[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• and then forge will have a huge rewrite like lex said a few weeks ago :D so yeah, lets say we can play 1.8 in ~about 1 year?^^ xD

• How long was the 1.6.4 -> 1.7.x switch. I mean like in the terms of most mods.

Well, it's been 10 months since 1.7.2 was released, it took 3 months for Forge to update to that, then it wasn't until 3 months ago that 1.7.10 was released and it was a few weeks after that when Forge adapted to it, and it was three days ago that GT officially went to 1.7.10 beta...

My rough estimate is that most mods took about two months to adapt to 1.7.2, after Forge adapted to 1.7.2, so given that estimate... 5 months to go 1.6.4 -> 1.7.2.

Granted, 1.7.2 was "The Update that Changed the World", and 1.8 doesn't rewrite most of the the networking, rendering, ID mapping and saving, and world generation systems, so it should be a little faster to adapt to... so maybe by the end of the year we'll have a decent number of mods updated?

• V5.04.01:
    I hope that Index File gets generated withing the next 5 to 10 Minutes. Otherwise just change the 5.04.00 Link to be 5.04.01 (on both Parts of the Link)
    Added some compat for Harvestcraft and MagicalCrops Items.
    Fixed Potion MetaData, so that Fluid Potions can be botteled again. Fluid -> Potion works always, while Weakness and Slowness Potion -> Fluid doesnt work all of the times (if you produced them the vanilla way), I cannot fix that Issue without creating a redundant Weakness or Slowness Potion Fluid.
    Added Mixer for mixing Dusts. Forgot to change the Concrete Recipe to use it instead of the Chemical Reactor...

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Because I guess Overmind has fucked up something on the Index File. XD

I reuploaded, maybe it was a Problem on my Side or something.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It seems that I am unable to craft iron tank wall from railcraft with gregtech iron plates
    is it a known issue ?
    what's wrong ?

Railcraft doesn't use the oredict for the recipe.
    Just go into the unification configs and force unification towards the railcraft iron plate.
    Or, you can use minetweaker to adjust the recipe to use the oredict version of iron plates.

• HEY GREG!

I have some ideas/requests/questions/mental vomit.

Requests:
    Soldering iron plz. ;.;
    Re-add/fix Nitro-Diesel, which seems currently uncraftable. I miss my super awesome expensive diesel!

Suggestions:
    Since you can combine Hydrogen and Carbon into Methane, why not allow combining into more complex hydrocarbons? Such as Ethane gas (C2H6), and Propane (C3H8)? Would love to be able to sell propane and propane accessories!

Questions:
    Is Neutronium available in any way currently besides creative? And if not, is it planned?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Because I guess Overmind has fucked up something on the Index File. XD

I reuploaded, maybe it was a Problem on my Side or something.

Whoops! My bad! I took out the pom test because I ended up not doing anything with it, but I still should have left it in just to skip it at least. ^.^

I regenerated the page.