[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• https://www.reddit.com/r/feedt…now_with_avaritia/cv4rna8

At least people played Gregtech before hating it though right? ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I may see crossbows, repeater crossbows and rifle GT ish.

Crossbow as more powerful and faster alternative to bows ( semi auto instead of reloading-charging ), though expensive due to the bolts ( not as easily renewable as arrows ) and requiring moar material to make and some basic machinery working with kU and rU ( to make the flexible parts with meta materials ).

Makes it very powerful even at short range even though you can spam shoot weak arrows anymore though you can fire way faster in the long run at greater distances.

Repeater crossbow is same as above though you combine your crossbow with a repeating mechanism with any kind of assembler ( or crafting table with wrench, screwdriver and a hammer ) to have the same crossbow stats though simply full auto ( will save my fingers from being red and hurting all the time post spam clicking with weapons :P I can get myself an autoclicker or some kind of autouse mod but I wanted a legit way of doing it ^^
    Repeating mechanism is crafted with 1 redstone torch, 2 repeaters and some gold gears and plates ( corrosion resistant ). With any kind of assembler ( or crafting table with wrench, screwdriver and a hammer ).
    An alternate repeating mechanism for crafting named ancient repeating mechanism will exist though can only be found as rare dungeon loot ( terraria references ftw ).

Rifles could be the endgame weapon for damage ( dealing VERY high damage and ignoring the wither and almost instant ingame velocity so great for the dragon ), semi auto, even more expensive ammo and the gun itself wise but the material of the bullet gives a lot of different effects ^^ ( terrria, f, t, W :D )

• I'm just intreseted, how do i get Uranium-235? I've run a lot of quarries and never found one. NEI tells me it is a byproduct of uraninite, but how do I get these byproducts from the ore? I'm currently using autocraft lines with IC2 machines ore -> crushed ore -> washed ore -> centrifuged ore -> dust, as it is impossible to clean thousand of items in the cauldron :D, and I have one uranium-235 dust, and I don't even know where it is from.

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• I'm just intreseted, how do i get Uranium-235? I've run a lot of quarries and never found one. NEI tells me it is a byproduct of uraninite, but how do I get these byproducts from the ore? I'm currently using autocraft lines with IC2 machines ore -> crushed ore -> washed ore -> centrifuged ore -> dust, as it is impossible to clean thousand of items in the cauldron :D, and I have one uranium-235 dust, and I don't even know where it is from.

I know of a few ways to get uranium-235 with GT5, some of which might also be possible using GT6:
    1. Put simple U-238 dust in an HV centrifuge for a 20% chance of a tiny pile of U-235 dust.
    2. Install GemBlocksForGreg, enable its option for U-235 byproducts (which you might already have done if you're seeing it as a byproduct of uraninite - default in GT5 is to have plutonium-244 as the third byproduct of uraninite), then:
    a. Put centrifuged uraninite ore in a pulverizer, universal macerator, or rock crusher for a 10% chance of getting U-235 dust (in addition to plain uraninite dust).
    or b. Put crushed/purified uranium-238 in a thermal centrifuge to get a tiny pile of U-235 dust as well as centrifuged uranium-238 ore.
    3. Edit WorldGeneration.cfg to make it generate uranium-235 ore somewhere.

• I'm using GT6.
    1. There is no any GT centrifuge yet.
    2. Will try
    3. Uhh. I though it will generate by default. Thanks for the info!

• By the way, not sure if its bug, or I am just a fool, but hopper is working with the crucible occasionaly. I mean, I connect hopper with the crusible by shift+click, it is connected, aaaand nothing happens, dusts are in hopper, but not in the crucible.
    There is another point. I tried to throw whole stack of single dust into the crucible, and if I'll stay away from it until melting point, its working. Otherwise, I'd pick up rest of dust. And again, I'm not sure whether this is intended or no.

• iirc, Blood Asp is planning to make U-235 ore generate by default in GT5.09.x (aka GT5e), but the default WorldGeneration.cfg for GT6 doesn't include it.

I told that i'm using GT6. I actually almost not have been usen GT5 and won't ever use it now, for several reasons. But anyway, I'll check this file on my server.

• A compound bow would fit perfectly for this?! Multiple parts from different materials could define various aspects of the bow and shot...

• Not much going around here, Not sure why but, mystcraft is acting up anyone have any theories why?

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• Sorry for not being very active on the Forums recently. Being unemployed for moreless "good" reasons is more stressful than I originally thought.

I should mention again that I am on Patreon and that my situation is easily explained in this Patreon Post https://www.patreon.com/posts/and-i-needed-to-3351896

I hope this doesn't sound too greedy or something, but Patreon really helps me out to survive a little better.

• eesh, mandated insurance sucks, As a an american well since they shoved it down our throats too, we can afford insurance yet we still have to pay for it. In an open market one wouldn't be forced to buy insurance but, in a government mandated system well you don't have many choices. You wanna choose between healthcare, food and shelter nope gotta buy healthcare cause we say you do, you don't own you we own you seems to be the motto of the modern world.

Getting a job is hard cause buisnesses pay astronomical taxes (essentially anywhere in the world) so they aren't as willing to hire, i feel your pain bud my parents are unemployed and we barely get by with a few of our rentals (taxes take most of our income since it's real estate)

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• Hello all,
    I have a question regarding GregTech machines.
    Say, i input some liquids into machine, work is complete, but i still have some leftovers of said liquid in said machine. How do i extract it?
    I tried Liquid Conduits from EnderIO (which i used to input in a first place), no luck. AutoExtract button does not work either.

• Hello all,
    I have a question regarding GregTech machines.
    Say, i input some liquids into machine, work is complete, but i still have some leftovers of said liquid in said machine. How do i extract it?
    I tried Liquid Conduits from EnderIO (which i used to input in a first place), no luck. AutoExtract button does not work either.

I don't think there is any way to recover liquid that's in the input tank of a GregTech machine, but if you just want to remove it so you can use some other fluid there, a plunger might work. If the plunger doesn't work, you'd have to use a wrench to remove the machine and place it back to clear the input tank. The fluid canner is a special case since it only has one internal tank that acts as both input and output (though in some versions of GT a pump cover was required to extract from it into pipes).

• eesh, mandated insurance sucks, As a an american well since they shoved it down our throats too, we can afford insurance yet we still have to pay for it. In an open market one wouldn't be forced to buy insurance but, in a government mandated system well you don't have many choices. You wanna choose between healthcare, food and shelter nope gotta buy healthcare cause we say you do, you don't own you we own you seems to be the motto of the modern world.

Not having Health Insurance is a terrible thing too, since otherwise I would need to pay for each visit to the doctor (good that I am healthy enough to not need to do that all that often). I'm glad that even if I wouldn't pay for it, I would still be insuranced (but then I would be in dept, so...).

At least Health Insurance is the only thing they force you to pay for. Taxes only come if I would make about >8000€/year or something along those lines.

Getting a job is hard cause buisnesses pay astronomical taxes (essentially anywhere in the world) so they aren't as willing to hire, i feel your pain bud my parents are unemployed and we barely get by with a few of our rentals (taxes take most of our income since it's real estate)

Here in Germany it is not about finding Jobs, but about finding Jobs I can actually do, without fucking them up after a month or so. Sure in theory I have the qualifications, but a lack of interest in the topic of said Job will result in me not caring about it.

I'm a too honest person, I can't just take some uninteressting Job and be happy with that, and the only Job that would be interessting for me would be doing GT. Yes it is that narrow, and I bet normal people will hate me for that, or yell at me telling me to fix my life, or telling me to be more flexible, but I cannot and definitely will not deny or change what kind of person I am.

• You don't need to change who you are for the others, good thing I understood that soon enough in my life, though about the job I would recommend you to to begin to work on game ideas as a way to get money for later ( if you release said game ), and maybe also look into a game based job application ^^

• Getting a job is hard cause buisnesses pay astronomical taxes (essentially anywhere in the world) so they aren't as willing to hire

There are plenty hiring in the UK but they're mostly the massive tax avoiding businesses that stick you on a zero hours contract, leaving you without any idea how long you'll work each week or how much you're going to get paid. Actual useful jobs are much harder to find and expect you to already have been in jobs to have the experience to help them filter through all the applications they get.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.