[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It should eat more fibre.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Playing Gregtech without NEI is almost impossible, you'd have to have played with it once at least to remember all the recipes (if you were insane enough to try), all being several thousand (at least).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why too much Shade?

Also don't you know that Plutonium floats on Water? It's density makes it that way. XD

The Coins only replace Air Blocks and not Water Blocks. I might do something to fix that.

• Just started GT6 and I have two questions.
    - Greg, why do you hate lead tools? I always started with lead tools in GT5. I never found small Bismuth ore, but small lead ones are pretty common to get first tools.
    - Am I wrong or wheat could be macerated with mortar in GT5, but not in GT6?

• Now you start with Hammers made of Stone and alike.

I really have to do something Tutorial alike to explain how to start things.

Edit: Wheat + Mortar = Flour should actually work properly.

yes you have. particularly something on how to purify ores into metals. for those peopel not actually knowing metallurgy and how all this stuff works.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

yes you have to do a tutorial. particularly something on how to purify ores into metals. for those peopel not actually knowing metallurgy and how all this stuff works.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• yes you have. particularly something on how to purify ores into metals. for those peopel not actually knowing metallurgy and how all this stuff works.

You feeling very educated, my enlightened little friend? I think you forgot to tip your fedora while making the last statement.

• You feeling very educated, my enlightened little friend? I think you forgot to tip your fedora while making the last statement.

sorry if that sounded like a rant, but i really don't understand how to do it. and all help i get is is "whatever is in the crucible is not fluid if you can't get it out". ya know, i'd guessed that, and heated copper ore(and pyrite, to try if that works) up past it's melting point. I'd read somewhere that you just have to heat pyrite past sulfur's boiling point, and you'd get iron or something. And there just is no documentation about it.

• sorry if that sounded like a rant, but i really don't understand how to do it. and all help i get is is "whatever is in the crucible is not fluid if you can't get it out". ya know, i'd guessed that, and heated copper ore(and pyrite, to try if that works) up past it's melting point. I'd read somewhere that you just have to heat pyrite past sulfur's boiling point, and you'd get iron or something. And there just is no documentation about it.

Oh, accept my apology then, internet stranger! YOu sounded exactly the opposite, implicating that you know it all and we peasants need the manual. I pull back my last statement. It was merely a miscommunication

• is there any chance you'll make a mirror mod of the old gregtech or at least add what the old gregtech used to have back? the new one really sucks and i don't know how you managed to fuck up your mod so bad after making something so good

• Although everyone have it's own opinon ( imo, the new GT is far better content quality wise, but I also still prefer the older versions of GT just because of nostalgia and because I like it simple ;) ), if you liked GT 4 and/or GT 5, you may like GT5U, which is kind off a mashup : [GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port] Finally a real endgame! Now new: Achievements!

• Ninja'd, well, everyone can have their opinion, + banning him for ignorance isn't really a good idea, let him learn first, I also cleared the problem ;)

• is there any chance you'll make a mirror mod of the old gregtech or at least add what the old gregtech used to have back? the new one really sucks and i don't know how you managed to fuck up your mod so bad after making something so good

You may not know that but I made GT6 in order to have a whole lot of Code Quality Problems fixed and I cannot just add back everything with no Effort since the old Stuff you want was full of broken Code. Maybe you just try not using GT6 until it is actually done and continue with GT5 or that decompiled Version of GT5 of BloodyAsp.

Anyways, 1 Week Ban for this kind of Language in combination with a Q/A Violation.