[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hello guys. Can you help me with small ores drop chances for jewels and other? I know that drop is tethered with position, but it's all.
    I want to add this information for wiki, but i fear i need alot of time to get this information with myself.
    Is jewel drop chance like sift chance?
    Did drop chances change in 6.x since 5.x?
    Got information about 1/3 chance, but want to know about stone dust/impure stone dust and quality of gems.
    Thanks if you got some answers, or if Great Greg can tell me.

• Hello guys. Can you help me with small ores drop chances for jewels and other? I know that drop is tethered with position, but it's all.
    I want to add this information for wiki, but i fear i need alot of time to get this information with myself.
    Is jewel drop chance like sift chance?
    Did drop chances change in 6.x since 5.x?
    Got information about 1/3 chance, but want to know about stone dust/impure stone dust and quality of gems.
    Thanks if you got some answers, or if Great Greg can tell me.

Grabbed directly from my API:

• Grabbed directly from my API:

Thank you. Counted proportions:

Gems:
    Exquisite=1/45
    Flawless=2/45
    Gem=12/45
    Flawed=1/9
    Crushed=2/9
    Chipped=1/9
    Impure=2/9

Crystals:
    Crystal=1/3
    Impure=1/3
    Crushed=1/3

Dusts:
    Impure=1/2
    Crushed=1/2

Common:
    Stone dust=1/9
    Impure stone dust=2/9

Multiplier gives us number of dropping items from one block.

Please correct me if there is a mistake.

I don't know java, and it's hard to me to understand dependency of Fortune lvl with Multiplier. Can someone help me with them?

• @Gregorious
    Hey Greg, do you still need help with OpenGL for additional overlays?

Yes. ^^

Greg I have an old question that was answered in previous versions. What is keeping you from dropping IC2 as a requirement?

Something, I dont know what it was but it was something.

Greg, for some reason, it is possible to use the MC recipe {3 planks -> 6 wood slabs} for oak, but no other vanilla woods.

Well, you arent supposed to have any of the slab recipes lol.

• @Greg
    Cool, ill cook something up for you and PM you then, hopefully it will allow you to be more creative with overlays in the future.
    I promise to make it easy to use.

• I`m stuck with crucibles. Please, correct me, if I am wrong: energium crystal need -> compressor + 256 ku/t engine -> need HV engine -> need annealed copper -> need at least 2800K crucible. What the next crucible after vanadium?

• Id have to look back threw my older videos but I believe it is tantalum then iridium. I'll look later to be sure.

Edit: molybdenum is the next one after vanadium, and needed to make tantalum. unless you have twilight forest for knightly metal and fiery steel.

• Greg,
    I am trying to get the guy who made stacks on stacks to fix the color of thorium for GT because it shows up like iron. His response was that he used whatever code you had for that color, and if it was wrong it would default to the grey color iron uses. can you give me the coding for the thorium color, or have any incite to what maybe wrong?

Stacks on Stacks curse page if your interested in what I am referring to.
    http://minecraft.curseforge.co…ects/stacksonstacks/files

• Greg,
    I am trying to get the guy who made stacks on stacks to fix the color of thorium for GT because it shows up like iron. His response was that he used whatever code you had for that color, and if it was wrong it would default to the grey color iron uses. can you give me the coding for the thorium color, or have any incite to what maybe wrong?

Stacks on Stacks curse page if your interested in what I am referring to.
    http://minecraft.curseforge.co…ects/stacksonstacks/files

thorium should be 0, 30, 0

• How do i properly dismantle a burning box (solid, lead)? Tried copper wrench, but it doesn't work. holding LMB does nothing (just animation). holding RMB rotates face and is draining my wrench but does not dismantle the box.

• You need also proper material tier of wrench, I faced this also. Copper is only level 1, you need at least bronze aka level 2 material (etc, depends on material o burning box as well)