[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• New issue:

How does one make rubber without an extractor???
    I'm trying to make an extractor but I need rubber which needs an extractor lol

I threw my resin into my *rebuilt* crucible but nothing came of it...

• Vanilla furnace.

works in vanilla IC², not in GT, in GT you need an extractor to get rubber pulp, which then has to be smelted into rubber bars.( at least that is the way it works in GT 5)

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• there currently isn't a way without an extractor.

Okay then, Greg? You have the power to change recipes right? Reflection was it?
    Why not just change the extractor recipe to use an electric motor instead of a circuit?

No rubber required to make an extractor!

• Extractor NOT using circuits? What? You need to go all the way thru bronze age to build an extractor (at least so it is in GT5).

• he could just allow making (worse) cables insulated with resin.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Wool is super flammable, tho. I wouldn't use wool any sooner than cardboard.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I like the Gregtech Machines and really want to install this again, since I haven't play MC in quite a while, but I want to know if the Ore Generation that the mod uses can be disabled so as not to generate new ore and I won't have to make a new world. Can your machine use other ores from other mods to be built or run?

• Some can be used, but unless you have PFAA or don't mind genning GT ores in new chunks/areas not yet explored, then it is not likely you will be able to find all of the resources needed by GT. Most mods only adds tin, copper, salt, bronze. You'll also need a source of chrome, titanium, tungsten, zinc, brass, sodium or lithium, and more.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I like the Gregtech Machines and really want to install this again, since I haven't play MC in quite a while, but I want to know if the Ore Generation that the mod uses can be disabled so as not to generate new ore and I won't have to make a new world. Can your machine use other ores from other mods to be built or run?

It would be possible, but it would be really difficult to get all the material you need, like Aluminium,tungsten , Thorium, chrome, osmium, Iridium, beryllium and things like that

• Isn't there some kind of way to regenerate certain aspects of the world, i think it's called something like retrogenning or something, i recall thaumcraft using it to generate its aura nodes in chunks created without it. Wouldn't that be a good addition for GT, too?

• Sure you could retrogen, but GT ores generate in such bigger veins that normal mods I'd at least presume it would be more complicated. Also it would take away from Greg's dev time to actually add new stuff.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.