[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hi Greg,

It seems that I have found the reason why IC2 machines are still enabled on the server:

I have no clue how this has happened, but also no clue which is the default. So please tell me which lines to remove so I can fix this.

• Better material needs more energy. Getting 80% back from titanium tools was something around 30mio EU if i remember right. The most expensive disassembling i ever did was >4billion EU... Massfabbing the materials would be about the same...
    And with blue steel... one stack allways got me easily to titanium, so it was a one time hassle.

Maybe you could change the disassembling machine energy cost...?

• Hey, greg, now that we have scrap, I was thinking..

Maybe tools, when they break from use, can drop a small amount of scrap? Say, 1/9 per ingot used or so? Far from a full refund, but it would be more realistic than just having tools mysteriously vaporize, and not undermine using disassemblers and such to restore tools.
    Plus, scrap is underappreciated, I think. I want to see great, heaping mounds of scrap blocks filling municiple waste dumps in MC!
    (Currently those dumps just consist of ash, stone and gravel dust, and sulfur. So much sulfur.)

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• 2. Pipes. The machines also have a auto output button, so you can directly transfer from one machine into another or output into a pipe without a extra pump cover.

Thanks.
    Shall i use GT own pipes or any other will do? I have tried to supply steam boiler with water using aqueous accumulator and BC pipes, that didnt work so well - steam "pushed" water stream..

Also, can i use any tank for temporary keeping them liquids?
    Also, can i fill cans/cells with it? In this case, i think, i need to set up Machine with liquid byproduct -> Canning machine with cells. Will it work?

• Thanks.
    Shall i use GT own pipes or any other will do? I have tried to supply steam boiler with water using aqueous accumulator and BC pipes, that didnt work so well - steam "pushed" water stream..

Also, can i use any tank for temporary keeping them liquids?
    Also, can i fill cans/cells with it? In this case, i think, i need to set up Machine with liquid byproduct -> Canning machine with cells. Will it work?

Pipes from all mods should work. Your BC water pipes did touch the RC Boiler blocks above the Fireboxes, right? You should not do that.

All fluids, also GTs molten stuff can be put into all fluid tanks. And fillng them into cells should also work will all fluids.

• Pipes from all mods should work. Your BC water pipes did touch the RC Boiler blocks above the Fireboxes, right? You should not do that.

All fluids, also GTs molten stuff can be put into all fluid tanks. And fillng them into cells should also work will all fluids.

1. It was simple High Pressure Boiler, 1block. Waterpipe attached to the top. It does supply boiler with water for some time, but then steam`s pressure gets bigger then water stream, thus water supliing stops.

2. I did some tests at Creative mode, and i could replicate the results.
    http://pix.my/dCIDNyJN

Here you can see i have 2 set ups, one with tank and BC pipe, second just GT pipe. Rightmost machine does melt Tin, then tin goes through all the pipes, but leftmost machine just dont accept that tin to produce whatever. What am i doing wrong?

• 1. It was simple High Pressure Boiler, 1block. Waterpipe attached to the top. It does supply boiler with water for some time, but then steam`s pressure gets bigger then water stream, thus water supliing stops.

2. I did some tests at Creative mode, and i could replicate the results.
    http://pix.my/dCIDNyJN

Here you can see i have 2 set ups, one with tank and BC pipe, second just GT pipe. Rightmost machine does melt Tin, then tin goes through all the pipes, but leftmost machine just dont accept that tin to produce whatever. What am i doing wrong?

Supply water from below. Steam does not go out there.
    Also the square on the side of the machines is the autooutput direction, nothing goes in there. The front also blocks input. Every other side should accept fluids.

• Supply water from below. Steam does not go out there.
    Also the square on the side of the machines is the autooutput direction, nothing goes in there. The front also blocks input. Every other side should accept fluids.

My bad forgetting I/O sides.
    Thanks for tips mate.

• BUG:

Thorium IRL melts at 2028K and boils at 5060K, however in GT, it does not. It seems to melt at 2128K, off by 100. Typo?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• BUG:

Thorium IRL melts at 2028K and boils at 5060K, however in GT, it does not. It seems to melt at 2128K, off by 100. Typo?

and then we have wikipedia saying it melts at 2023K and boiling at 5061K... btw, does gregtech count heat of fusion/vaporization?

• My source is the the university of colorado:

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~ke…8/f01/assignments/pt.html

Quoted from "zorn":

• Either way, it's still not 2128K. XD

Also:
    [API] Improved the delegation of TileEntities (currently only used in the Mini Nether Portal), so that the Delegator contains World and Coords too, in case there is no TileEntity at the Destination.
    [ADDED] Scrap as remains from 100% broken Tools.

<3<3<3

Quoted from "zorn":

• [CHANGED] Worldgen so some of the small Ores are not pure anymore (Iron, Nickel). Other small pure Ores are now rarer and about 50% replaced by impure variants of them. This should give more variation to Ore Processing, when not finding any large Veins. And yes, it is partially axlegears fault too. Blame him. :P

Blame him ? Can it ever be complex enough ? Thanks, Greg. Thanks, axlegear. ;P

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• So I checked the changelog, and saw that marble was gonna be added. Awesome! Just a couple questions though:
    1. Will the marble be chisel compatible? (the mod Chisel 2)
    2. Do you think that I should turn off Chisel 2 marble in the config, turn off Gregtech marble in the config, or let both of them generate in the world?