[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I think there's a bug relating to the centrifuge nerf. Glowstone dust can no longer be centrifuged because a Thermal Expansion machine can melt it into a Thermal Expansion liquid glowstone. However, no gregtech machines can melt glowstone. So glowstone can't be centrifuged with gregtech machines now.

Can you tell me how to fix it by tweaking the mod before the next patch is released?

Also the gregtech cell should have a lot of improvement in compatibility. It feels like a small but stupid tank instead of a versatile cell now.

And can you make a recipe to make crops from machines automatically?

• water jugs are supposed to have no hunger and saturation like potion of healing for example, Also why water bottles have no water according to the fluid registry.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Couple of things in .48 that may be intentional or may be bugs, but that I couldn't find in the changelog:

- Thermal Expansion Pulverizer is able to turn Sand into Silicon Plates. Since the normal way to get silicon ingots appears to be smelting 3 quartz with 2 carbon, I'm looking at it suspiciously.

- All mined ores appear to be gravity-affected, including regular cobblestone ores, marble ores, etc.

• Couple of things in .48 that may be intentional or may be bugs, but that I couldn't find in the changelog:

- Thermal Expansion Pulverizer is able to turn Sand into Silicon Plates. Since the normal way to get silicon ingots appears to be smelting 3 quartz with 2 carbon, I'm looking at it suspiciously.

- All mined ores appear to be gravity-affected, including regular cobblestone ores, marble ores, etc.

The TE Pulverizer doesn't do that for me, might be another mod.

And ofcourse all mined ores are Gravity affected, they always have been if you dont silk touch them. The onlything that did change in that regard is that the Tooltip now actually says it.

• How do I pump water in to my ore washer. There's no manual entry for buckets anymore and I can't get the water from the tank to a pipe to the washer. I have LV covers but can't get them to do anything

• How do I pump water in to my ore washer. There's no manual entry for buckets anymore and I can't get the water from the tank to a pipe to the washer. I have LV covers but can't get them to do anything

You don't need Covers for that at all. Fluid Barrels/Drums can automatically emit their Liquid Content to the Pipe Block below them when you wrench them, if said Pipe is connected ofcourse.

Also there NEVER has been a direct manual Entry for Buckets EVER in GregTech Ore Washers. And in GT6 you can place a Funnel to fill Machines using Buckets etc, but the Machines themselves never accepted it directly.

And the fact that you call it an Ore Washer and not a Sluice tells me that you actually play GT5, especially since it is pretty darn almost impossible to get to LV Covers before you get a Sluice.

• christopherkev if Greg is correct about you playing GT5, perhaps I (and/or others) can help you further in the GT5u thread. Providing screenshots may make it easier for you to explain the setup you're attempting. In the meantime, since you mention a "tank", I wonder if you're using a tank from another mod, such as BuildCraft. GT5 pump covers won't interact with BuildCraft tanks/pipes. The only "tank" blocks in GT5u are the quantum tanks, and I'd be very surprised if you were able to build one of those before figuring out the ore washer.

• Found a huge dupe. Please dont read if you are not developer! Do NOT CREATE YOURSELF A TEMPTATION

tested versions of gregtech: 6.05.45, 6.05.48

The post was edited 1 time, last by k911mipt: left=right ().

• You don't need Covers for that at all. Fluid Barrels/Drums can automatically emit their Liquid Content to the Pipe Block below them when you wrench them, if said Pipe is connected ofcourse.

Also there NEVER has been a direct manual Entry for Buckets EVER in GregTech Ore Washers. And in GT6 you can place a Funnel to fill Machines using Buckets etc, but the Machines themselves never accepted it directly.

And the fact that you call it an Ore Washer and not a Sluice tells me that you actually play GT5, especially since it is pretty darn almost impossible to get to LV Covers before you get a Sluice.

Thank you friend I will check out both the GT version and try your solutions.

• The TE Pulverizer doesn't do that for me, might be another mod.

And ofcourse all mined ores are Gravity affected, they always have been if you dont silk touch them. The onlything that did change in that regard is that the Tooltip now actually says it.

I had never checked, so I wasn't sure if it was indeed just the tooltip. It made sense as both a game mechanic and as a bug, glad it was the former!

These are the mods I'm using:

- Forestry 4.2.16.64 + Binnie 2.0.22.7 + Gendustry 1.6.3.132
    - HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb + Agricraft 1.5.0
    - IC2 2-2.2.828 + GT 6.05.48
    - CoFH 3.1.4-329 + TF 1.2.6-118 + TE 4.1.5-248 + TD 1.2.1-172
    - RFTools 4.23
    - StorageDrawers 1.10.1 + Chisel 2.9.5.11 + Carpenters Blocks v3.3.8

Plus a handful of required libraries and mods that don't touch items or blocks. If TE isn't directly the problem with silicon, I'd be guessing the most likely culprit is RFTools. I'll boot up without it and see if it's still possible.

EDIT: Still does it without RFTools.

• You don't need Covers for that at all. Fluid Barrels/Drums can automatically emit their Liquid Content to the Pipe Block below them when you wrench them, if said Pipe is connected ofcourse.

It didn't work.
    Funnels don't exist.
    I tried an output hatch, I made a hopper and tried putting water in it.
    Sluice doesn't exist.
    Nothing will put water in to this machine.

I think I found this issue however:
    A decompiled and modified version of GT 5.07.07 approved by GregoriusT.

This is a special modpack set which I think I need to jump through some other hoop prior.
    Unless anyone can think of other ways to get water moving somehow

• Anope, not replicatable. Some other Mod must be fucking with your Modpack and cause it that way.

• Hello. There is a request. Can not you use the magnifying glass to check the items in the crucible?

There is usually no Items in Crucible, only Materials, and that has the Mechanic of "only top thing is visible" so nope, Not gonna add that one.