[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Bits were going to be added by my old mod Bitm. I was too lazy though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This guy was the one always not listening during school xD
    Jk, greg explained his new system, you may check the changelog

Thanks a lot. When I downloaded my version of 6.00.31 not all the comments were in the changelog. I have been reading the changelog religiously every day. I feel offended to be called ignorant.

• i've been trying to do a survival go with GT6 and the lag is really bad, i removed any mods that added world gen except forestry, and railcraft, witch helped but after leaving spawn it gets bad again. im using about 15 less mods than i do in my GT5 world. the GT6 server keeps logging it cant keep up. i usually play on Axels server so i normally would let him him submit issues, so if there is any more info you need let me know. btw i like the new crucible and firebox although finding quarts to light it is a pain so far. we need a slow fire-starter like TFC has at least to get iron smelted to make a flint and tinder. i also noticed that the bronze ingots crafting with 3 copper and 1 tin ingots is still active, not sure if its intended or not.

• @Environmental Heat
    Will there be possibility to work with EnviroMine heat system ?

The Environmine Heat System works by scanning the Blocks around you and adding a bit Biome to it.

My own System works with the Heat of the Biome only, because it would be way too overpowered to place Lava next to it in order to heat it up.

And if you mean "Hot Crucible = Hot Area around the Player", then I would need someone to point me to the Environmine API if there is one.

• Thanks a lot. When I downloaded my version of 6.00.31 not all the comments were in the changelog. I have been reading the changelog religiously every day. I feel offended to be called ignorant.

Quoted from myself :
    "Jk"
    Now stop being offended, start smiling and think positively or I'll slap your face with a rainbow arc and throw joy dust in your face.
    Btw the previous pages contain informations too but I linked you to the changelog since the informations contained here can be easily found, at least reading religiously the changelog is worth doing since it has all the informations centralised, whereas the GT thread is made out of people talking about random stuff, politic, jokes, TiCon and on rare occasions the mod itself.
    I should have let my old signature in a spoiler (I've copied it from a minecraftforum user with no mercy) :
    "this user is extremely bad tempered, if you feel offended in any way, ignore him (lative language French, so I might/will derp saying something in English as clear as my thoughts in French, which are NEVER oriented towards negative thoughts) "

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Well, the thing that Crucible makes the surrounding hotter is doable already in custom EnviroMine configs, you jut can add it and then set that it has Temperature as X....But probably it cannot tell if the crucible is active or not (For vanilla furnace there it works -> <minecraft:furnace> or <minecraft:lit_furnace> ), because it distinguish only block IDs

Well, so you say that working with crucible in Nether will be....less fuel intensive?

• Well, so you say that working with crucible in Nether will be....less fuel intensive?

Yes. In rare cases even free if the Nether Temperatures would melt the thing right after throwing it into the Crucible. But the only way to get it back out is a Mold, and that Mold is also temperature dependant, and now find a Biome Border between the Nether and an Ice Biome, yeah there is none. You must be very creative in order to get the Stuff from the Nether to the Overworld, now if there were a tiny Portal or something that could do that for you...

• Quoted from "HanakoCZ"

Well, so you say that working with crucible in Nether will be....less fuel intensive?
    Yes. In rare cases even free if the Nether Temperatures would melt the thing right after throwing it into the Crucible. But the only way to get it back out is a Mold, and that Mold is also temperature dependant, and now find a Biome Border between the Nether and an Ice Biome, yeah there is none. You must be very creative in order to get the Stuff from the Nether to the Overworld, now if there were a tiny Portal or something that could do that for you...

as there is, from what I've heard.

EDIT: darn you, borken quotes.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• So there is possibility to fill the mold in overworld by mini nether portal from crucible in nether? :D I mean if clicked mold detects also things on other side of the portal? :D

• Hey Greg, I am not sure if you are the person I should ask, but you are the mod author I can contact more easily: Can you make the OpenBlocks Gravestone breakable by hand? Or should I contact the author of OpenBlocks?

• Hey Greg, I am not sure if you are the person I should ask, but you are the mod author I can contact more easily: Can you make the OpenBlocks Gravestone breakable by hand? Or should I contact the author of OpenBlocks?

If you play GT with adventure mod, it is problem of that mod, that it does not program its things good enough. It need to register that block as hand-breakable, otherwise even adventure mod without GT wont work :)

• Now it's me kidding around. I was just messing with you. I never took offence. :thumbup: