[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I wonder if modifications to nei could made (probably already settings but idk) to make it easier to browse gt recipes and not overload new players like that guy over there. I wonder what it is exactly that people dont like to see in nei anyway. Is it all the parts out of different mats? If you only showed meta items it would also be confusing to newbies. If you tried filtering certain materials how could you even decide what to filter? Simply gutting features seems like the worst possible way at any rate

• I applaud your shoddy remarks which imply you're the real acommodating type. I'm not looking for an argument and wasn't trying to insult but I'll just take my walk now since I don't feel welcome here.

Ohhh and I really hoped that we're in for a shitstorm, and you let me down like that.

• I wonder if modifications to nei could made (probably already settings but idk) to make it easier to browse gt recipes and not overload new players like that guy over there. I wonder what it is exactly that people dont like to see in nei anyway. Is it all the parts out of different mats? If you only showed meta items it would also be confusing to newbies. If you tried filtering certain materials how could you even decide what to filter? Simply gutting features seems like the worst possible way at any rate

maybe just add informative tooltips to the meta-items? like, you have a meta-pickaxe head in NEI and the tooltip says "you can make this from any material". or a subset blending all the tool parts out.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• maybe just add informative tooltips to the meta-items? like, you have a meta-pickaxe head in NEI and the tooltip says "you can make this from any material". or a subset blending all the tool parts out.

There is a mod, I can't remember which one, but it would only show the first plate, or the first tank or anything that had a series of different data. Once you would mouse over the one shown, the rest would appear in NEI.

I know there is a filter in NEI, but if you have a lot of mods it really lags...

• Good afternoon friends!) Hello to all from Belarus, I'm sorry for the mistakes, because everyday language is Russian and not English. Knowing that here periodically is the developer of one of my favorite minecraft mods - namely Gregtech, have a question, can I see the answer, I'd like that very much. Will be planned reconstruction in the new version of Gregtech fusion reactor, or a certain procedure machine like his, representing the peak of development in the new versions? I would like to see the answer, thank you all for your attention)

• Hello, guys! Greetings from Russia! Could you possibly help me, please? I'm working on worldgen configs of my personal modpack, it includes such mods as Gregtech 6 and Thaumcraft 4. I want to make gregtech's infused ores spawn instead of TC's. I searched at this forum and found this PaladinOne's post

But I still have not enough knowlage to do this by myself. Could somebody explain me how to do this?
    P.S. Sorry for possible mistakes.

• Good afternoon friends!) Hello to all from Belarus, I'm sorry for the mistakes, because everyday language is Russian and not English. Knowing that here periodically is the developer of one of my favorite minecraft mods - namely Gregtech, have a question, can I see the answer, I'd like that very much. Will be planned reconstruction in the new version of Gregtech fusion reactor, or a certain procedure machine like his, representing the peak of development in the new versions? I would like to see the answer, thank you all for your attention)

Разработкой 5-й версии gregtech занимается Blood Asp, тебе сюда
    Реализован и термоядерный реактор и много чего еще.
    А насчет 6-й - хз что автор будет с ней делать. Она в стадии альфы и очень много чего не запилено еще (имхо активная разработка будет по осени, как жара спадет).

• I applaud your shoddy remarks which imply you're the real acommodating type. I'm not looking for an argument and wasn't trying to insult but I'll just take my walk now since I don't feel welcome here.

If you wanted to be welcomed, you wouldn't troll. Noone's dumb enough to look at a request to remove most of the mod's content and fall for it as legit.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I think you're underestimating people's stupidity there axlegear :P

true. also, if people would think rationally(i mean all of them, and all the way through), we would have a lot less problems.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Axlegear if you ever click on this spoiler since you blocked me, can you shortly tell me why you're ignoring me?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Разработкой 5-й версии gregtech занимается Blood Asp, тебе сюда
    Реализован и термоядерный реактор и много чего еще.
    А насчет 6-й - хз что автор будет с ней делать. Она в стадии альфы и очень много чего не запилено еще (имхо активная разработка будет по осени, как жара спадет).

Та не нихуя не будт в 6й версии. Скок здесь сижу, с моей колокольни так мне кажется мод более или менее умер как мод индастриализации. Слишком большой фокус вышел на выживание и ненужный грайнд. Если в ГТ хочется покатать, я бы даже сказал что 5й тож хуйня на самом деле. Старше 4й версии вообще все стало оч уныло. Ну как уныло, просто по-другому. Где то тут на последних страницах были ссылки на порт гт 4й версии, он ниче, мона покатать. А так, да, то что постер в цитате сказал - играй в порт 5, жди зимы если охота играть в 6й. Пока в 6 ток литье металлов и инструменты, сам по себе он пока ток сильно засоряет НЕИ.

• Та не нихуя не будт в 6й версии. Скок здесь сижу, с моей колокольни так мне кажется мод более или менее умер как мод индастриализации. Слишком большой фокус вышел на выживание и ненужный грайнд. Если в ГТ хочется покатать, я бы даже сказал что 5й тож хуйня на самом деле. Старше 4й версии вообще все стало оч уныло. Ну как уныло, просто по-другому. Где то тут на последних страницах были ссылки на порт гт 4й версии, он ниче, мона покатать. А так, да, то что постер в цитате сказал - играй в порт 5, жди зимы если охота играть в 6й. Пока в 6 ток литье металлов и инструменты, сам по себе он пока ток сильно засоряет НЕИ.

Translation: Greg is bad, IC2 forum sucks. I suggest playing with DartCraft and Thermal Expansion.

• Translation: Greg is bad, IC2 forum sucks. I suggest playing with DartCraft and Thermal Expansion.

Nah, translation would be the same I openly say erry time I state my opinion on Gregtech - after the 4.0 version we have a steady decline in mod playability and "fun"(to each his own, of course), unnecessary grind and no finalized versions for years already. Also, I do not believe that we will ever see a finalized and playable gt version done by Greg since he is way to consumed with crops and survivalgrind stuff. Also, I recommended this fellow to wait till winter, since we will probably see some significant development by Greg until then.

No need to twist what I said for people who can not understand Russian. Not everyone would have bothered to google translate what I said, and some would have probably believed you.
    :thumbdown:

• Not everyone would have bothered to google translate what I said

Google Translate really struggles to get much meaning across, the translation is pretty shit.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• No need to twist what I said for people who can not understand Russian. Not everyone would have bothered to google translate what I said, and some would have probably believed you.

Yups, some peeps just don't have a feeling of sarcasm so you are right.