[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Is that a geography thing or an interest thing?

Both.

I find getting together with a thousand other introverts a few times a year is good for mental health.

Are you sure you know what Introvert means? Most Con people are Fans and those are definetly not introvert.

Also while a lot of people get fucked up on all sorts of stuff there's actually a large group of people who stay completely sober at raves.

and stupid drunk people, when most are stupid enough sober.

Well, that is because they are going to those parties in order to behave stupid without anyone else there caring.

----- Quote went missing so I forgot it -----

leagris, you are right on that, and I knew about it before too. It is just that the whole conversation has kindof let it look like that, since I debunked almost every advice Mine_Sasha gave.

• Well if you want me to supply you with a definition of an introvert I'd say look in a mirror. You give plenty of reasons to stay in and none to go out. Being around people is exhausting and being alone is recharging. Cons are nice to go to as an introvert because there are many antisocial people out there that you'd never meet or know existed unless you went there. It's a pleasant reminder that we're not all alone.

• I got a good deal on an android for you, Greg. Her name's A.L.I.C.E. and she's all woman, 100%. Never been a manny thing about her!

Also, as for 'inside=charging outside=exhausting', remember that if you overcharge something, it'll explode in a big fiery death!

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• It was this thread or a train. I couldn't find a train...

The thread is a train. The problem is that there are no rails. The second problem is that the train doesn't care and keeps going without them. The third problem is that this metaphor makes no sense anymore.

• Also, as for 'inside=charging outside=exhausting', remember that if you overcharge something, it'll explode in a big fiery death!

Making Mods can be exhausting too.

The thread is a train. The problem is that there are no rails. The second problem is that the train doesn't care and keeps going without them. The third problem is that this metaphor makes no sense anymore.

There are Rails, but the Thread derailed so often that it never found the Rails again, it just drove parallel to the Rails at times.

• Hello, i wanted to ask about the bronze recipe.
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.49
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.747-experimental
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal

Why do i have a recipe 3 copper + 1 tin = 4 bronze? According to wiki pure gregtech should have 3 copper + 1 tin = 1 bronze. But there is no such recipe in NEI. I checked all GregTech and IC2 config files and none of them have a line "KILL_THESE_STUPID_IC2_RECIPES".

• Greg saw the light and finally changed.

Which wiki were you reading?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Chocohead, i googled it with 'gregtech bronze ingot', the first page, http://ftbwiki.org/Bronze_Ingot and recipe in the bottom.
    I also noticed that my Hammer doesn't smash any ingot into plate. The only recipe i can get plates with is a machine recipe (only one and no other). Definitely something is wrong...

• Chocohead, i googled it with 'gregtech bronze ingot', the first page, http://ftbwiki.org/Bronze_Ingot and recipe in the bottom.
    I also noticed that my Hammer doesn't smash any ingot into plate. The only recipe i can get plates with is a machine recipe (only one and no other). Definitely something is wrong...

That page is astoundingly out of date. That recipe hasn't existed for about a year and a half.

As for Hammer + Ingot = Plate, it's Hammer + 2 Ingots = Plate. What version of GregTech are you trying this with, the most recent (GregTech 6) or an older one (4 or 5)?

• gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.49
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.747-experimental
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal

It doesn't matter two or one ingot, i said i have no other recipe but a machine one that makes 9 plates out of a block :(

• Does anyone here like books?
    I like / think some others here would like / Greg could derive some longterm inspiration from..
    "Troy Rising" series starting with "Live Free or Die" by John Ringo (and the webcomic "Schlock Mercenary" it is meant as a prequel to)
    "Spinward Fringe" starting with "Origins" / "Resurrection" by Randolph Lalonde
    "Tinker's Daughter" + sequels by Randolph Lalonde (I didn't like it as much personally)
    "Honor Harrington" starting with "On Basilisk Station" by John Ringo
    "Steam Legion" by Evan Currie

• Greg, when did you authorize book sales?

• It's too late.
    The best solution would require a total restructure. Greg would need his own forum.

Wait, you mean people on this website talk about things other than GregTech? Kappa