[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Another BUG, when try to reconnect a cable to the industrial grinder (incomplete one)

• In your "planned features list" it says that brainduct tape will be used to repair items in the new crafting table.... Does that mean that these future items will not be electronically rechargeable?

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the Sonictron (both the block and item version) do not work on multiplayer servers. They seem to work fine when I try it in single player though. Redstone signal applied to the Sonictron block or a right click on the item will not get any sound to play. I tested the mobile version and it does seem to be properly storing the notes at the very least.

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the Sonictron (both the block and item version) do not work on multiplayer servers. They seem to work fine when I try it in single player though. Redstone signal applied to the Sonictron block or a right click on the item will not get any sound to play. I tested the mobile version and it does seem to be properly storing the notes at the very least.

yeah known bug for ages. Idk if he forgot or gave up :p

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I noticed something related to Quantum chest today; (Was using ver 2.76d) When the the last item was taken out of the Quantum chest, the picture in the GUI of quantum chest (that shows what kind of item is contained inside) didn't reset or change (so you couldn't put other item to it) until I wrenched the chest and put it back; is this a bug?

EDIT:
    Suggestion:
    Interdimensional Liquid Station (can be a multiblock structure that use advanced machine casings): This magical item is basically the combination of ender chest, waterproof teleport pipe and quantum tank, it's similar to ender chest, but instead of items it contains liquid/gas. The recipe suggestion is a quantum tank with some highly advanced materials.

The post was edited 3 times, last by noskk ().

• Greetings greg, have following issue :

http://pastebin.com/mcxrJEZH

can this be looked into?

Due to your "exploding machine" code i assume i'll never be able to remove this buffer again without nuking my base ?

Note: it would be a good idea to disable all exploding code until we can wrench our machines.

thx

The post was edited 2 times, last by vvenaya ().

• Already in the game, Vanilla IC2 even... they're called Cables ;)

well it would be more elegant to have a dedicated cable/block with some visual que when the fuse has sprung (which you right click to re-arm, instead of placing a new wire)
    perhaps allow the surge block to emit redstone when it blew ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by vvenaya ().

• Not really sure why people are worried so much about the new explosion mechanic or thinking we're "being forced into using other cable types". It should only come into play if you screw up and feed excessive voltage into a machine, in which case you deserve whatever you get for not being careful about wiring up such high powered, delicate machines, don't you? Or, I guess, if you break one with a pickaxe or something, in which case you still deserve it...or if a creeper got into your workshop and blew it up, in which case you definitely deserve it, lol.

• The log said, "Why is it breaking?", ohhh the Irony, that it doesnt break. I will fix it when I'm home. Unbelievable, that all my Nullpointerchecks failed.

BrickedKeyboard : Already planned before. I just didn't got the Time for that. And it's not that hard to Code as you say. Remember, that my LESU can't share Blocks too.

• Solar would look amazing if it did a bit of connected texturing.
    Water still needs a buff, there is absolutely no point to them even with their cheap recipe. The space required to produce 1EU/t passivly is ridiculous (They are fine when used with some automated filling though)
    Im kindof thinking 2 per EU/t passive

• Suggestion:
    Nerf geothermals. They are pretty much the only greengen left unnerfed and are SUPER powerful if you have a redpower volcano nearby. How about they require some tungsten instead of the refined iron in the bottom corners? I am asking this because an array of only 64 geothermals (I have 326) can easily outpace even a nuclear reactor. :Geothermal Generator:

• Yeah, but the output shouldn't be nerfed. Using tungsten actually makes sense, as it's the metal with the highest melting point.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Yeah, but the output shouldn't be nerfed. Using tungsten actually makes sense, as it's the metal with the highest melting point.

You can carry lava in cans from tin (melting point 505 K), so melting point is not problem.

• You can carry lava in cans from tin (melting point 505 K), so melting point is not problem.

Notchphysics!

And EnderWraithGuard , it could be that you just chose tungsten for being retardedly hard to get. There's just one problem: people also use geogens for small scale power generation in the beginning, so tungsten would be too nerfed.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Then it should be at least crafted from steel. It's hard to obtain in start of game (blast furnace from Railcraft require spend some time in Nether, blast furnace from Gregtech require rolling machine, nickel and (depend on config) MFU (because Blast Furnace require 128 EU/t).

Notchphysics!

Notchphysics - player can carry lava and ice without any hurt and lose of them due heat exchange.