leaving empty the roads to your school).
    Maybe you can even make that a hotter crucible produces water faster (hello ex nihilo) and the max rate would be 200mB for the advice same amount of time it would take inside a fluid extractor but that would consume maybe 4 snow blocks on top of it.
    I would be really glad to see an early way to get water inside gt (did I forgot to say "automatic way"?)

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• May you add a early way to turn snow into water
    Like some kind of crucible that would melt down any snow block (the one you get from golems and by crafting 3 snowballs) on top of it to get water at a rate of maybe 20 or 30 mB/t. It would neat a heat source under it and would have to be slower than the fluid extractor which does 250mB every few secs (can't remember the exact number).
    It would kinda work as thermal expansion's aqueous accumulator, except no gui and the water has to be outputted from the sides (make it auto output). It would require some time to hit enough degrees to heat snowballs into snow, maybe something like 10°C (IRL you don't need that much temperature to see snow slowly going away and leaving empty the roads to your school).
    Maybe you can even make that a hotter crucible produces water faster (hello ex nihilo) and the max rate would be 200mB for the advice same amount of time it would take inside a fluid extractor but that would consume maybe 4 snow blocks on top of it.
    I would be really glad to see an early way to get water inside gt (did I forgot to say "automatic way"?)

In GT5 there is a Fluid Extractor Recipe just for making Snow into Water.

For the Thaumcraft Bug: Would you please also report it to Azanor too? He knows better what to do than me.

• In GT5 there is a Fluid Extractor Recipe just for making Snow into Water.

For the Thaumcraft Bug: Would you please also report it to Azanor too? He knows better what to do than me.

And that's exactly why I said "early way". Spamming RC tanks everywhere is getting on my nerves

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded