[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• are the bugs fixed in the version, ie broken recipes i'm glad your starting this great and glorious effort. IT's good to see this mod finally being put together in a technological aspect

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• just added reactorcraft and big-reactors because i can

How do you resolve the issue between GT and new DragonAPI? It has been loading for ages, logging all ore dictionary stuff...

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• Ok so how about making it possible to extract trace elements from differnt kinds of stone, Say there where 7 kinds of stone, red colored stone has traces of iron in it, white has tin in it, green has copper, etc. Also they could only spawn in at the correct depth like ic2 ores but at much greater quantities. rich deposits only occour in the propper biomes. rich deposites can be crushed and smelted. The color of the stone should not be obvious at a distance, I am thinking close to regular stone. Using the hammer to determine what kind of stone it is.

Now the method of extracting these elements depends on what you use to process it, you can't smelt the stone into an nuget simply because there is not enough in it. So you have to disolve the stone using acids or other methods ie. in an amalgam of gold and mercury.

using an acid to extract elements should avoid real life technical terms, so water mixed with sulfur and heated makes sulfic acid. A quick look around the web says an acid plus a metal makes a salt. So just call it "iron salt water" or something blatantly simple. So you mix lots of crushed rock into a tank bucket or test tube, Next you could extract the salt water and electrolize it to get metal dust.

Summary:
    1. Certain stone has differnt trace elements
    2. Trace elements are tier based, "iron , tin and copper are 1, gold is 2, platinum is 3, chrome is 4 and iridium is 5"
    3. Extracting differnt elements take differnt methods
    4. The higher the tier the rarer and harder it is to isolate
    5. Expand prospecting tools
    6. Build ore lab "don't burn your fingers"

Sorry but I could not finish this post in time

• Do the recently added changelog lines imply that we are going to be using IC2's cabling and storage methods again?
    Is GT-EU going to be implemented at a later date, and IC2's cabling is just to get it working before that? Will we get battery-buffers and up to 16x cables again?

• (also Fluorite it's a compound but, it's missing)
    I've notiched that the
    Lan­thanides as a whole are missing as are Hafnium, Rhenium, Thallium, Tellurium, scandium, Germanium thru Bromine, and lastly zirconium thru Rhodium (i know technetium isn't found in nature) anyways since GT is all Science based it seems that there's a gap here and stuffs so that's essentially it.

Essentially these and others would be byproducts of ores that currently exist for the most part.

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• How do you resolve the issue between GT and new DragonAPI? It has been loading for ages, logging all ore dictionary stuff...

This is not 'new', this is just something that happens with GT and DragonAPI. DragonAPI increases load time alongside GT because both of them add a large number of things to the Ore Dictionary, and both of them iterate through the full Ore Dictionary auto-generating items and recipes.

• Yeah my system really doesn't have a problem with dragon api, well there is an issue with a electricraft but, reactorcraft and rotary seem fine

• This is not 'new', this is just something that happens with GT and DragonAPI. DragonAPI increases load time alongside GT because both of them add a large number of things to the Ore Dictionary, and both of them iterate through the full Ore Dictionary auto-generating items and recipes.

Yes, but with v6f of DragonAPI client loads in 5 minutes... I've asked Reika about this, he never replied.

• Yes, but with v6f of DragonAPI client loads in 5 minutes... I've asked Reika about this, he never replied.

But, i got so many mods that even before i added it in it really didn't change much

• anyway i got a calc test at 9 NY east time so yeah bye

• here is the version i used, like i said it's the newest

• here is the version i used, like i said it's the newest

Ok, I'll get it a try when new version of GT will be ready.

By the way, Greg, will you add replicator recipes for your stuff?

DragonAPi is version "v9a" by now "v6f" is pretty old, maybe update will help?

Umm, v6f IS working good, v8g IS NOT. That's why I'm asking. I'll try v9a.

• you got someone who could add guns for those rounds in later? Just curious

• I didn't "get" someone for that thing. Sure it was planned as MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... AAAAAAAANY other things, but time is not unlimited.

I just got the new Basic Machine Code running properly. :D

Yes that is a Macerator powered by Rotational Energy Units, and yes it has an inbuilt Automatic Input and Output Functionality, and no you won't be able to do anything but rotating that thing on a 2D plane to set the input/output faces, you will have to deal with fixed sides on Machines just like IRL people.