[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Big Problem : that duping bug you're refusing to fix? Well, your config file does not work, either.

If you set B:item.material.dustPlatinum=False under the "centrifuge" section in your advanced config file, nothing happens. You can still centrifuge platinum dust in game, allowing you to dupe iridium like no tommorow.

If you set it to false in the "furnace" section in the advanced config, you cannot smelt shiny dust to a platinum ingot...which ALMOST fixes it, except that you also have a recipe for converting shiny dust to 4 small platinum dust. So nope, still broken.

• It's not duping though, combining Metal rich slag with metal dust to get more metal. That's not duping sir. That's like calling Energy from burned Coal duping. It's an exchange of resources. To get enough iridium for one plate, you need 32 platinum dust, a shit-load of time. to get those 32 platinum dust, you need to have smelted around 320 ore blocks in the induction smelter. Which denies you your potential extra goodies from using the industrial grinder. It's a fair trade in my eyes. Now i want a use for the crap tonnes of Nickel i have. Even block storage would be nice.

• It's not duping though, combining Metal rich slag with metal dust to get more metal. That's not duping sir. That's like calling Energy from burned Coal duping. It's an exchange of resources. To get enough iridium for one plate, you need 32 platinum dust, a shit-load of time. to get those 32 platinum dust, you need to have smelted around 320 ore blocks in the induction smelter. Which denies you your potential extra goodies from using the industrial grinder. It's a fair trade in my eyes. Now i want a use for the crap tonnes of Nickel i have. Even block storage would be nice.

Check the math before you say something retarded like this. You sacrifice nothing of note. Also BOTH mod authors involved (Greg and the thermal expansion author) agree it's a duping exploit.

• By the way, you can make much more energy from coalstack by turning it into nitro-fuel, than centrifuging it into thorium (3.5 times more energy) *trollface*

Greg, can you please add coal dust > hydrated coal dust via TE liquid transposer?

• I just want to inform you Greg that The End is still disabled while we look into a corruption scandal with GregTech Intergalactical! Something about Jet Packs should have a option to disable them per world and a new type of Jetpack coming in and even crazy yet something about being able to disable IC/BC pumps in the nether via config..

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• By the way, you can make much more energy from coalstack by turning it into nitro-fuel, than centrifuging it into thorium (3.5 times more energy) *trollface*

Don't forget the processing Costs of Nitro Glycerine, but if you use the liquid Steam Boiler of Railcraft, then its even more efficient.

Greg, can you please add coal dust > hydrated coal dust via TE liquid transposer?

Yes I can, but If I do that is another Question. :P

P.S. the next release could take a while as I didn't code anything Minecraft releated the last 2 Days (except the tiny request of Shedar regarding my Nuclear Cells) and I don't have time to code today. (Curse you Objective-C and XCode, for your uncomprehendable and broken iPhone programming, and Apple for being way too diffrently thinking, I just wanna finish that damn Project somehow to pass iOS-Programming)

@Kane: Corruption or Explosion? Sengir said there is a diffrence.

• Im banned from #forestry also, I wasnt then moved house got a new static IP and have an IP ban before even joining at my new address :( It makes me sad

• The last person to use my IP address was banned and now im banned. (New internet connection)
    Its not a big issue I didnt hang out there much, and dont go on irc much at all now. but mildly annoying if I ever wanna test out the new beta or anything :P

• I requested a static IP and the one i got stuck with is probably the only one in my ISP's range that has a ban on it lol

• Hey Greg,

I can't seem to get the seed scanner on the computercube to work... it just passes the seeds to its other slot like they were regular items, and my console at the time says this:

[INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.common.ItemCropSeed

Encountered it first with a week-old version of yours and IC2 112.170.lf, and it's still there with IC2 .192 and your current version.

Oh, and an idea! Synthesized meat: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_meat. And Leather... or just leather :D

• From the wiki it said that you got it from monazite (strange I think I heard this ore before..).

You have heard it from Thunderdark's (I think) addon, its an ore to make MFFS energy. Thorium from monazite (suggestion)

WTF ??? Did we check the same wiki-page the same week ? That can't be a coincidence ... someone is spying us ... ^^.
    Monazit is mainly made out of Thorium, but it also contains a lot of rare earth, wich could be used as a "rare earth ingot" or a "[more-common-rare-earthin-monazint-Ingot]" (it was supposed to be without "-", but was also quite unreadable ^^) that could replace Electrum for circuitry or Emmerald for more advanced things ...

Now, you say that it is a game. No need to have to research to make things. This is perhaps true, but, as I am a physicist, I love research. I would love to have to have Steve in a lab experimenting with random things, trying to make things work. I have a feeling that this would be a very difficult addition to implement. I would do it myself, but I have no ability to code Java. Were Minecraft for some reason written in Mathematica code, I'd be your man, but it is not. I would love research, a la Thaumcraft 3, where you have to figure things out for yourself instead of just having all the knowledge outright.

Yeah, I agree with that. Maybe, in order not to destroy the current content, it could only available for advanced chemistry/nuclear transmutation. Or simply for stuff that isn't already here ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!