[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Nope, no WAILA. I intend to require you having some kind of Thermometer Item or Block (both will be added).

The Block would have two Modes, Redstone and Display. Display = a direct 5 Digit temperature Measurement (the 6th Digit shows the Mode itself), Redstone uses the Display portion in order to show you the Temperature the Sensor triggers at.

The Item would just be a Tool like the NC Thermometer.

• THEN DO IT! *Throws a brick of meat at Greg. It's a beef pork blend, so, a beefpork meatbrick*

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Nope, no WAILA. I intend to require you having some kind of Thermometer Item or Block (both will be added).

What about compatibility with Nuclear Control's? Is that your side or xbony's?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What about compatibility with Nuclear Control's? Is that your side or xbony's?

Technically he would just need to use my Standard Tool Interface in order to do that. The Tool Name String is "thermometer". Any rightclick with the Thermometer on a Block like that results in a Chat Message being displayed. For more fine Information he would need to check for the Temperature Interface I have not yet created.

• Is there a Dev version of GT4?

Nope. I only did that after Overmind told me how to do it and that was within GT5.

I get my Dev Versions of Mods by just compiling their API together with my Mod an then taking the class Files of those APIs and putting them into the randomcode.jar, and then again removing the API from my Source to put it into the randomcode.zip (which is the Source Attachment of the randomcode.jar)

• Above confirmable. It was on my server.

I can provide additional info if needed, just ask.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• bug report: material dictionary 4833:32002 un-open able on server running gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.32
    tried in air and against blocks. found in loot chest spawned by dungeonpack 1.0

Above confirmable. It was on my server.

I can provide additional info if needed, just ask.

Did the Book have NBT? Because without NBT there is no Content of the Book.

• I hope one with GT6 will be able to melt down adamandium in order to inject it inside it's body, making him invincible and imuned to everything, coming along with a great regen potential. Claws are an option.
    I'm still wondering what is the proper way to get bronze though. My guess is :
    Bismuth burning box (or lead burning box) heating up the crucible (I have no idea how to make sure a crucible doesn't melt down), but iirc the burning box requires some tools to be crafted (like the hammer to make the 2x copper plate and the plates themselves), which you can't make.
    I've been MIA from the game and the thread so I've possibly skipped some good explanations.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I hope one with GT6 will be able to melt down adamandium in order to inject it inside it's body, making him invincible and imuned to everything, coming along with a great regen potential. Claws are an option.
    I'm still wondering what is the proper way to get bronze though. My guess is :
    Bismuth burning box (or lead burning box) heating up the crucible (I have no idea how to make sure a crucible doesn't melt down), but iirc the burning box requires some tools to be crafted (like the hammer to make the 2x copper plate and the plates themselves), which you can't make.
    I've been MIA from the game and the thread so I've possibly skipped some good explanations.

wolverines regen capabilities don''t come from the adamantium, but from a mutation, so you'd need a genemod first.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Did the Book have NBT? Because without NBT there is no Content of the Book.

Doesn't seem it did. AFAICT it spawned with no NBT or anything. Just a book with a name. XD

Quoted from "zorn":

• Doesn't seem it did. AFAICT it spawned with no NBT or anything. Just a book with a name. XD

No NBT = No Content. What would you expect from a written Book without NBT?

Report it to dungeonpack, since it generates Dungeon Loot improperly by looking up internals instead of letting the WeightedRandomChestContent do the generate job.

• wolverines regen capabilities don''t come from the adamantium, but from a mutation, so you'd need a genemod first.

I'm kinda glad this reference is obvious, but I've never said that Adamandium would directly provide regen. I said it would come along with a great regen potential. And that's how I confuse people all the time o/

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded