[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• First, thank you for this interesting mod. To read the forums, it seems that you appreciate the suggestions so I participate.

You need tools to do things your way and I like that.
    I begin with the casting system and I find it strange to pick up the ashes and unburned coal by hand (in burning box). I think this operation would require a shovel (right click with a shovel). Similarly to pick up the products in the molds, it should require pliers (right click with pliers).

I do not speak English, all my messages are translated by Google.
    Sorry for any misunderstanding.

[ADDED] Pincers, to grab things out of molds faster without getting heat damage.

Do you know that fire resistance effect is letting you take hot ingot just after it solidifies without any risk? :P Why to use the tool then :D

• [ADDED] A shitload of compatibilty Recipes and Patches. is that more or less than a fuck ton? not sure on the conversion.

I always thought the difference between them was one was imperial and the other metric?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Likely thats intended. It used to protect you from hot pipes on GT5. Bet it carried over.

If Greg set it up so that touching hot ingots and such deals fire damage (what else?), then everything that protects you from fire and lava would also prevent damage from hot metal.

Makes sense to me.

And I suppose the advantage in pincers would be in cost. Fire resistance potions are somewhat expensive, requiring a plant product and some mob drops only found in the Nether, while I assume that pincers only require a bit of metal (available in abundance by the time you're smelting it) and last a very long time.

If you stare at my avatar hard enough, you'll notice that it consists of three triangular rings, interlocked in such a way that if you were to remove any one of them, the other two would be free to float apart.

• I did add a special case to let the fire resistance potion effect protect you from Heat Damage. However, it does not protect you from Frost Damage.

And yes, the advantage is that you can just have a Tool around to do the job, rather than using Potions or Hazmat Suits for that purpose.

• And then there was 2500 pages. Without anyone even noticing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Some Gregtech tools cannot break some certain blocks such as sword and pickaxe cannot break gravel or dirt.

No cracking sign and no breaking at all.

And how can I get raw tools?

By smelting and mold?

• Some Gregtech tools cannot break some certain blocks such as sword and pickaxe cannot break gravel or dirt.

No cracking sign and no breaking at all.

Intended behavior. GT tools have a mining speed of 0 on any block that they are not designed to break.

It's like vanilla's Adventure Mode.