[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• The way I got the chrome in my last map was setting up huge wind farms to run a matter fab non stop, with 90% of the power they produced going into ruby fabrication.
    Its slow but with extra mining and digging while its fabricating chrome wasn't such a huge issue for me.

My Math could be very wrong, But 63 UU Matter to Ruby = 18 Ruby Dust but 64 UU Matter to Redstone = 36 Dust.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I didnt do the math for that tbh :P Just set it up and let it run then focused on making more power.

Okay one question for you. Berylium Cell... Yikes that is a pretty nasty one mainly because I'm disabling our end because of the lack of Balance. The only other way seems to be ender pearls meaning a lot of farming. Is this correct?

• The vacuum freezer recipe list has coolant cells in it, does it only accept cells of a certain damage value? I was wanting to set up a giant array of them to cool off 360k cells heated via a plutonium reactor.

I will probably end up using a very large array of cooling reactors instead, but would look a lot nicer (and be less energy efficient) If I could use 12 or so vacuum coolers instead.

• Okay one question for you. Berylium Cell... Yikes that is a pretty nasty one mainly because I'm disabling our end because of the lack of Balance. The only other way seems to be ender pearls meaning a lot of farming. Is this correct?

That's Right.. Or just disable the expensive reflector recipe..

• That's Right.. Or just disable the expensive reflector recipe..

You just told Kane to disable something in GregTech. I can tell you right now that's not going to happen.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Good Luck Kane..not much only 3072 ender pearls..

Edits: You can make t5 endermen shard, so.. 1024 endermen? or lesser for t4..

The post was edited 2 times, last by noskk ().

• Once you get a T4-5 Soul shard spawner going its pretty easy.
    I farmed my enderman in the end, tbh I didnt really get much sheldonite ore, only around 6 grinds of it in total

• Yeah it should not be to hard. Only problem is finding a good grinder but I assume enderman drop their loot on fall dmg so maybe I only need them to fall? But ugh... How do you do that in the overworld without it fracking up haha.

• Yeah it should not be to hard. Only problem is finding a good grinder but I assume enderman drop their loot on fall dmg so maybe I only need them to fall? But ugh... How do you do that in the overworld without it fracking up haha.

If you have twilight forest, you can get endermen spawners in large hollow hills and then use soul shards and make an endermen farm in the overworld.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Damn, 4 Pages of Stuff to read. Again I noted some things on my List and I'm not going to respond everyone.

@Kane: I will add that reverse Macerating/Smelting Recipe of dense Copper Plates

• @ Kane

The Enderman mob farm is really easy to do if you dont need to get the XP from them.

Spawner on the roof of a 5x5 Tube

45 Block Drop in a 5x5 Tube

RP2 Transposer at the bottom.

That will collect an absolute shitload of ender pearls from a T5 spawner

Make something similar to this, but in the overworld and in a bigger scale. Have your automated mob-farm, including endermans.
    Extreme voltage cables as a grinder is a very efficient one.
    Automated Ender Pearl farm in the end (RP + IC²)

• Make something similar to this, but in the overworld and in a bigger scale. Have your automated mob-farm, including endermans.
    Extreme voltage cables as a grinder is a very efficient one.
    Automated Ender Pearl farm in the end (RP + IC²)

Making a really tall drop for the endermen shouldn't be more efficient? And, btw, é bom saber que existem brasileiros aqui :)

• Making a really tall drop for the endermen shouldn't be more efficient? And, btw, é bom saber que existem brasileiros aqui :)

I still prefer electrical damage as it will 1-2 hit kill any mob whenever it spawns, rapidly freeing space for more mob spawning. [Sim,eu sou brasileiro, vc n viu a bandeira?]

• I still prefer electrical damage as it will 1-2 hit kill any mob whenever it spawns, rapidly freeing space for more mob spawning. [Sim,eu sou brasileiro, vc n viu a bandeira?]

Lol eu vi a bandeira. But, using a long drop, this setup could be changed in to a xp farm pretty quickly, and it could be a little bit harder with your electrical damage setup because the player was getting hurt too.

• Lol eu vi a bandeira. But, using a long drop, this setup could be changed in to a xp farm pretty quickly, and it could be a little bit harder with your electrical damage setup because the player was getting hurt too.

Thats why my setup has those transposers as item collectors and electricity can be turned off with a lever. Exp farms are not that useful.