[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• There is reasons why I don't do 2 different Energy Inputs, because it is a bitch to do with the current System and I am not really going to change that at the moment.

• I am so glad that the extruders are finally become easier so that way I don't have to melt tungsten plus carbon in tung carbide. ^^ I tested out in my single player world and extruders are used to be such a pain of an ass.

Edit: In terms of crafting it.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• changelog wrote:

That kindof fixed the Issue of "Removing Hoppers above a Crucible" as a Side Effect, since the Hopper would not Drop as Item in this case (If you have Space in your Inventory).

Nice to see I'm not the only one! Not quite as frustrating as when your plate

mold takes an odd bounce and somehow ends up in the crucible itself though...

• may i see the swamp ores a pic? Very busy with college and all and id love to see what they look like. Mud ores nice. Dirt too? Always hated that 2 layers of dirt that dont allow anything

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• I hope this is a right place to ask. How can I turn redstone scrap into dust using crucible, not shredder? I see this recipe in the NEI, but it dosen't seem to work.

"Dust" in NEI for crucible just shows a quantity or material. If there is no ingot form, it shows up dust. You can't get dust with crucible.

I think you can use mortar.

• A magnetic trait will be very useful because it can pick up anything automatically without needed to use a magnet (this item is never been added at all).

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Hello Greg.

Question 1. Am I supposed to make electrolyzer first to get O2 for roaster, or there is another way to get it?

Question 2. Is it normal what I get Pt by bathing crushed ores in Hg?

• About the mercury bathing: why does it destroy the mercury? Shouldn't you get an amalgam out of the bath which you then have to centrifuge to get back the mercury plus the other metal?

• Mercury is a heavy Fluid, the Materials other than Gold will swim on the top layer of it while the Gold stays at the bottom. As for getting that shit back, forget about that, it would be insanely unbalanced if I did that.

• Using aqua regia to get platinum group sludge "creates" chlorine. By that I mean, if it was a closed system, it would:

consume energy, purified nickel ore, water.

produce refined nickel ore, platinum group sludge, chlorine, oxygen, platinum, hydrogen.

not sure about nitric acid (if it's amount increases, decreases or doesn't change).

• In real life, gold does not float on mercury; it forms an amalgam. There are some pretty cool videos on youtube of setting gold foil on top of mercury and it *eats* it.

And would it really be that unbalanced? You are giving up the ability to sluice the ore for sluice juice and all the other tiny purified ores that gives in exchange for one unit of a different metal. I'd still take the sluice method unless I had a powerful need for that one metal.

• Using aqua regia to get platinum group sludge "creates" chlorine. By that I mean, if it was a closed system, it would:

consume energy, purified nickel ore, water.

produce refined nickel ore, platinum group sludge, chlorine, oxygen, platinum, hydrogen.

not sure about nitric acid (if it's amount increases, decreases or doesn't change).

You realize that aqua regia is made with hydroelectric acid? That is where the chlorine comes from, and where you have to recycle it back into in a closed loop.