[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• You worked for linde? Hah, neat ;) My father is the head-Engineer at one of the plants >.<
    Hmm, talking about Gasses... CYANIDE BIPRODUCT?
    *Throws at greg* mwuahahahaha

• Hmmm... Liquid Mercury PLACEABLE? Perhaps it slows you down a lot and suffocates you if you are inside it?
    FUCK YEA *Melts down stack of Useless TC3 Quicksilver*

Now all we need is Liquid Uranium to drink use in our reactors instead of cells >:D
    *Pumps uranium into mouth reactor*
    8o :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot:

Would want to make Uranium and Thorium into salts before melting them to do that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molten_salt_reactor

• Lol. I'm trying to suggest something like that for ages ^^. That would be an awesome use for Liquid Sodium :D

And if they added the flourine for it, you would be able to do proper centrifuging of uranium, using UF6, as well as possibly gaseous diffusion methods.

• I can only craft large electric buffer with small electric buffer and vice versa. It seems like a recipe is missing

There should be a recipe for crafting Large electric buffer.

Electrum|RE-battery|Electrum
    Adv.circ|chest|adv.circ
    Electrum|Adv.mach.block|Electrum

btw. Does anyone know if this is serious and or if anything can be done about it:

Happend right after 2 dimensions unloaded at the end of server load. and seems to have started with latest forge.

• Greg, why don't you add a version checker for Gregtech, to check if the current version of the mod instaled in Minecraft is the latest? Many mods already have that implemented so it shouldn't be that hard to do, and considering that Greg Tech has tons of uptades, it would be very useful.

• Greg, why don't you add a version checker for Gregtech, to check if the current version of the mod instaled in Minecraft is the latest? Many mods already have that implemented so it shouldn't be that hard to do, and considering that Greg Tech has tons of uptades, it would be very useful.

Everytime I join the Server I get SPAMMED with walls of Changelog. Once I wasnt even able to see the other Guys saying hello to me, because of that. Do you think that this should happen almost every second Day?

Btw. Tesseracts are super overpowered awesome! I was able to deplete a medium Oilsource with a Liquid Tesseract, a Redstone Energy Cell, a BC-Pump and another Tesseract at my RC-Irontank, in under two Minutes! (after I dug to the bottom of the Oilpit to make sure that the Pump doesnt need too much time to get downwards). Depleting Oceans is (in my recent testing) also easyly possible using similar Methods (replaced Tesseracts with Immibis Liquid disposers, but the principle is the same), and I got a clean Area in 90 Minutes (30 Minutes to actually pump it away, but I needed time to get rid of the flowing Water using a Wall).

• Everytime I join the Server I get SPAMMED with walls of Changelog. Once I wasnt even able to see the other Guys saying hello to me, because of that. Do you think that this should happen almost every second Day?

Just use the same principal as EE3, it will only show when there's a update.

Btw. Tesseracts are super overpowered awesome! I was able to deplete a medium Oilsource with a Liquid Tesseract, a Redstone Energy Cell, a BC-Pump and another Tesseract at my RC-Irontank, in under two Minutes! (after I dug to the bottom of the Oilpit to make sure that the Pump doesnt need too much time to get downwards). Depleting Oceans is (in my recent testing) also easyly possible using similar Methods (replaced Tesseracts with Immibis Liquid disposers, but the principle is the same), and I got a clean Area in 90 Minutes (30 Minutes to actually pump it away, but I needed time to get rid of the flowing Water using a Wall).

And, Energy Tesseracts aren't all that bad. It makes easier to setup Quarries with a Energy Tesseract linked to your MJ energy net on your base. Pretty awesome.

• Btw. Tesseracts are super overpowered awesome!

Keep overpowered (yep, it disappeared with quoting ^^). This a feature, I always hated from Ender Storage and Mystcraft (with carts lol). Happily, TE config allow players disabling some entire features, unlike Mystcraft (and disabling items teleportation from ES equal to disable Ender Storage^^).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• When's the Electric Liquid Transposer coming, I haven't seen it yet?

NOOOO! Why make the glowstone take so much to centrifuge?!?!? I now can't get helium at the proper rate, you broke my factory ;(

Please add a config to disable the nerf as I don't really have too much time to play and 20 minutes is a whole lot of time wasted. 4 minutes is much better and I recycle gold and redstone as I have too much of it anyways. I'm always missing silver though.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• I agree entirely with the idea above. The ONLY ways to get tritium should be :

As a fusion byproduct, or using a nuclear reactor as a byproduct of neutron exposure.

You should not get tritium with the industrial electrolyzer.

That way you would need nuclear reactors before you can start your fusion reactor. As it is right now, nuclear reactors are not worth it for the EU/tick output. It is much easier and cheaper to drain an oil well (ESPECIALLY with liquid tesseracts!) and burn the oil than it is to build and maintain nuclear reactors.

• Isn't tritium actually obtained by exposing lithium to neutron bombardment? Such as in a Fission reactor. I doubt that would be too hard to implement either, just make it work like how previous breeders work :D

• It's supposed to be made using the Deuterium-Deuterium combination in the fusion reactor.
    I like it the way it is, from the current amount of fusion fuel I have, I could make almost 5 IESUs worth of EU.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• And, Energy Tesseracts aren't all that bad.

Who talks about Energy Tessaracts? I mean the liquid ones! Redstone Energy Cells are much better for a Quarry.

Steam Reactors somehow now become a bit easier to make (for the high output ones), as you can now teleport the Steam.

• Who talks about Energy Tessaracts? I mean the liquid ones! Redstone Energy Cells are much better for a Quarry.

Steam Reactors somehow now become a bit easier to make (for the high output ones), as you can now teleport the Steam.

I know that you was talking about the Liquid one, but really setting up a good MJ power source to power a quarry at descent speed requires lots of automation. Setting up a Energy Tesseract and a Ender Chest (or a Item Tesseract) can make things a lot easier. I might even post a screenshot of a super compact design, I don't know. And, in the future, you will have to supply power to the frequency to be able to transport items, so in the end it might be just the same thing. King Lemming said that in Soaryn's latest stream.

And btw King Lemming (if you're still here), I'm havin a issue with Omnitools. It seems like I can't wrench ci2 machines. The block drops a fake Item Entity and it disappear, but it's still there! Any help?

• Suggestion:
    Clorophyllic Synthesizer (I'm bad at names)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_photosynthesis

How it works:
    This is a contraption that turns sunlight into hydrogen cells via synthetic photosynthesis. Using chlorophyll found in things such as saplings, this object uses biomaterial, sunlight, and energy to make hydrogen cells. The block should require a 3x3x3 area of at least standard machinecasings, but it's biomaterial-to-hydrogen speed increases as machine casings are upgraded. The things it should use as a base to create hydrogen (or even methane cells as rare by-products) It should have 3 input slots (One for biomaterial, one for water, and one for empty cells.) and 2 output slots. (One for hydrogen cells and one for byproducts.)
    The recipe should be:

:Extractor: :Solar Panel: :Extractor:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Empty Cell: :Compressed Plantball: :Empty Cell:

The solar panel is for gathering the solar energy for the synthetic photosynthesis, the extractors are for extracting the hydrogen, the advanced circuits and advanced machineblock because this is GregTech, and empty cells because it uses cells.
    It could take up to 64Eu/t, and take about 12000 EU to perform one operation.

• Why is this not already in the game :)? Oh Right Magical Blocks. :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.