[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• So just to ask:

how do i make an efficient fueling thingy? So I'd e.g. fill 8 generators with charcoal if they are empty and without having 20 stacks hanging in all the buffers?

• Official Post

Greg, disable powered furnace (from thermal expansion) aluminium steel and such recepies, so I would have to use your blast furnace.

What does it do? I thought it can only use regular smelting Recipes, which i no longer register? Edit: It doesnt do that for me.

So just to ask:

how do i make an efficient fueling thingy? So I'd e.g. fill 8 generators with charcoal if they are empty and without having 20 stacks hanging in all the buffers?

Wait for the MultiBlock Generator!

Edit: V2.08d
    Added Silicon Plate for Solar Panels. Now you need a Blast Furnace to craft Solar Panels.
    Added IQuantumChest Interface.
    Added some EXBL-Blocks to JackHammers List.
    Added API for JackHammerable Blocks.
    Added Config for the constant need of Energy.
    Added Constant need of Energy to Centrifuge and Electrolyzer.

• What does it do? I thought it can only use regular smelting Recipes, which i no longer register? Edit: It doesnt do that for me.

Grabbed latest mod version and it got fixed.
    What about blocks? I m pretty sure u need same process to smelt steel block into ingots...
    By the way, I think, that you can make a special cells for your grinder - with double the capacity and made of aluminium
    or having a 64 cells from 4 aluminium ingots, at least.

I thought about making steel plates and hanging them on a wall in a way paintings do. So these plates will have some average blast resistanse and protect the block behind it. Not from nuke ofc, but they will be really cool addition to design...

• Could you maybe add an advanced use for slimeballs?
    Also, could you maybe add an 1000 millibuckets water storage tank to the grinder, and let it be refilled with buildcraft pipes?

• how do i make an efficient fueling thingy? So I'd e.g. fill 8 generators with charcoal if they are empty and without having 20 stacks hanging in all the buffers?

Use Adv. gen wood gassificator + centrifuge + Adv. Gen. Slag Generator, you'll get tons of EU for each piece of wood! And tons of scrap!

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Could you maybe add an advanced use for slimeballs?
    Also, could you maybe add an 1000 millibuckets water storage tank to the grinder, and let it be refilled with buildcraft pipes?

I guess no. Can you refill WM with BC pipes ? No, because that's OP. I believe if Greg did not implement it yet, taht's because he find it OP. And Buildcraft is a wrong name (quoting him, once more ^^): you should say Buildcrash. (I guess that's sum up what he think about it)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Use Adv. gen wood gassificator + centrifuge + Adv. Gen. Slag Generator, you'll get tons of EU for each piece of wood! And tons of scrap!

When you decide to say something about this addon, just assume everyone is in 1.108.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Yes, I KNEW someone would answer that. And ... as I'll play MC next time on ... Christmas Holliday, I'm not concerned ^^
    Also, Gregs answer "Wait for Multi-Blocks Generator". I would basically say the same: wait for Adv. Gen release ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Now blast furnace eats energy just for being connected to my MFU -_- I didnt put anything in

Now I did that : smelted some dusts, smelted some ingots, my energy depleted, 1 item got stuck inside, I disconnected cable for energy to recover (back to full MSU) - than connected furnace, and happened what I described above with grinder - progress bar went to 50% than to beginning than again and again, draining my MSU completely. IT WAS CONNECTED TO MV IT HAD EVERYTHING RECEPIE WAS THE SAME ITS A BUG GODDAMIT X(

• LOVE your mod just one thing: i heard dat you made things for xycraft and soyaran dont realy like dat, he said it on his stream. so i hope you two will be agree ;)
    i also hope you will add some realy cool new toys :) like a big laser (just a bad suggestion) or some other realy cool stuff :) love your mod, i realy like the fact dat you are binding mods more together and balace them a bit. (sorry for my grammar i am not good at writing on english.)

• Greg, i hate your fusion reactor. All it does is transfer EU to its output side when given EU. I've reported the bug several times with no response.

Edit: i only play on client. It doesnt fuse it just goes to 999,999 in its internal buffer then to 980,999 (not zero) and starts flowing EU and not fusing

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Very funny. Induction furnace has a "heat" bar and its pre-said, that it WILL consume energy to STAY 100% heated. not grinder nor furnace need pre-operation heating.
    Post above edited.

Don't take it so hard. Greg does work hard on his addon, I guess if it's a bug it will be fixed in a few days (no, I believe tomorow ^^). But you're kind of ... agressive (mainly in your edited post).

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Don't take it so hard. Greg does work hard on his addon, I guess if it's a bug it will be fixed in a few days (no, I believe tomorow ). But you're kind of ... agressive (mainly in your edited post).

Ofc I am a bit agressive, qse I see a bug which costed me a lot of time to recover from. filling MFE with 16eut isnt quick
    It could be best to for all machines to have eternal buffer for 1 operation and make a rule for them not to start operation if buffer isnt full completely. without it all machines are hilarious energy eaters for nothing

• Ofc I am a bit agressive, qse I see a bug which costed me a lot of time to recover from. filling MFE with 16eut isnt quick
    It could be best to for all machines to have eternal buffer for 1 operation and make a rule for them not to start operation if buffer isnt full completely. without it all machines are hilarious energy eaters for nothing

And I also found this bug in SSP, at which my Ind. Blast Furnace, Ind. Electrolyzer and Ind. Grinder (not the Ind. Centrifuge though) texture turned into advanced machine block after I left my base loaded by World Anchors(railcraft) when I travelled far away or to other mystcraft age and came back to the base.
    and the texture will return to normal if I open the GUI..

• Official Post

Could you maybe add an advanced use for slimeballs?

Only in 1.4.4+ as the Liquid-API is then Part of Forge and not of Buildcrash. So that its then even Redpower compatible like Steam Boilers of Railcraft!

Greg, i hate your fusion reactor. All it does is transfer EU to its output side when given EU. I've reported the bug several times with no response.

Edit: i only play on client. It doesnt fuse it just goes to 999,999 in its internal buffer then to 980,999 (not zero) and starts flowing EU and not fusing

I have a great Idea for you. Break the Outputcable and place it as soon as the Reactor is running, or if you use regular HV-Transformers, then just invert them.

And I also found this bug in SSP, at which my Ind. Blast Furnace, Ind. Electrolyzer and Ind. Grinder (not the Ind. Centrifuge though) texture turned into advanced machine block after I left my base loaded by World Anchors(railcraft) when I travelled far away or to other mystcraft age and came back to the base.
    and the texture will return to normal if I open the GUI..

I already made the best possible fix for that, without causing massive Lag. Thats why its getting fixed when you open the GUI.

Sliderpro: There is a Config for that, so stop complaining about it.