[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Via NEI Options I have hidden almost all metal-based parts. Now I have 24 pages instead of 53, and it is really enjoyable to use NEI again.
    I have found that there are 3 types of ore: smooth stone-based, cobblestone-based and bedrock-based, that share the same NEI creative tab, while other types of ores have their own. The name of the ore also does not differ between these three. Maybe this creates problem with MFR. Anyway, I will contact TeamCoFH and report this problem.
    Are there supposed to be any uses of other types of block of XXX plate, Crate of XXX, Block of XXX dust apart from compact storage? There is a mod that allows to use blocks of metal, gem and dust in full-metal crafting recipes, allowing for 9x output (f.e. 9 cauldrons from 7 iron blocks). I would really like this feature in GT, this would greatly boost the usage of these block types.

You can put diamonds inside a crate and use it as a fuel source. Also gunpowder crates do have an explosive personality..

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Anyone know how using a chisel on a coinage mold works? I can't seem to do anything with it.

Edit: Derp, re-read the changelog. Only default coins for now, gocha. Ignore me XD

• Greg, what is your determination about different radiation hazard levels?

0 - Do not emit radiation, will kill you anyway
    1 - Low radiations, death upon 1 sec
    2 - Insta death and you're still radiated after death
    3 - Melting hazmat suit and blocks around until it hits bedrock

• I am severely injured, RF is magic, and because I am an esper, I shouldn't use that ;(

it seems that RF is the magic equivalent to our esper electricity....

Accelerator is helping me to recover atm...

• /me thinks what the fuck there's nothing to do here, jumps in his interstellar-capable antimatter powered single-stage-to-everywhere spaceplane and of he goes.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• yes that's what i mean, I know your probably being smart here but Id rather be able to cover the crucible with a wood plate that I can pull off with a crowbar, than pick it up just to pick up the hopper and chest above it. also is there a reason we cant make cobalt bolts and screws, so in return we cant make wire cutters and universal spades.

• Ok guys, I understood and will try to follow your advises. What is with mining lasers then?
    About full buckets: they did not stack before I installed IC2+GT6. I am pretty sure this option is implemented there.

I personally have made a mining laser to make a thermal centrifuge, and will be again in my survival series, so I would try installing just IC2 and GT 6 and see if it isn't another mod messing with things, also what IC2 are you using? the mining laser now takes a turning table part to make so if you don't have the handle I believe it is in your recipe that may be the issue.

• Is there some way to *easily configure NEI to only show the stone version of the GT ores?

First off you'll have to grab this file.
    Put file inside /minecraft/saves/NEI/remote/IP_Of_Your_Server/Name_Given_To_The_Server, for isntance it could be /minecraft/saves/NEI/remote/69.69.69.69:6969/PARTYALLTHENIGHT, and you drop the NEI.dat inside here.
    If you're playing in singleplayer, than you put the file inside /minecraft/Saves/NEI/local/Name_Given_To_The_WORLD, for isntance it could be /minecraft/saves/NEI/local/Forever_Alone and you drop the .dat inside here.
    I think it is this file, though I'm not 100% sure. It's the file I've configured to wipe all the useless GT creative tabs, all you got to do is re enable the ones you want.

• I seem to remember :Chainsaw: s being barely audible.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• That game sucks. I prefer Minecraft.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I totally agree, the physics are so unrealistic. Why would stone ever fall?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Also food decays and you can't respawn, forced hardcore, the stronghold have been raided before we were born.. Minecraft is more interesting!

• Forced hardcore, but always on peaceful. Literally taking all the fun out of it, so you're reduced to PvP.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• which for some reason is the only thing most people ever do, and seem to enjoy. the rest of the players is busy fixing the damage by overenthusiastic PvP players. so annoying, people get banned for dying every roughly every 10 seconds. it's crazy, and the playerbase still grows for some reason.

EDIT: darn it, can't type today for some reason.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.