[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Then post it in minecraftforum about tekkit haters and changing base file of Mojang. Complain there about Forge have changed a lot of their codes.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

Basically, mods (or plugins, or tools) are cool (you can distribute those), hacked versions of the Minecraft client or server are not (you can't distribute those).

Strait off the Minecraft.net site (Their summing up of their TOS)

Edit: Also considering members of the mojang team are in direct contact with many of the big mod authors perhaps you should direct your rage at them, the forge team and mojang for allowing such a travesty to have taken place!
    You frankly sound like a class A W****r.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Quintine ().

• Strait off the Minecraft.net site (Their summing up of their TOS)

Edit: Also considering members of the mojang team are in direct contact with many of the big mod authors perhaps you should direct your rage at them, the forge team and mojang for allowing such a travesty to have taken place!
    You frankly sound like a class A W****r.

/me throws Quintine a Pitchfork!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hi guys, how you doing? Me and a few friends have been playing mc with Gregtech and a few other mods for a few weeks now and we are finally able to mass-produce uu-matter. Originally i just wanted to get some chrome for the highly advanced stuff, but i noticed that there are not a lot of sources for it... for comparison: to create a highly advanced machine block i need 14 uu-matter to create the neccesary titanium, but i need 126 uu-matter to create chrome from ruby and considering i need a lot of chrome further on, i just thought its a bit to rare. Maybe add a third or fourth source for it? I dont mind that its hard to get i just think the ratio is a bit "off"...
    Thanks for reading, would like to hear your ideas.
    -Pseudohero

• To answer some Questions:
    You can switch the Stacksize-64-World without problems to Stacksize-16, the Items inside Chests are stacked to 64 until you move them.

The Quantum Suit Code is NO LONGER overloaded by me, as most of its problems have been fixed, and my "Fix" would cause even more Bugs.

That one Basefile is in theory part of Forge (Forge changes it too, but only minor changes), and it doesnt make it possible to redistribute the whole Minecraft Game, so that single FIle to disable infinite Water is legit. Or would you flame Chickenbones for including slightly changed Basefiles of Minecraft inside NEI?

I can summon Alblaka if that senseless Tekkit-vs-FTB-Debate goes on, remember I have a Lightning Rod and many Noobs to impale. And I'm not directly preventing Tekkit-Users from adding my Addon, they can always decompile it and then put a Basefile for that up, I have nothing against that hack (as long as only the Users do that).

• And for people who don't understand why Greg is so hostel against tekkit its a really simple answer. He never was really. He just asked one thing and that be the owner I guess of tekkit asked greg personally and he would highly consider it. Since then its never happen and I don't know if it has changed answers since then but at this point Greg has done his part and has even extended his hand for friendship.

PS: Greg is a fucking troll :P Once again I made my self a MV Lithium Pack and No pew pew with Mining Laser the mining laser I had use Lithium to create!!!!!!

http://www.sadtrombone.com/?play=true

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hi guys, how you doing? Me and a few friends have been playing mc with Gregtech and a few other mods for a few weeks now and we are finally able to mass-produce uu-matter. Originally i just wanted to get some chrome for the highly advanced stuff, but i noticed that there are not a lot of sources for it... for comparison: to create a highly advanced machine block i need 14 uu-matter to create the neccesary titanium, but i need 126 uu-matter to create chrome from ruby and considering i need a lot of chrome further on, i just thought its a bit to rare. Maybe add a third or fourth source for it? I dont mind that its hard to get i just think the ratio is a bit "off"...
    Thanks for reading, would like to hear your ideas.
    -Pseudohero

Wow, congratz that you can mass produce uu-matter, I think you can follow this line uu->redstone->ruby->chrome, and you only need 64 uu-matter/ 4 chrome.

EDIT: Actually that 5 uu-matter/2 titanium is pretty cheap then..Is it better to nerf it to 5 uu/2 tiny piles of titanium ..Or just scratch that recipe and add 8 bauxite dusts per 3 uu lol.

The post was edited 2 times, last by noskk ().

• Did you know about it:

Railcraft Version 6.14.0.0

• NEW: Added Trackman's Backpack, for holding all your
      Track/Minecart related stuff. Only available if Forestry is installed.
      Big thanks to Sengir for the API.
    • NEW: Added Engineer's Overalls. Texture provided courtesy of the user, 'Foreplaying'.
    • NEW:
      Added Villager Detector. *Railcraft Inc. does not condone the
      enslavement of Villagers for breeding and/or other nefarious purposes.
    • NOTE:
      The Villager Detector currently only works with vanilla Villagers, mod
      added villagers will be supported in a later update.
    • NEW:
      Added a means to make Steel if the Blast Furnace is disabled. You need
      to break an Iron Ingot into Iron Nuggets and cook those in a Furnace to
      get Steel Nuggets.
    • NEW: Added Creosote Cell (IC2 container).
    • NEW: Explicitly defined BC Facades for Infernal Brick, Sandy Brick, Steel Blocks, and Concrete Blocks.
    • CHANGE: Advanced Detector redesigned, it now has filter slots that you can put specific minecarts in.
    • CHANGE: Coal made from UU-Matter can no longer be used in Coke Ovens.
    • CHANGE: World Anchors loading fewer than 9 chunks, because they are paired with a Sentinel, now use less fuel.
    • CHANGE: Tweaked Sandy Brick to Coke Oven Brick recipe, it should now have the same cost as directly crafting Coke Oven Brick.
    • CHANGE: Controller Boxes can now send the OFF aspect.
    • FIX: Fixed a bug in the Pairing network code that broke the Tuning Aura for addons.
    • FIX: Fixed a bug with RP Liquid Pipes and Liquid Fueled Boilers.

Will this break something ?

• Wow, congratz that you can mass produce uu-matter, I think you can follow this line uu->redstone->ruby->chrome, and you only need 64 uu-matter/ 4 chrome.

EDIT: Actually that 5 uu-matter/2 titanium is pretty cheap then..Is it better to nerf it to 5 uu/2 tiny piles of titanium ..Or just scratch that recipe and add 8 bauxite dusts per 3 uu lol.

O.O i did not think of that. maybe part of the fact that my recipes crash when i look up redstone..oh well thanks for the tip. and i agree on the titanium part. way too cheap.

• No it wont, why should the addition of an identical Container break something? I will remove my Cell in 1.5. Also I knew, that this gets added since a week. I wonder how CJ did that with the Coal from UUM not being usable inside the Coke Oven. Iron Nugget -> Steel smelting seems to be acceptable as its only available, when you have the Blast Furnace disabled.

No Villager has been harmed during the creation of the new Villager Detector. They were all harmed AFTER its been created.

• I just remembered a problem i had earlier, my ore proccesing plant is running pretty well and im using liquiducts to supply water to the grinders. i wanted to add gold silver to a second grinder and supply it with liquid mercury extracted from mercury cells by a thermal expansion liquid transposer. only problem: the grinder didnt accept the liquid. feature, bug, or not implemented at all?

• I just remembered a problem i had earlier, my ore proccesing plant is running pretty well and im using liquiducts to supply water to the grinders. i wanted to add gold silver to a second grinder and supply it with liquid mercury extracted from mercury cells by a thermal expansion liquid transposer. only problem: the grinder didnt except the liquid. feature, bug, or not implemented at all?

I think you have to use the cell for now, liquid mercury to grinder is not featured yet; just like the gaseous deuterium and tritium to fusion reactor.

• I think you have to use the cell for now, liquid mercury to grinder is not featured yet; just like the gaseous deuterium and tritium to fusion reactor.

Thanks for the quick response, gonna keep that in mind for now.

• No it wont, why should the addition of an identical Container break something? I will remove my Cell in 1.5. Also I knew, that this gets added since a week. I wonder how CJ did that with the Coal from UUM not being usable inside the Coke Oven. Iron Nugget -> Steel smelting seems to be acceptable as its only available, when you have the Blast Furnace disabled.

No Villager has been harmed during the creation of the new Villager Detector. They were all harmed AFTER its been created.

I think it might be a change in IC2, but if you create coal from UU-Matter, the tooltip now says "Synthetic" even though it's the same ID.
    I never made coal from UU-Matter before I read the Railcraft changelog, so I don't know when it started doing this.

• [Suggestion]: Some more contents for Nether and End.
    Hey, I thought about Nether and then ... why there is no Sulfuric Hydroxyd in the Nether ?
    So, I'm here to make a few suggestions:
    -At first, I would like the Nether and the End to contain even more ressources, but not in the normal way, but like pyrite and other Nether Ore (even more would be fun), generated randomly with a Gaussian curve, so it would makes exploration even more interesting ... that would turns End and Nether intp "Adventure Dimension", what would to me be funnier than simply mining straight forward ... that's why I suggest (at least) 2 ores, and some more stuff:

-Dense Carbon Ore[almost a carbon block ^^]: this would be generated in sorts of balls, with about 20-30 Ore at the same area ... but spawning very rarely. That would mean a lot of time to find 1 vein, but once you've got one, you could expect between 1 and 4 Stack of Coal ...
    Btw, it wouldn't drop Coal like Coal ores, but:
    With a normal pickaxe: 3 Coal, 2 Coal Dust
    One macerated: 8 Coal Dust and of course, some byproducts for Grinder/Fortune Pickaxe.

-Dense Radioactive Ore: It would be even rare than Iridium, but you could find up to 10 DRO, and each one give you Uranium Dust (1) , Thorium Dust (1/2) and rarely some Plutonium Dust (1/16). It could also be Macerated/Grinded with even more byproducts, or Fortune-Pickaxed etc ...

-Rich Lava: This would be a special Lava, more rich in Metals than normal Lava, also providing slightly more EU (because it's hotter) that would spawn at the bottom of the Nether. Why not some others, like one giving things like Si-cells, Na, K etc ... or CORIUM! Okay, technically it wouldn't be made out of corium because non coming from a melted Nuclear Reactor but ... ^^.

Yep, that's the thing I already suggested with refining Lava (for Liquid Metals and others) but ...

Sulfuric Hydroxyd: That would be an Air-like block, but making you drown when being in ... with the difference with water, that it would takes you 10 HP (5 Hearts) a second :).
    It could also be harvest with the appropriate device: Gas pump or smthg like that (a machine or a tool).
    There could also exist some very, very rare area where Sulfuric Hydroxid is re-generated once you took the Gas-block on top of the "Source". (Bottom of the Nether, probably).

BUT, in order to balance it, Nether would cause you (because of lower amount of that Sulfuric Acid) some randoms effects (as mystcraft ages) as Hunger, Nausea, Weakness, Poison ... and to avoid it, you would have to use Scuba-Helmet (almost a Gaz Mask) which would removed all the effects BUT Hunger and Weakness (okay, in fact, the 3 being removed would be Mining Fatigue, Nausea and Poison). To avoid these, you would have to use Compressed Air cells or Q-Suit.

As for the End, I would suggest: some huge metallic veins on "Asteroids" and main "Island" (hey, isn't the End a Moon-like dimension ? ^^). Also some Solid Methane (which would contains about 5 Methane Cells) being harvest with ... what you want (but the mining laser, it would more like makes it explode if O2 present, or just vaporizing it ^^).
    Also, why not some Particle(or meteors) Trapping system (because almost being in space ? ^^), and some Advanced Solar Pannels (receiving more Protons and Neutrons than Photons, which could makes it refueling Depleted Isotope cells, but producing a very tiny amount of EU). End should in this case also needs Compressed Air cells, just as if you were living in Water ...

And of course, as I'm suggesting a lot of Negative effects making Compressed Air Cells/Q-Suit needed, it would also need a machine to clean the air, maybe just a Terra Former ? (Using beacon effect to avoid suffering from drowning, poison etc ...).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I think there are enough Ores in the other Dimensions, but I like your Idea about making it more an Adventure Dimension. So, whats about some more Dungeons in the Nether and the End. Maybe a Nethermineshaft with Witherskeltonspawners and very awesome Loot and some other Kind of Dungeon in the End. Of course, Some new Ores are still a good idea.

• I think there are enough Ores in the other Dimensions, but I like your Idea about making it more an Adventure Dimension. So, whats about some more Dungeons in the Nether and the End. Maybe a Nethermineshaft with Witherskeltonspawners and very awesome Loot and some other Kind of Dungeon in the End. Of course, Some new Ores are still a good idea.

Yeah, exploring (really) dangerous dungeon while wearing scuba helmet not to suffocate in that Hydroxyd making you unable to see more than 4 blocks away ... I would love that, but as for the End, they are not that much things you can done, because Dungeon on Asteroids would sounds strange ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yeah, exploring (really) dangerous dungeon while wearing scuba helmet not to suffocate in that Hydroxyd making you unable to see more than 4 blocks away ... I would love that, but as for the End, they are not that much things you can done, because Dungeon on Asteroids would sounds strange ^^.

Do you mean H2S? Maybe need an upgrade of scuba helmet that thing is flammable+Poisonous. How about pieces of floating wrecked alien ship in the end? That would be like dungeon..

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• I don't like the idea of aliens in the end. I think a rare large island with an enderman fortress could be cool. it could even give another dragon egg at the end or something.

• I don't like the idea of aliens in the end. I think a rare large island with an enderman fortress could be cool. it could even give another dragon egg at the end or something.

You do realize endermen are aliens, right? But seriously, a floating wrecked ship would be amazing. And if the end is like a moon, (and judging from the low size of the island) it probably has little to no oxygen. (you could make players suffocate in it :D) Why not utilize a system of upgrades for the scuba helmets. Like Improved hermetic seal : maintains seal in vacuum(end). and HEPA filters for protection in the end. In my opinion, both are a joke if you have mods enabled :P The sulfuric gas in the nether actually sounds pretty neat.