[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Slightest clue? Yes. Much time ago you said that you made machines not lose progress for several ticks after [chunk] load. My memory (an unreliable thing) says that boilers started misbehaving on chunk load approximately after that.

Only applies to Basic Machines, nothign else.

And more Steam means 1.5x afaik. Engines might get stuck and THEN you have a huge Issue if you dont havea Pressure Valve.

• I have a tip for your configs, instead of B:GenerateInfiniteOilSources_true (note: that is a example option) it would have some descriptions like this,

(That is also a example, ↓).

Code
    1. # If set to false, they would not make infinite sources [default: true]
    2. B:GenerateInfiniteOilSources=true

It is a lot neater and more descriptated instead with the old:

Code
    1. B:GenerateInfiniteOilSources_true=true

Pros: New players can understand what the option is.

Cons: Takes More file size space.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Can you aquire sintered tungsten (rotarycraft) when vanilla iron ore is disabled?

Its seems only obtainable from that, the other option being the fabricator (only when you have a sample)
    Does the bedrock dril give vanilla iron?

• Can you aquire sintered tungsten (rotarycraft) when vanilla iron ore is disabled?

Its seems only obtainable from that, the other option being the fabricator (only when you have a sample)
    Does the bedrock dril give vanilla iron?

I indeed eradicated all sources of vanilla Iron Ore (except Twilight Forest Hollow Hills), are you sure you cant just use Tungsten Dust in a RotaryCraft thing?

And the Bedrock Drill can give Hematite but thats it. Reika recently added more Ore Processing with byproducts so I would look for that stuff sicne it includes some GT6 Ores.

[ADDED] Centrifuge Recipes for Purified Ores into 3 of the possible Byproduct Types and a Pile of regular Dust

This is hugely significant as it gates critical byproducts behind the centrifuge rather than the shredder

(and its rare flawless diamond requirement).

I've been experimenting with the newer releases on an independent Forge profile recently, and the

shredder issue definitely did significantly extend the "pseudo-vanilla" phase of the game. It's not just

the time spent looking for the diamond, but also the time spent gathering and processing the resources

to make the insane number of picks you'll ruin in the process. Plus all the work you have to do just to

survive that long, such as get started on farming etc. Then that diamond is only good for one shredder,

when a number of important production lines could use a shredder each.

This centrifuge buff should almost completely offset all this, allowing gameplay to jump straight into

GregTech itself, and allowing the first shredder, once acquired, to go towards a concrete or CF line.

The recent mortar buff helps a lot too.

Speaking of concrete, here's a quick peek at the new, larger Bankside 2.0 - concrete structure with

brick cladding:

• Hello greg. It's about thaucraft compat. Recently i found that your metatool hoe and metatool parts have probably wrong aspect assigned to them.

Vanilla hoes have Meto (sickle) aspect assigned to them, while yours have Messis (crop) aspect.

Is it possible to change from your side, or it's purely Azanor's auto-assigner work?

Thats my end, yeah. I assigned those Values for my Tools. I thought "Hoe = Tilling ground = Not Harvesting anything" thats why I assigned that value, but if vanilla hoes have it then well I gonna change that I guess.

As for the Shredder thing, why dont you just let everythign run to one Tier 2 Shredder? Would certainly be more Efficient, since you then dont need to turn Boilers ON/OFF all the time.

• I find running multiple lines into a single choke-point problematic.

It's ugly and inelegant and a struggle to load-balance, especially when

one or more of the lines would otherwise be running continuously.

The way stacking works, whatever's currently running tends to get

priority to keep running until the input resources run out. It also

stops you from putting your production lines into neatly separated

packages. And it only partially solves the need for multiple shredders

- it doesn't help in getting the first at all.

Anyway - the centrifuge buff is a much neater solution. In fact it solves

everything except neatly stacking the byproducts (which, as tiny purified

ores, don't stack neatly until shredded).

(This is a big thumbs up to the last release in case that wasn't obvious)

• I indeed eradicated all sources of vanilla Iron Ore (except Twilight Forest Hollow Hills), are you sure you cant just use Tungsten Dust in a RotaryCraft thing?

And the Bedrock Drill can give Hematite but thats it. Reika recently added more Ore Processing with byproducts so I would look for that stuff sicne it includes some GT6 Ores.

Ok with hematite from the drill.
    I haven't been able to test the tungsten dust to sintered tungsten. According to NEI its not be possible.
    Testing might be later this week, i will also contact Reika on the mc forum (after my account is ok).

I did test something else, tried generating RTG volcanoes with GT basalt blocks, but i got an empty space.
    I used block numbers in RTG config. Will also contact RTG modmaker for this, since the mod does not seem to recognize al blocks. When choosing minecraft:stone as top layer, it places dirt instead.

• I'm confused; didn't the shredder become easier to make, not harder?

I think seru is talking about dust funnels and barrels.
    Making some kind of pipe loop with a buffer (hopper) as start-end point could solve this issue.

----------------->H

<-------------------

BBBBBBBBBB

• Hello:

could someone help solve this?

how to put my molten silicon from crucible into a crystallisation crucible? I 've tried all the way I can but it didn't work.

without boule i can not make circuits :(

• Welding machine recipes for mixed metal ingot (IC2 experimental):

bronze plate + tin plate

bronze ingot + tin ingot

meteoric iron plate + bronze plate + tin plate

meteoric iron ingot + bronze ingot + tin ingot

• Welding machine recipes for mixed metal ingot (IC2 experimental):

bronze plate + tin plate

bronze ingot + tin ingot

meteoric iron plate + bronze plate + tin plate

meteoric iron ingot + bronze ingot + tin ingot

geeez I thought I fixed all of those... damn Enori from Actually Additions...

• I am looking at tryng Gregtech 6. I used 5 in the past. One thing I loved was the block physics of Enviromine. I know in the description it says it will not work with any Gregtech blocks, so is their anything similar that will give block physics like that mod did? For example, like sand, dirt and loose gravel would fall the same. Blocks you dug around with no support would fall etc.