[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• look at the recipe, it required 64GU/t for the coal ball and 256GU/t (a lot) for industrial diamonds
    you propably dont give it enoug, the process starts, consumes the item and then stops

also, if you give the bronce one 65GU/t it will stop working, and that is hard to hit with steam engines
    Better use Steel for that

• Code
    1. new PrefixBlock(... , F, F, F, F, T, T, T, T, T, T, F/* <-- this has to be T for true*/, T, T, T, tMaterialArray);

Found your Issue ^^

the 4th to last false has to be true. RenderOverlayInWorld is for Crate alike PrefixBlocks, which don't render their Colored Part when in World. ;)

• ah good, also in your custom material array, make sure the first element is always "MT.Empty", it needs to be that for technical reasons, and to prevent eventual Block Conversion exploits, when data gets deleted.

• There is the tiny issue that this is problematic, due to stones being something you can get more resources from. I mean except vanilla Stone, ever other Stone has some additional Resources inside, and I dont want an infinite backloop of filtering those Tocks over and over again.

• Resources, like red granite containing tiny amounts of uranium, and black granite containing thorium? I understand... I'll just minetweak a recipe for stone dust -> stone in a furnace then. Speaking about granites, shredding them gives no thorium or uranium, just granite dust (I didn't check that this year, so I might be wrong).

• Greg, is there a reason that UB stone materials* have the tag ItemGenerator.G_STONE, but not Properties.STONE?

* = including all of: Gneiss, Greenschist, Greenstone, Greywacke, Komatiite, Siltstone, Rhyolite, Migmatite, Epidote, Blueschist, Bluestone, Chert, Dacite, Andesite, Shale and Eclogite

• are there plans for more advanced/modern burning boxes in the future?

I'm asking because my image for the already existing ones are for the solid: a simple brick-fireplace in which wood/coal is burned; liquid: a bowl with fuel you try to light; gas: simply valve with gas coming out of it.

So as I was refilling my heating furnace yesterday I thought that the solid burning box reminds me of the old one (pretty much a Iron Box with water around it). We bought a new one a year ago (a wood gasifier), with automatic ignition, air regulation....).

My suggestion for more advanced/modern burning boxes would be:
    -they use a constant (low) amount of Electrical energy
    -more efficient (at least my new one uses less wood than the old one)
    -multiblock?
    -solid: something like a burning box paired with an ignitor, electronic control unit and fan
    -liquid: burning box paired with pump (for pressure), nozzle, igniter, electronic control unit and fan
    -gas: no real idea maybe nearly the same as the liquid

is it possible to implement something like this or does it not fit the style of the mod?

• When I combine tiny piles of wood pulp, I get "Wood flour" (mod: ihl; ihl:item.ihlSimpleItem:122), which is then not accepted by mixing bowl to make paper. When I had forestry installed, problem was the same, except I got forestry wood dust item (I don't know exact name).

• For me, zirconium nuggets show up as being named "oredict.nuggetZirconium.name" instead of "Zirconium nugget"

• Hello,

I'll soon need to craft circuit plates, but for this i need plastic sheet that depend on minefactory reloaded (i have not this mod for now, and if possible i'd prefer not install it).
    Is it normal? Do i really need distillation tower for basic plastic? (just to be sure i missed nothing)
    GT 6.04.01 (i sow nothing in the changelog about plastic)

Thanks for reading me ;)

• Hello,

I'll soon need to craft circuit plates, but for this i need plastic sheet that depend on minefactory reloaded (i have not this mod for now, and if possible i'd prefer not install it).
    Is it normal? Do i really need distillation tower for basic plastic? (just to be sure i missed nothing)
    GT 6.04.01 (i sow nothing in the changelog about plastic)

Thanks for reading me ;)

Yes, you need distillation tower.

• found a bug:

gregtech scoops don't work with forestry butterflies (tested with titanium scoop). I was not able to catch one with it, tried 5+ times. right mouse would not do anything, left mouse would hit and damage him.
    After I changed to a forestry scoop it worked first try.

• Hello
    Sorry for mine bad english
    I have crash with dimensional control mod
    Crash http://pastebin.com/TYezd7ei

Please report this to the Dimensional Control Mod too. I cannot fix this Bug, all I can do is making GT ignore that it crashes and hope for the best, because I require the Dummy World for a lot of things, and it will make the Game very unstable if it doesn't exist.