[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Well I have found three different gem veins, and until it comes out the only use is to make hammers out of them, once its out I can attempt to get exquisite and flawless gems from macerating it and sifting the crushed ores.

• I did not think there would be that much of a reaction to something as simple as that. XD

I second Bear's response and raise him a 'HELLS YEAH!'

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• There is NOTHING in GT that Logistics Pipes would need to add special Compatibility Code to in order for Stuff to work. Haven't you noticed that those Digital Chests are not even existing in 1.7.10?

I am not a very hardcore GT user, I did not even noticed there was a thing like Digital Chest because I always used different storage methods (LP/JABBA, AE/AE2) to store my GT things.

• The complaint the Logistics Pipes guy had was that when Logistics Pipes were connected to a Digital Chest, they only ever showed the Chest as having 1 stack of items in it. The compatibility they were looking for was the ability to see the actual full contents of the chest.

• SOOOOOOOO Greg,
    are we getting a bronze extractor soon? there currently isn't a way to make rubber without an extractor, witch takes rubber to make.

The Device you specified will not exist in GT6 or later Versions of GT the way you described it. Sure, a way to make Rubber will exist but the old Bronze Machines are gone for good.

• Wait is that natura in the pic SpwnX ? I thought natura had blacklisted some compat with GT...

• Just updated from 1.6.4 to 1.7.10 and tried most recent Gregtech. First impressions - ~60 additional pages in nei, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 3 pages of ores lol?
    Srsly, I have no idea how to tolerate these 60 pages in NEI, and turning off these toolparts one by one is just ****** annoying, any good suggestions on that?
    Other thing is, how the hell to play this? Any normal wiki? Those in OP are lame. No youtube please

• Just updated from 1.6.4 to 1.7.10 and tried most recent Gregtech. First impressions - ~60 additional pages in nei, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 3 pages of ores lol?
    Srsly, I have no idea how to tolerate these 60 pages in NEI, and turning off these toolparts one by one is just ****** annoying, any good suggestions on that?
    Other thing is, how the hell to play this? Any normal wiki? Those in OP are lame. No youtube please

my suggestion would be to try out the GT5 for 1.7.10 rather than the alpha GT6, bloodasp has been adding to the endgame of GT5 to give a more complete feel

[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port] Finally a real endgame! Now new: Achievements!

• my suggestion would be to try out the GT5 for 1.7.10 rather than the alpha GT6, bloodasp has been adding to the endgame of GT5 to give a more comlete feel
    [GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port] Finally a real endgame! Now new: Achievements!

I agree with bear here. Should you have only played GT4, you should play GT5. The wiki you're looking for is the ftb one (see link on my signature).
    GT6 is in an alpha state -incomplete- that has little tech progression so far.

• GT6 is in an alpha state -incomplete- that has little tech progression so far.

You can melt down ores and mix alloys, but there's nothing else really. Calling it progression almost seems wrong when there's almost nothing else to progress to.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You can melt down ores and mix alloys, but there's nothing else really. Calling it progression almost seems wrong when there's almost nothing else to progress to.

Yeah, which is why kirara has a core mod to add some components to be crafted with such materials. Those are used in the crafting of IC2, forestry, RC and what else we have.

• Pls help!I can not melt bronze dust into ingots.

Banned for a week, reason being not reading the whole Q/A:

Q: Help I cannot smelt my Metals into Ingots!
    A:
    This is intended. Only very few Metals are smeltable in a Furnace, like Tin, Zinc, Copper, Lead, Bismuth or Mercury.
    Make a GT Smelting Crucible, place a Burning Box below and a Mold next to the Crucible.
    The Mold needs to be Chiseled into the Shape you want to have the Metal. The Shape for an Ingot is a 3 by 5.
    Don't worry, you can place the Shape anywhere and with any rotation or even mirrored on the Mold and it will still work.
    Any failed shape will result in X Nuggets being produced at once. There should also be a Manual about Smelting in Creative since Version 6.00.32 if you really need it (otherwise found as Dungeon Loot)