[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hi Greg,

Is it possible that you update compat for Mo' Creatures (horse meat and stuff) and add compat for Highlands (need juice from its berries)?

Much Thanks :)

Oh right I added meat from Horses, didnt think about that one. Not sure about Highlands but I will look at it. ^^

• I noticed something annoying about the advanced crafting table: if you take s full stack of dust, and put it in the table to convert it to blocks, you are left with one still on the cursor. With a normal crafting table, shift clicking while holding that one item still does the crafting and transfers it all to your inventory, but the advanced crafting table won't.

• I noticed something annoying about the advanced crafting table: if you take s full stack of dust, and put it in the table to convert it to blocks, you are left with one still on the cursor. With a normal crafting table, shift clicking while holding that one item still does the crafting and transfers it all to your inventory, but the advanced crafting table won't.

Interessting, I will look into fixing that then.

[CHANGED] You can no longer use Stone alike Blocks for crafting Hammers

Umm... what? How are you supposed to crush your first ore and make your first crucible without a stone hammer?

• https://goo.gl/woAzmC

Edit: That can be found in the changelog.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Oh, right... clubs work as a hammer too now eh? Even in crafting recipes?

Oh, wait... I get it... club stone, get more rocks... make hammer out of rocks, instead of smooth stone. I like it.

• Oh, right... clubs work as a hammer too now eh? Even in crafting recipes?

Oh, wait... I get it... club stone, get more rocks... make hammer out of rocks, instead of smooth stone. I like it.

Yep, that's the idea behind it. Also makes OP Granite Tools from Et Futurum, Underground Biomes and Chisel no longer possible.

• I always wondered why granite was considered to be GT black granite rather than regular stone, and why diorite etc did not need to be smelted into their smooth versions before you could make hammers out of them.

• Could you please tell me because was my world broken?

Try loading the World until you succeed. The world is NOT BROKEN, I repeat it is NOT BROKEN, try loading the World until you get in, I guarantee you it will randomly start working again. Every large Modpack has this Issue, and it is a PURE FORGE BUG that the Forge people REFUSE TO FIX. The only thing you can do is restarting Minecraft and trying to load the World UNTIL IT RANDOMLY WORKS.

• An ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for a chunk loading sounds a lot more like corruption than the network antics afterwards

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• An ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for a chunk loading sounds a lot more like corruption than the network antics afterwards

wait what? where was that in the logs? I really hate not being able to proerly read logs if the use a different return character and I have to use wordpad or something to read it...

• wait what? where was that in the logs? I really hate not being able to proerly read logs if the use a different return character and I have to use wordpad or something to read it...

That was a couple of hundred lines up, there is all sorts of pointers to the world not being properly saved:

It might just be a single corrupt region file, or it could be something less easy to work around

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I found out why on this attachment. one of the files is a zip file not a jar file

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• [COMPAT] People pointed out 4 more Mods to add compat to this week (+ the remaining Erebus Compat I have to do), so that will take a lot of time from new Stuff.

What 4 mods are going to be added to compat

• Fixes for Mo Creatures and Highlands, since I added more stuff that would fit to them (Horse Meat for Mo Creatures for example), and someone pointed me to take a look at TechGuns and HBM's Nuclear Tech.

• Does anyone know of a good pack with Reika's mods (Rotarycraft, Reactorcraft, Chromaticraft, etc.) as well at GT6 that is still being supported, and has them integrated together? Even if it doesn't have everything I'd like, I'm sure it'd be a good starting point for making my own personal pack. Thank you!

EDIT: Nevermind, found the Bear's Den Pack.