[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• GregTech download links aren't working.
    404 Not Found

nginx

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Any chance we can get an estimate (no holding accountable for said estimate) of when all features of gregtech 5 will be imported over to gregtech 6? :)

• Any chance we can get an estimate (no holding accountable for said estimate) of when all features of gregtech 5 will be imported over to gregtech 6? :)

Never, some features will be totally reworked and will be completely new. See GT5 as an apple and GT6 as an orange. They're round, juicy and have pips. Though they're different.

So in Gregtech 5/6 can I even somehow unbottle my Fluorine and Arsenic? I'm annoyed there's nothing to use it on, but I do appreciate the mod quite a lot. Good work Greg, I've enjoyed playing this mod a lot!

you can do minetweaker recipe for cell with fluorine -> empty cell
    Definetly works with universal cells, it has somehow also with normal cells

Server Issues : The Downloads are probably not working right now. I contacted Overmind already. Don’t ask me why this Page is still working even though the Downloads aren’t.

Why is this Page still working even though the Downloads aren't?

• Fixed download link: http://files.minecraftforge.ne…egtech_1.7.10-6.00.28.jar

The broken one has /maven twice

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Never, some features will be totally reworked and will be completely new. See GT5 as an apple and GT6 as an orange. They're round, juicy and have pips. Though they're different.

Hungry for apples?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Greg already has his own ores in the nether, thus there is no reason to use Nether Ores, unless you really need those extra ores and you really want pigmen to attack you all the time, in which case you're crazy.

Thanks!! :thumbup:

[CHANGED] The Saw Recipe to require just 1 Stick rather than 4.

What is this Greg, are you making things easier on us? You better be giving us something hard in exchange.

• Overmind is supposed to be on it once he gets online. until then, enjoy the Message I was able to upload into the Download Page Description.

Ugh, Lex broke it, now fixed... >.<

EDIT: Also removed the download tip that was added from the description. ^.^

[ADDED] Autogenerated IC² Item Casings by OreDicting them (and setting them as Default Unification Target).

So does this mean you added your own version of IC² item casings or did you merely add oredict entries to the existing items?

• What do you think does "autogenerated" mean?

Autogenerate : add more Materials to your list without providing a way to craft them. For example you could have added plastic item casings or fiery steel item casings without a way to make them. Basically the same way you have some materials, like pyrotheum or compressed iron. So he preferred asking before having faith into something wrong, thus surprising him extremely badly when he would have discovered that there was item casings for every thing but no way to craft them.

• I don't speak Greglish

Don't lie. We all know you do.

Autogenerate : add more Materials to your list without providing a way to craft them.

If with Material you mean Shape of Material, rather than actual Material, then yes, you are correct.

For example you could have added plastic item casings or fiery steel item casings without a way to make them. Basically the same way you have some materials, like pyrotheum or compressed iron. So he preferred asking before having faith into something wrong, thus surprising him extremely badly when he would have discovered that there was item casings for every thing but no way to craft them.

However Reteps original Question did not even imply asking about craftability. :P

• Don't lie. We all know you do.

If with Material you mean Shape of Material, rather than actual Material, then yes, you are correct.

However Reteps original Question did not even imply asking about craftability. :P

I don't speak English so I couldn't understand his question. But yes I was speaking of shape of material